Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Problems with autohotkey.net ?

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic
sinkfaze
  • Moderators
  • 6367 posts
  • Last active: Nov 30 2018 08:50 PM
Something's not right if we get hit by that much spam.

Eedis
  • Members
  • 1775 posts
  • Last active: Aug 14 2015 06:33 PM
Maybe there is more going on here than we know? Hackers?
AutoHotkey state, the forum, Poly, and Drainx1. The short story.
I love my wife, my life, my atomic-match; for giving me the greatest gift a man could ask for, such a perfect and beautiful little girl.
9rjbjc.png

Leef_me
  • Moderators
  • 8510 posts
  • Last active: Sep 10 2015 05:50 AM
I didn't quite realize it yesturday, but file from majkinetor are missing.

• Guests
  • Last active:

If worst comes to worst, can anyone recommend a replacement for AHK.net that is community-owned and specific to AHK?

daonlyfreez offers ahk4.net <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.autohotkey.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85605&hilit=cloud">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85605&hilit=cloud</a><!-- l -->

This server has ownCloud installed, a DropBox/GroupWare-clone with WebDAV/CalDAV/CardDAV access. You can use it to store your data "in the cloud" (on the server) and access/sync it from anywhere.

- Secure access over https
- The data is yours, and yours alone
- Do with it whatever you like, however nothing illegal

- You can mount your ownCloud as a networkdrive
- You can also access your files with Mac/Android/iOS/Linux, anything that has WebDAV support

For now I'll limit it to 500 MB per user, but I can enhance your diskspace if necessary.

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
  • Last active: Apr 06 2016 04:00 AM
The server is online again, but the files are still gone. The ones I uploaded yesterday too.

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer) | Class_LV_Rows - Copy, Cut, Paste and Drag ListViews | Class_Toolbar - Create and modify | Class_Rebar - Adjustable GUI controls

Join the New AutoHotkey Forum!

• Guests
  • Last active:
How long will it keep off?

TheDewd
  • Members
  • 842 posts
  • Last active: Jun 10 2016 06:55 PM
It's not down for me.

mrsheen
  • Members
  • 87 posts
  • Last active: Mar 06 2014 05:14 PM
Is anyone else having this problem? I've uploaded files twice now and both time ahk.net has wiped all the files in my account. There is nothing strange about my files, mainly just txt files.

Anyone any ideas?

[Mod note, this sub-topic was merged into the main thread already about the topic. A few replies may seem odd, but look at the Subject line and it will make more sense.]
The problem with humanity is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
It's happening since yesterday. We still don't know what's going on.
:arrow: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.autohotkey.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=89124">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=89124</a><!-- l -->

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer) | Class_LV_Rows - Copy, Cut, Paste and Drag ListViews | Class_Toolbar - Create and modify | Class_Rebar - Adjustable GUI controls

mrsheen
  • Members
  • 87 posts
Thanks for the reply. I did do a search of the forums and didn't come across that post. Guess I just couldn't see wood for trees lol
The problem with humanity is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

girlgamer
  • Moderators
  • 3263 posts
  • Last active: Feb 01 2015 09:49 AM
Mine are all gone too. It was fine yesterday but today when I logged in my files were all deleted and the settings show 0 kb used. Too bad. I'll be using dropbox or gist from now on. Looks like they may have had a server crash.

The universe is a wondrous place! The faster you create unbreakable code, the faster the universe creates people that can break it. All scripting follows the rule Rule Of Twos -- 1) Good, 2) Fast 3) Cheap -- pick any Two.
I guarantee absolutely nothing about any code I provide except that it works in my machine. ‚óŹ
MMO Fighter   KeyLooperDemo   Key Spammer   TinyClickRecorder  GGs Password Generator.ahk
For the newest version of AutoHotkey and some killer scripts go here.
Rock-on%20kitten.gif

Eedis
  • Members
  • 1775 posts
  • Last active: Aug 14 2015 06:33 PM

The server is online again, but the files are still gone. The ones I uploaded yesterday too.

That means, the files are getting purged every day.... this is some twilight zone shit right here. >.<
AutoHotkey state, the forum, Poly, and Drainx1. The short story.
I love my wife, my life, my atomic-match; for giving me the greatest gift a man could ask for, such a perfect and beautiful little girl.
9rjbjc.png

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
It could be but what's really irritating is that polyethene hasn't said a word about it yet. That's not an attitude we expect from the site's only administrator.
In my case I rely much on ahk.net to store and download files because all other sites are blocked at my job. Now even if the site gets back to normal most people are going to move their files to different sites that I won't be able to download from when I'm here... :|

Rodolfo U. Batista

rbrtryn
  • Members
  • 1177 posts
  • Last active: Sep 11 2013 08:04 PM

I'm just going to use dropbox from now on

Ditto here, 2GB for free and a dead simple user interface.

AFAIK the only thing you could do with autohotkey.net that you can't do DropBox is host a website.

My Scripts are written for the latest released version of AutoHotkey.

Need a secure, accessible place to backup your stuff? Use Dropbox!

mrsheen
  • Members
  • 87 posts
polyethene is probably working on it or doesn't know about it yet. Also it's not as though this happens often, normally it's 99.99% reliable. Also if you're stuck I've come across a site called http://ahk4.net not sure how good it is, but it's a service offered free by a AHK user.