Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

how to automatically run a script when an image loads on web

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic
smorgasboard
  • Members
  • 660 posts
  • Last active: Jan 14 2016 08:53 AM
sir please explain how to do the last step...........
eagerly waiting

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
  • Last active: Apr 06 2016 04:00 AM
Actually my software can do different tasks if the image is found or not, you set some in the ImageSearch window or you can set the action to continue then click the 'If' Button in the main window and add a statement for "if image found/not found". I just didn't want to make it look complicated, but you can make some tests and read AHK documentation to understand how it works.

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer) | Class_LV_Rows - Copy, Cut, Paste and Drag ListViews | Class_Toolbar - Create and modify | Class_Rebar - Adjustable GUI controls

Join the New AutoHotkey Forum!

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

sir please explain how to do the last step...........
eagerly waiting

You have to understand how the commands work and about If Statements to understand every step. But to use the script I gave you before just put the name of the file where I told you.
Example:
ImageFile := "[color=#FF0000]C:\Screenshots\Screen_20120719103101.png[/color]"

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer) | Class_LV_Rows - Copy, Cut, Paste and Drag ListViews | Class_Toolbar - Create and modify | Class_Rebar - Adjustable GUI controls

smorgasboard
  • Members
  • 660 posts
sir how to get the name of the file

smorgasboard
  • Members
  • 660 posts
got it sir..it was in the right click....just a min

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

sir how to get the name of the file

Using my software to take the screenshot! It creates a file in a folder named "Screenshots".

Rodolfo U. Batista

smorgasboard
  • Members
  • 660 posts
sir the script is running ...but nothing happens

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
You have to press F2 once to start the timer. Pressing it again will stop... a TrayTip should be shown with On/Off.

Btw, you're using the script I posted here, right?

Rodolfo U. Batista

smorgasboard
  • Members
  • 660 posts
awesome!!!!!!!!!.........internet has never made me so happy before!!!!!!!.......you are THE MAN!!!

smorgasboard
  • Members
  • 660 posts
SIR ..just a bit more...now instead of showing the message box...if i want to run something like

^!s:: send {tab}

and so on....

that is mean to say that...there are some gaming websites when a lot of users want to login...or after logging in ...want to do something on a webpage the moment a page is completely loaded...please tell this also

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
lol... You're welcome, man!
I hope this is enough for your needs. But you can try to create more rules for it if you want, just check the forums, tutorials and the Help file.

Rodolfo U. Batista

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

SIR ..just a bit more...now instead of showing the message box...if i want to run something like

^!s:: send {tab}

and so on....

that is mean to say that...there are some gaming websites when a lot of users want to login...or after logging in ...want to do something on a webpage the moment a page is completely loaded...please tell this also

MsgBox is a command, you can replace it with any other like send {tab} (you don't need the hotkey in this case).

Rodolfo U. Batista

smorgasboard
  • Members
  • 660 posts
just a min sir
...can i run send {alt} + {j} ...then press {enter} the moment this icon appears...please tell

.thnks

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
I think I gave you enough info already... I you don't know how to use Send commands in sequence, read the Help File!
This is my last hint:

If ErrorLevel = 0 ; Put your code inside the braces below.
{
Anything inside this block will be executed when the image is found!
}

Rodolfo U. Batista

smorgasboard
  • Members
  • 660 posts
thnks a trillions sir.....