Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

how to click in cntr of image the moment it is loaded

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic
Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
  • Last active: Apr 06 2016 04:00 AM
You should configure explorer to show files extension so you can get the full adress.
You can also use the "Run" button of Macro Creator to create the script. You don't need to export, you can get the code clicking the preview button.

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer) | Class_LV_Rows - Copy, Cut, Paste and Drag ListViews | Class_Toolbar - Create and modify | Class_Rebar - Adjustable GUI controls

Join the New AutoHotkey Forum!

smorgasboard
  • Members
  • 660 posts
  • Last active: Jan 14 2016 08:53 AM
configure explorer ....how to do that..please tell this also
i m trying yor macro

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
That you can find in google. My system is not in english.

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer) | Class_LV_Rows - Copy, Cut, Paste and Drag ListViews | Class_Toolbar - Create and modify | Class_Rebar - Adjustable GUI controls

smorgasboard
  • Members
  • 660 posts
ok thanks please tell yor nickname in IRC webchat..so that i get quick solutions fromu

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
Sorry, I can't enter IRC from here. Everything's blocked except for ahk, microsoft and google. :p
And I rarely got time after work.

Rodolfo U. Batista

smorgasboard
  • Members
  • 660 posts
✓  Best Answer
ok ..thanks ...let us say i jst saved a screen shot of autohotkey icon as in the image now i want to click in the center of that icon ...the moment it appears!!!!...last reply ..sir..my nickname in irc
is "hellohello"

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
The exactly center will depend on the size of the image, and getting this from AHK is little more complicated. You best option is get the size from explorer and calculate the center yourself. Then you can use this template:
If ErrorLevel = 0
{
[color=#FF0000]	; Add pixels to the positions found
	FoundX += 100
	FoundY += 20[/color]
	Click, %FoundX%, %FoundY%
}

Rodolfo U. Batista

smorgasboard
  • Members
  • 660 posts
one min..trying to get the pixels of an image by google search