Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Broken AutoHotkey.net Links Updated 5-22-2013

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic
BrandonHotkey
  • Members
  • 691 posts
  • Last active: Oct 21 2015 09:41 PM
Thanks for code. If anybody has working example for Remote TreeView 1.0 for Explorer in Windows XP, please explain in the threat. I did not succeed majkinetor's examples to work.

hot hot 85
  • Members
  • 72 posts
  • Last active: Sep 29 2015 05:40 AM
Hello AHK,
I´m lookin for richedit script

http://www.autohotke...pic.php?t=19421

I will appreciate any help
https://ahknet.autoh...rr/RichEdit.zip

thank you
Every day exist something new to learn

DataLife
  • Members
  • 1022 posts
  • Last active: Nov 27 2015 01:09 AM
Is this what you are looking for?

RichEdit.ahk

Version 4.1
https://dl.dropboxus...-1/RichEdit.ahk

Unknown Version
https://dl.dropboxus...on/RichEdit.ahk

I don't have RichEdit.zip
Check out my scripts.  (MyIpChanger) (XPSnap) (SavePictureAs) All my scripts are tested on Windows 7, AutoHotkey 32 bit Ansi unless otherwise stated.

blode
  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • Last active: Apr 27 2013 04:49 PM
does anyone have the latest DLL version of cmdret? :(

EDIT: delivered here! <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.autohotkey.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3687&start=165">viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3687&start=165</a><!-- l -->

gamax92
  • Members
  • 411 posts
  • Last active: Aug 06 2013 05:00 AM
Lol, I was trying to find this thread and then decided to make my own topic.

All of my recovered files can be reached here <!-- m -->https://dl.dropbox.c...kups/index.html<!-- m -->

May I use your files in my backup?

rbrtryn
  • Members
  • 1177 posts
  • Last active: Sep 11 2013 08:04 PM

May I use your files in my backup?

Please do, considering recent events it's probably best to have multiple backups.

Great work on recovering those files!

My Scripts are written for the latest released version of AutoHotkey.

Need a secure, accessible place to backup your stuff? Use Dropbox!

AutoJohnny
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Can someone post Jazzys Gui_AutoHide function.

http://www.autohotke... ... 853#485853

DataLife
  • Members
  • 1022 posts

Can someone post Jazzys Gui_AutoHide function.

<!-- m -->http://www.autohotke... ... 853#485853<!-- m -->

GuiHider.ahk by jpjazzy
;                   Original Author: jpjazzy            Link: http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=485853#485853
; =====================================================================================================================================================
;   GUI_AutoHide(Hide direction, [Gui # to hide, Delay in milliseconds before hiding, Number of pixels to display while hidden (offset), Enabled/Disabled Flag])
; =====================================================================================================================================================
; Required parameters: Hide direction (LEFT="L", RIGHT="R", UP="U", DOWN="D")
; Defaults for optional parameters: GUI # = 1, Delay in ms = 3000 = 3 seconds, Number of pixels to display while hidden = 5, Enabled/Disabled Flag = 1 (Enabled=1 Disabled=0)
; NOTES: 
; * Functions work with expressions, so make sure you use quotes when inputting settings unless the setting is contained within a variable
; * Function must be placed directly after the GUI you are using it for
; * Function will make the GUI AlwaysOnTop so the user can activate it from the autohide
; * Specifying 0 for the Enabled/Disabled Flag will return the GUI to it's original position before deactivating autohide
; * The window must be hidden and docked to the side of the screen before the effects of the autohide take place
; * The titlebar sometimes gets in the way of reactivating the hidden GUI if there is one... To get around this either remove the caption/border or Set a higher pixel offset
; LIMITATIONS:
; - Using this on multiple GUIs most likely will cause problems due to the hide overlapping
SetBatchLines, -1
; ========================================= (AUTOHIDE FUNCTIONS) ==========================================
GUI_AutoHide(Hide_Direction, Gui_Num_To_Hide_Clone=1, Delay_Before_Hide=3000, Number_Of_Offset_Pixels=5, Enabled_Disabled_Flag=1) ; Autohide the GUI function
{
   global ; Assume global
   Gui_Num_To_Hide := Gui_Num_To_Hide_Clone
   Gui, %Gui_Num_To_Hide%: +LastFound +AlwaysOnTop ; Set GUI settings so we can obtain it's settings and give it an alwaysontop attribute to make the user be able to unhide it

; ** OBTAIN  AND SET VARIABLES **
   StringUpper, Hide_Direction, Hide_Direction ; Capitalize it just in case the user didn't for the label
   If ( Enabled_Disabled_Flag = 0 )
   {
   %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Enabled_Disabled_Flag := 0
    WinMove, % %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Gui_Title,, % %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_GUIX, % %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_GUIY
    return
   }

WinGetPos, %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_GUIX, %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_GUIY, %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_GUIW, %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_GUIH, A
   WinGetTitle, %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Gui_Title, A
   %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_TimeLapse := A_TickCount                           ; Set the specified variables with respect to which GUI the settings go to
   %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Enabled_Disabled_Flag := Enabled_Disabled_Flag
   %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Number_Of_Offset_Pixels := Number_Of_Offset_Pixels
   %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Delay_Before_Hide := Delay_Before_Hide
   %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Hide_Direction := Hide_Direction
    ;MsgBox % %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Gui_Title

; ** Place message for GUI **
   OnMessage(0x200,"WM_MOUSEMOVE") ; Message to send when the mouse is over the GUI
   SetTimer, HideGUI%Hide_Direction%, 500 ; Set timer to hide the GUI in whatever direction you chose
   return

; ** HideGUI Settings **
   HideGUIU:
   ;~ ;MsgBox % "If (" A_TickCount - %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_TimeLapse " < " %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Delay_Before_Hide ") "
   If (%Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Enabled_Disabled_Flag != 1)
      return
   If (A_TickCount - %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_TimeLapse < %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Delay_Before_Hide)         ; If the mouse was over the GUI within the last 3 seconds, don't hide it
      return

WinGetPos,  GUIX, GUIY,,, % %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Gui_Title ; Get the position of the GUI
      Loop
      {
         ; MsgBox % "If (" %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_GUIY+%Gui_Num_To_Hide%_GUIH " > " %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Number_Of_Offset_Pixels ")"
         If (GUIY + %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_GUIH > %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Number_Of_Offset_Pixels)     ; If the GUI is not hidden hide it then break
         {
            ;~ ;MsgBox % "WinMove,"  %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Gui_Title ",, " GUIX ", " GUIY-(A_Index)
            WinMove, % %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Gui_Title,, %GUIX%, % GUIY-(A_Index)
            WinGetPos,  GUIX, GUIY,,, % %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Gui_Title
            ;MsgBox % "WinGetPos,  " GUIX ", " GUIY ",,, "  %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Gui_Title
         }
         else
            break
      }

If ((GUIY + %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_GUIH) < (%Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Number_Of_Offset_Pixels-1)) ; Failsafe if the GUI moves too far
   {
      WinMove, % %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Gui_Title,, %GUIX%, % (-%Gui_Num_To_Hide%_GUIH+%Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Number_Of_Offset_Pixels)
   }
   SetTimer, HideGUIU, OFF
   return

HideGUID:
   ;~ ;MsgBox % "If (" A_TickCount - %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_TimeLapse " < " %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Delay_Before_Hide ") "
      return
   If (A_TickCount - %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_TimeLapse < %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Delay_Before_Hide)         ; If the mouse was over the GUI within the last 3 seconds, don't hide it
      return

WinGetPos,  GUIX, GUIY,,, % %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Gui_Title ; Get the position of the GUI
      Loop
      {
         ; MsgBox % "If (" %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_GUIY+%Gui_Num_To_Hide%_GUIH " > " %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Number_Of_Offset_Pixels ")"
         If (GUIY < A_ScreenHeight-%Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Number_Of_Offset_Pixels)     ; If the GUI is not hidden hide it then break
         {
            ;~ ;MsgBox % "WinMove,"  %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Gui_Title ",, " GUIX ", " GUIY-(A_Index)
            WinMove, % %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Gui_Title,, %GUIX%, % GUIY+(A_Index)
         }
         else
            break
      }

If (GUIY > A_ScreenHeight-(%Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Number_Of_Offset_Pixels-1)) ; Failsafe if the GUI moves too far
   {
      WinMove, % %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Gui_Title,, %GUIX%, % (A_ScreenHeight - %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Number_Of_Offset_Pixels)
   }
   SetTimer, HideGUID, OFF
   return

HideGUIR:
      return
      return

Loop
      {
         If (GUIX < A_ScreenWidth-%Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Number_Of_Offset_Pixels)     ; If the GUI is not hidden hide it then break
         {
            WinMove, % %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Gui_Title,, % GUIX+A_Index, %GUIY%
         }
         else
            break
      }

If (GUIX > A_ScreenWidth-%Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Number_Of_Offset_Pixels) ; Failsafe if the GUI moves too far
   {
      WinMove, % %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Gui_Title,, % A_ScreenWidth-%Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Number_Of_Offset_Pixels, %GUIY%
   }
   SetTimer, HideGUIR, OFF
   return

HideGUIL:
      return
      return

Loop
      {
         If (GUIX+%Gui_Num_To_Hide%_GUIW > %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Number_Of_Offset_Pixels)     ; If the GUI is not hidden hide it then break
         {
            WinMove, % %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Gui_Title,, % GUIX-A_Index, %GUIY%
         }
         else
            break
      }

If (GUIX+%Gui_Num_To_Hide%_GUIW < %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Number_Of_Offset_Pixels) ; Failsafe if the GUI moves too far
   {
      WinMove, % %Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Gui_Title,, % -%Gui_Num_To_Hide%_GUIW+%Gui_Num_To_Hide%_Number_Of_Offset_Pixels, %GUIY%
   }
   SetTimer, HideGUIL, OFF
   return

}

WM_MOUSEMOVE(wParam,lParam) ; Action to take if the mouse moves over the GUI
{
   If (%A_Gui%_Enabled_Disabled_Flag = 1)
   {
      RestartGUIActivate:
      LabelDir := %A_Gui%_Hide_Direction
      SetTimer, HideGUI%LabelDir%, Off ; Turn off the label while the mouse is over the GUI
      WinGetPos,  GUIX, GUIY,,, % %A_Gui%_Gui_Title ; Get the position of the GUI if your cursor is over it.

; DO ACTION BASED ON WHAT DIRECTION THE GUI IS SET TO
      If (%A_Gui%_Hide_Direction == "U")
      {
         Loop
         {
            If (GUIY+%A_Gui%_GUIH < %A_Gui%_GUIH) ; If the GUI is hidden, show it then break
            {
               WinMove, % %A_Gui%_Gui_Title,, %GUIX%, % GUIY+(A_Index)
               WinGetPos,  GUIX, GUIY,,, % %A_Gui%_Gui_Title
            }
            else
               break
         }
      }
      Else If (%A_Gui%_Hide_Direction == "D")
      {
         Loop
         {
            If (GUIY > A_ScreenHeight-%A_Gui%_GUIH) ; If the GUI is hidden, show it then break
            {
               WinMove, % %A_Gui%_Gui_Title,, %GUIX%, % GUIY-(A_Index)
            }
            else
               break
         }
      }
      Else If (%A_Gui%_Hide_Direction == "R")
      {
         Loop
         {
            If (GUIX+%A_Gui%_GUIW > A_ScreenWidth+%A_Gui%_Number_Of_Offset_Pixels) ; If the GUI is hidden, show it then break
            {
               WinMove, % %A_Gui%_Gui_Title,, GUIX-A_Index, %GUIY%
            }
            else
               break
         }
      }
      Else If (%A_Gui%_Hide_Direction == "L")
      {
         Loop
         {
            If (GUIX+%A_Gui%_Number_Of_Offset_Pixels < 0) ; If the GUI is hidden, show it then break
            {
               WinMove, % %A_Gui%_Gui_Title,, GUIX+A_Index, %GUIY%
            }
            else
               break
         }
      }

CoordMode, Mouse, Screen         ;get the mouse position in SCREEN MODE because your GUI is relative to the screen
      MouseGetPos, MX, MY
      CoordMode, Mouse, Relative
      If (%A_Gui%_Hide_Direction == "U" && MX >= %A_Gui%_GUIX && MX <= %A_Gui%_GUIX+%A_Gui%_GUIW && MY >= 0 && MY <= %A_Gui%_GUIH) ; Check if your mouse is still over the GUI (U)
      {
       goto, RestartGUIActivate  ;Restart if it is
      }
      Else If (%A_Gui%_Hide_Direction == "D" && MX >= %A_Gui%_GUIX && MX <= %A_Gui%_GUIX+%A_Gui%_GUIW && MY >= A_ScreenHeight-%A_Gui%_GUIH && MY-%A_Gui%_GUIH <= A_ScreenHeight) ; Check if your mouse is still over the GUI (D)
      {
      }
      Else If (%A_Gui%_Hide_Direction == "R" && MX >= A_ScreenWidth-%A_Gui%_GUIW && MX <= A_ScreenWidth && MY >= %A_Gui%_GUIY && MY <= %A_Gui%_GUIY+%A_Gui%_GUIH) ; Check if your mouse is still over the GUI (R)
      {
      }
      Else If (%A_Gui%_Hide_Direction == "L" && MX >= 0 && MX <= %A_Gui%_GUIW && MY >= %A_Gui%_GUIY && MY <= %A_Gui%_GUIY+%A_Gui%_GUIH) ; Check if your mouse is still over the GUI (L)
      {
      }

else ; If your mouse is not over the GUI, prepare to hide it.
      {
      %A_Gui%_TimeLapse := A_TickCount
      SetTimer, HideGUI%LabelDir%, 1000
      }
   }
}

Check out my scripts.  (MyIpChanger) (XPSnap) (SavePictureAs) All my scripts are tested on Windows 7, AutoHotkey 32 bit Ansi unless otherwise stated.

hansvanderdrift
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Sep 18 2012 04:24 AM
Hi

Can anyone post a link to Laszlo Popup calculator / expression evaluator?

http://www.autohotke...pic.php?t=26435

Thanks

Hans

DataLife
  • Members
  • 1022 posts

Hi

Can anyone post a link to Laszlo Popup calculator / expression evaluator?

http://www.autohotke...pic.php?t=26435

Thanks

Hans

Laszlos calc.ahk originally found here http://www.autohotke...pic.php?t=26435

Can be downloaded from here https://dl.dropboxus...s/Calc/calc.ahk

meanyack
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hi,
Can anyone find this file to me?

https://ahknet.autoh...rDefineLang.xml

lastnikita
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hi there, I need the tic-TrayNumbers.zip please !!
viewtopic.php?p=161665
Many thanks in advance =)

Binocular222
  • Members
  • 99 posts
  • Last active: Jul 25 2014 04:28 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for Show Recent Items v.2.0.2.ahk http://www.autohotke...=570596#p570596
Please help.
Thanks

Target
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Last active: Oct 01 2015 09:22 PM
looking for Tidbits Easy Com Functions (http://www.autohotke...p?f=13&t=70421)

it's listed at http://www.pasteall.org/34024 but isn't found at the quoted URL
2 + 2 will never equal 5
(not even for very large values of 2)

DataLife
  • Members
  • 1022 posts

looking for Tidbits Easy Com Functions (http://www.autohotke...p?f=13&t=70421)

it's listed at http://www.pasteall.org/34024 but isn't found at the quoted URL

I only have the Excel.ahk

Here it is...
/*
Excel_Functions()
Forum: http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=70421
version: 4
Date: Sun April 24, 2011
Author: tidbit
Credits:  BigVent, jethrow, rippa, sinkfaze

Please Note: I only have excel 2002. and I have had someone with Excel 2007 help test SOME of these functions. Several values in certain functions may ONLY work in Excel 2007+.

What's new in 4:
 - Excel_SetSplit
 - Excel_SplitPanes
 - Excel_ScreenUpdate
 - Excel_GetSelection
 - Preparing the Docs for Natural Docs

todo list (no order):
 - Better Documentation
 - PasteSpecial

Function list:

Note: Everything inside of the []'s are OPTIONAL.
  Note: DO NOT include the []'s in your actual code.
  Note: More documentation and samples can be found below.

Excel_Get([_WinTitle])

Excel_ActiveCell(_ID)
  Excel_GetActiveRow(_ID)
  Excel_GetActiveColumn(_ID)
  Excel_GetActiveText(_ID)
  Excel_GetSelection(_ID)

Excel_GetValue(_ID [, _start])
  Excel_GetRowHeight(_ID [, _start, _end])
  Excel_GetColWidth(_ID [, _start, _end])

Excel_AutoFill(_ID [, _start, _end, _Sources, _type])
  Excel_SetRowHeight(_ID [, _start, _end, _value])
  Excel_SetColWidth(_ID [, _start, _end, _value])
  Excel_SetValue(_ID [, _start, _end, _value])
  Excel_SetStyle(_ID [, _start, _end, _style])
  Excel_Select(_ID [, _start, _end])
  Excel_SetActive(_ID [, _start])
  Excel_SetFormula(_ID [, _start, _end, _value])

Excel_ScreenUpdate(_ID)
  Excel_SplitPanes(_ID)
  Excel_SetSplit(_ID [, _which, _where)

Excel_DelCells(_ID [, _start, _end, _direction])
  Excel_ClearText(_ID [, _start, _end])
  Excel_ClearAll(_ID [, _start, _end])

Excel_ClearFormatting(_ID [, _start, _end])

Excel_BgColor(_ID [, _start, _end, _color])
  Excel_Font(_ID [,_start, _end, _options, _Font])
  Excel_Borders(_ID [, _start, _end, _options])

*/

;==========
;
; Important
;   Stuff
;
;==========

/*
  Function: Excel_Get([_WinTitle])

Create an _ID variable used in all other commands.

Parameters:

_WinTitle - Default is the main/active document. Otherwise specify the title of your desired Excel document.

Sample:
    ; NOTE: this value (xls) will be used throughout all other samples.
    xls:=Excel_Get() ; Get the current Active Excel window/document.

*/
Excel_Get(_WinTitle="ahk_class XLMAIN")
{
  ControlGet, hwnd, hwnd, , Excel71, %_WinTitle%
  return, Excel_Acc_ObjectFromWindow(hwnd, -16).Application
}

;==========
;
;  Active
;   Cell
;
;==========

/*
  Excel_GetActiveCell(_ID [, _Name])

A combination of Excel_GetActiveCol() and Excel_GetActiveRow()

Parameters:

_ID - The specified Excel Object.
  _Name - Default is 1. If the _value is 1, the it retrieves the columns name. Such as: C. Otherwise it returns the column index number.

Sample:

OutputVar:=Excel_GetActiveCell(xls)
  Msgbox %OutputVar%
*/
Excel_ActiveCell(_ID)
{
  Return _ID.ActiveCell.Address[0,0]
}

/*
Excel_GetActiveRow(_ID)

Parameters:

Sample:
    OutputVar:=Excel_GetActiveRow(xls)
    Msgbox %OutputVar%
*/
Excel_GetActiveRow(_ID)
{
  Return _ID.ActiveCell.Row
}

/*
Excel_GetActiveColumn(_ID [, _Name])

Parameters:

_Name - Default is 1. If the value is 1, the it retrieves the columns name. E.g. C. Otherwise it returns the column index number.

Sample:
    OutputVar:=Excel_GetActiveCol(xls)
*/
Excel_GetActiveCol(_ID)
{
  Return RegExReplace(_ID.ActiveCell.Address[0,0], "\d")
}

/*
Excel_GetActiveText(_ID)

Parameters:

Sample:
    OutputVar:=Excel_GetActiveText(xls)
    Msgbox %OutputVar%
*/
Excel_GetActiveText(_ID)
{
  Return _ID.ActiveCell.value
}

/*
Excel_GetSelection(_ID)

Parameters:

Sample:
    OutputVar:=Excel_GetActiveText(xls)
    Msgbox %OutputVar%
*/
Excel_GetSelection(_ID)
{
  Return _ID.Selection.Address[0,0]
}

;==========
;
; Get
;
;==========

/*
Excel_GetText(_ID [, _start])

Parameters:

_start - Default is A1. Retrieve the text of the specified cell.

Sample:
    OutputVar:=Excel_GetActiveCell(xls, "C4")
    Msgbox %OutputVar%
*/
Excel_GetValue(_ID, _start="A1")
{
  If (StrLen(_start)<2)
    Return 1
  Return _ID.Range(_start).value
}

/*
Excel_GetRowHeight(_ID [, _start, _end])

Parameters:

_start - Default is 1. The starting cell row number.
    _end - Default is "" (Blank). If blank, it defaults to _start. Otherwise specify the ending row number.

Sample:
    OutputVar:=Excel_GetRowHeight(xls, 3)
    Msgbox %OutputVar%
*/
Excel_GetRowHeight(_ID, _start="1", _end="")
{
  _end:=(_end=="") ? _start : _end
  If (StrLen(_start)<1 || StrLen(_end)<1)
    Return 1
  _value:=_ID.Rows(_start ":" _end).RowHeight
  Return (_value!="") ? _value : "Varying"
}

/*
Excel_GetColWidth(_ID [, _start, _end])

Parameters:

_start - Default is A. The starting cell column letter.
    _end - Default is "" (Blank). If blank, it defaults to _start. Otherwise specify the ending column letter.

Sample:
    OutputVar:=Excel_GetColWidth(xls, C)
    Msgbox %OutputVar%
*/
Excel_GetColWidth(_ID, _start="A", _end="")
{
    Return 1
  _value:=_ID.Columns(_start ":" _end).ColumnWidth
  Return (_value!="") ? _value : "Varying"
}

;==========
;
; Set
;
;==========

/*
Excel_AutoFill(_ID [, _start, _end, _Sources, _Type])

Parameters:

_start - Default is 1. The starting row number.
    _end - Default is "" Blank. If blank, it defaults to _start. Otherwise specify the ending row number.
    _Sources - Default is A1. Specify a cell or cell range in Excel format. E.g. A1 or A2:D2
    _Type - Default is Default. View chart below for other options.

Options:
  Default  | xlFillDefault  | 0  | Excel determines the values and formats used to fill the target range.
  Copy     | xlFillCopy     | 1  | Copy the values and formats from the source range to the target range, repeating if necessary.
  Values   | xlFillValues   | 4  | Copy only the values from the source range to the target range, repeating if necessary.
  Days     | xlFillDays     | 5  | Extend the names of the days of the week in the source range into the target range. Formats are copied from the source range to the target range, repeating if necessary.
  Weekdays | xlFillWeekdays | 6  | Extend the names of the days of the workweek in the source range into the target range. Formats are copied from the source range to the target range, repeating if necessary.
  Months   | xlFillMonths   | 7  | Extend the names of the months in the source range into the target range. Formats are copied from the source range to the target range, repeating if necessary.
  Years    | xlFillYears    | 8  | Extend the years in the source range into the target range. Formats are copied from the source range to the target range, repeating if necessary.
  Formats  | xlFillFormats  | 3  | Copy only the formats from the source range to the target range, repeating if necessary.
  Series   | xlFillSeries   | 2  | Extend the values in the source range into the target range as a series (for example, '1, 2' is extended as '3, 4, 5'). Formats are copied from the source range to the target range, repeating if necessary.
  Gtrend   | xlGrowthTrend  | 10 | Extend the numeric values from the source range into the target range, assuming that the relationships between the numbers in the source range are multiplicative (for example, '1, 2,' is extended as '4, 8, 16', assuming that each number is a result of multiplying the previous number by some value). Formats are copied from the source range to the target range, repeating if necessary.
  Ltrend   | xlLinearTrend  | 9  | Extend the numeric values from the source range into the target range, assuming that the relationships between the numbers is additive (for example, '1, 2,' is extended as '3, 4, 5', assuming that each number is a result of adding some value to the previous number). Formats are copied from the source range to the target range, repeating if necessary.

Sample:
    ; As a test, open excel and insert 1 into A1 and 2 into A2
    Excel_Autofill(xls, "A1", "A22", "A1:A2", "Copy")
*/
Excel_AutoFill(_ID, _start="A1", _end="", _Sources="A1", _Type="Default")
{
  static _Table:=Object("Copy", 1, "Days", 5, "Default", 0, "Formats", 3
                , "Months", 7, "Series", 2, "Values", 4, "Weekdays", 6
                , "Years", 8, "Gtrend", 10, "Ltrend", 9)

If (StrLen(_start)<2 || StrLen(_end)<2)
    Return 1

_SourceRange:=_ID.Range(_Sources)
  _FillRange:=_ID.Range(_start ":" _end)
  _SourceRange.AutoFill(_FillRange, _Table[_Type])

; _sourceRange := _id.Range(_Sources)
; _fillRange := _id.Range(_start ":" _end)
; _sourceRange.AutoFill(_fillRange, _Table[_Type])

}

/*
Excel_SetRowHeight(_ID [, _start, _end, _value])

Parameters:

_start - Default is 1. The starting row number.
    _end - Default is "" (Blank). If blank, it defaults to _start. Otherwise specify the ending row number.
    _value - Default is Default. If Default, row height is adjusted to the documents standard row height. Otherwise specify the height you want in Points (Same unit as text height).

Sample:
    ; This will adjust rows 1 through 5 to the height of a size 16 font.
    Excel_SetRowHeight(xls, 1, 5, 16)
*/
Excel_SetRowHeight(_ID, _start="1", _end="", _value="Default")
{
    Return 1

if (_value="Default")
    _ID.Rows(_start ":" _end).RowHeight:=_ID.StandardHeight
  else if (_value!="")
    _ID.Rows(_start ":" _end).RowHeight:=_value
  Else
    Return 1
}

/*
Excel_SetColWidth(_ID [, _start, _end, _value])

Parameters:

_start - Default is A. The starting column letter.
    _end - Default is "" (Blank). If blank, it defaults to _start. Otherwise specify the ending column letter.
    _value - Default is Autofit. Otherwise specify a custom number or the word Default
      Autofit : Auto adjust the columns with to fit the contents.
      Default : Adjust to the documents standard column width.
      Custom #: A width of 1 would adjust the column to 1 letter wide, using the default font size.

Sample:
    ; This will set Columns A, B and C to 12 letters wide using the default font size.
    Excel_SetColWidth(xls, "A", "C", 12)
*/
Excel_SetColWidth(_ID, _start="A", _end="", _value="AutoFit")
{
    Return 1

if (_value="Default")
    _ID.Columns(_start ":" _end).ColumnWidth:=_ID.StandardWidth
  else if (_value="AutoFit")
    _ID.Columns(_start ":" _end).AutoFit
  else if (_value!="")
    _ID.Columns(_start ":" _end).ColumnWidth:=_value
  Else
    Return 1
}

/*
Excel_SetText(_ID [, _start, _end, _value])

Parameters:

_start - Default is A1. The starting cell.
    _end - Default is "" (Blank). If blank, it defaults to _start. Otherwise specify the ending cell.
    _value - Default is "" (blank). The text you want to fill the specified cell(s) with.

Sample:
    Excel_SetText(xls, "A1", "", "Hello")
*/
Excel_SetValue(_ID, _start="A1", _end="", _value="")
{
    Return 1

_ID.Range(_start ":" _end).value:=_value
}

/*
Excel_SetStyle(_ID [, _start, _end, _Style])

Parameters:

_end - Default is "" (Blank). If blank, it defaults to _start. Otherwise specify the ending cell.
    _Style - Default is Normal. NOTE: I couldn't find any list or documentation on this. But I think this is fairly accurate: For a list of available styles: 1)open Excel, 2)Go to Format --> Cells, 3)You should then see a tab called "Numbers". 4)Choose a name from that list.

Sample:
    ; Set the text/number style in range A1:G100 to the Normal style.
    Excel_SetStyle(xls, "A1", "G100")
*/
Excel_SetStyle(_ID, _start="A1", _end="", _Style="Normal")
{
    Return 1

_ID.Range(_start ":" _end).Style:=_Style
}

/*
Excel_Select(_ID [, _start, _end])

Parameters:

_end - Default is "" (Blank). If blank, it defaults to _start. Otherwise specify the ending cell for the selection range.

Sample:
    ; Select all cells in the range A1:G100
    Excel_Select(xls, "A1", "G100")
*/
Excel_Select(_ID, _start="A1", _end="")
{
    Return 1

_ID.Range(_start ":" _end).Select
}

/*
Excel_SetActive(_ID [, _start])

Parameters:

_start - Default is A1. The cell you want to set as the active cell.

Sample:
    Excel_SetActive(xls, "B7")
*/
Excel_SetActive(_ID, _start="A1")
{
  If (StrLen(_start)<2)
    Return 1

_ID.Range(_start).Activate
}

/*
Excel_SetFormula(_ID [, _start, _end, _value])

Parameters:

_value - Default is SUM. enter a valid Excel formula. The preceding = is optional.

Sample:
    Excel_SetFormula(xls, "A1", "B1", "Sum(6+7)")
    Excel_SetFormula(xls, "A1", "B1", "=Sum(8+9)")
*/
Excel_SetFormula(_ID, _start="A1", _end="", _value="SUM")
{
    Return 1

If (SubStr(_value, 1, 1)=="=")
    _ID.Range(_start ":" _end).Formula:= _value
  Else
    _ID.Range(_start ":" _end).Formula:= "=" _value
}

;==========
;
; General
;
;==========

/*
Excel_ScreenUpdate(_ID)

Parameters:

*/
Excel_ScreenUpdate(_ID)
{ 
   return _ID.ScreenUpdating := !_ID.ScreenUpdating ? True : False 
}

/*
Excel_SplitPanes(_ID)

Parameters:

*/
Excel_SplitPanes(_ID) 
{ 
   _ID.ActiveSheet.Activate() 
   return   _ID.ActiveWindow.FreezePanes :=   !_ID.ActiveWindow.FreezePanes ? True : False 
}

/*
Excel_SetSplit(_ID [, _Which, _Where)

Parameters:

_Which - Default is Row. Specify how you would like to split: Col or Row
    _Where - Default is 1. Specify the row or column number you want to split.

*/
Excel_SetSplit(_ID,_Which="Row",_Where=1)   ; specify 'Row' or 'Col' for Which 
{ 
   sheet.Activate() 
   if   (_Which="Row") 
      _ID.ActiveWindow.SplitRow :=   _Where 
   else   _ID.ActiveWindow.SplitColumn :=   _Where 
   return   _ID.ActiveWindow.FreezePanes :=   True 
}

/*
Excel_DelCells(_ID [, _start, _end, _Direction])

Deletes and moves other cells

Parameters:

_Direction - Default is Up. Specify the direction you wan the other cells to shift.
      Up  : Shift the below cells upwards.
      Left: Shift the cells to the right leftwards.

Sample:
    Excel_DelCells(xls, "A1", "Z1")
*/
Excel_DelCells(_ID, _start="A1", _end="", _Direction="Up")
{
  _Direction:=(_Direction="Up") ? -4162 : -4159

Return 1

_ID.Range(_start ":" _end).Delete(_Direction)
}

/*
Excel_ClearText(_ID [, _start, _end])

Deletes text and formulas

Parameters:

Sample:
    Excel_ClearText(xls, "A1", "ZZ100")
*/
Excel_ClearText(_ID, _start="A1", _end="")
{
    Return 1

_ID.Range(_start ":" _end).ClearContents
}

/*
Excel_ClearAll(_ID [, _start, _end])

clears everything, even formatting and colors

Parameters:

Sample:
    Excel_ClearAll(xls, "A1", "B2")
*/
Excel_ClearAll(_ID, _start="A1", _end="")
{
    Return 1

_ID.Range(_start ":" _end).Clear
}

;==========
;
; Formatting
;
;==========

/*
Excel_ClearFormatting(_ID [, _start, _end])

Parameters:

Sample:
    Excel_ClearFormatting(xls, "A1", "D97")
*/
Excel_ClearFormatting(_ID, _start="A1", _end="")
{
    Return 1

_ID.Range(_start ":" _end).ClearFormats
}

/*
Excel_BgColor(_ID [, _start, _end, _Color])

Parameters:

_Color - Default is 19. Specify the Excel Color Index value.

Sample:
    Excel_BgColor(xls, "A1", "F1", 8)
*/
Excel_BgColor(_ID, _start="A1", _end="", _Color="19")
{
    Return 1

_ID.Range(_start ":" _end).Interior.ColorIndex:=_Color
}

/*
Excel_Font(_ID [,_start, _end, Options, Font])

Parameters:

_Options - Default is B. See below for more options.

Options:
  On or On:   | (Default) If specified, B, I, U, S, Sub, Sup, or Strike Will be applied to the cell(s).
  Off or Off: | If specified, B, I, U, S, Sub, Sup, or Strike Will be removed from the cell(s).
  Sub         | Subscript.
  Sup         | Superscript.
  Strike      | Strikethrough.
  B           | Bold.
  I           | Italic.
  U#          | Underline. If no number is given, it uses a standard solid underline. View chart below for more.
  S#          | Size. Specify a font size number. Example: S12.
  J#          | Justify or Align the Cells. if no value is given, Defaults to Left. View chart below for more.
  C#          | Text color. Give a valid Excel ColorIndex value.
  BG#         | Background color. Give a valid Excel ColorIndex value. View chart below for more.

Background options:
  bg# | Any valid Excel Color Index number
  bgA | xlBackgroundAutomatic   | -4105 | Excel controls the background.
  bgO | xlBackgroundOpaque      | 3     | Opaque background.
  bgT | xlBackgroundTransparent | 2     | Transparent background.

Underline styles:
  u  | xlUnderlineStyleSingle           | 2     | Single underlining.
  u2 | xlUnderlineStyleDoubleAccounting | 5     | Two thin underlines placed close together.
  u3 | xlUnderlineStyleDouble           | -4119 | Double thick underline.
  u4 | xlUnderlineStyleNone             | -4142 | No underlining.

Align Options:
  j   | xlHAlignLeft                  | -4131 | Align the text to the left.
  jl  | xlHAlignLeft                  | -4131 | Align the text to the left.
  jR  | xlHAlignRight                 | -4152 | Align the text to the right.
  jC  | xlHAlignCenterAcrossSelection | 7     | Align the text to the center of the cell.
  jJ  | xlHAlignJustify               | -4130 | Align the text to the justified.
  jD  | xlHAlignDistributed           | -4117 | Distribute the text evenly thoughout the cell.
  jG  | xlHAlignGeneral               | 1     | Standard alignment.
  jF  | xlHAlignFill                  | 5     | Repeat the text in the cell until filled.
  jA  | xlHAlignCenter                | -4108 | Align the text to the center of the cell.
  jvT | xlVAlignTop                   | -4160 | Center the text on the top of the cell.
  jvC | xlVAlignCenter                | -4108 | Center the text in the center of the cell.
  jvB | xlVAlignBottom                | -4107 | Center the text on the bottom of the cell.
  jvD | xlVAlignDistributed           | -4117 | Center the text evenly (vertically) throughout the cell.
  jvJ | xlVAlignJustify               | -4130 | Center the text evenly (vertically) throughout the cell.

Samples:
    ; Make the text Bold and underlined
    Excel_Font(xls, "A1", "B2", "B U")

; Remove Italics from the range.
    Excel_Font(xls, "A1", "B2", "Off: I")

; Add Italics and remove any Superscript from the range.
    Excel_Font(xls, "A1", "B2", "Off: Sub On: I")

*/
Excel_Font(_ID, _start="A1", _end="", _Options="B", _Font="")
{
    Return 1

Mode:=1
  static _Table:=Object("u", 2, "u2", 5, "u3", -4119, "u4", -4142            ; Underline
                ,"bgA", -4105, "bgO", 3, "bgT", 2                     ; Backgrounds
                ,"j", -4131, "jl", -4131, "jR", -4152, "jA", -4108    ; Horizontal Alignment
                ,"jJ", -4130, "jD", -4117, "jG", 1, "jF", 5, "jC", 7  ; Horizontal Alignment
                ,"jvT", -4160, "jvC", -4108, "jvB", -4017             ; Vertical Alignment
                , "jvD", -4117, "jvJ", -4130)                         ; Vertical Alignment

FontObject:=_ID.Range(_start ":" _end).Font

loop, parse, _Options, %A_Space% %A_Tab%
  {
    ; rename A_LoopField as ALF just to reduce the length of the code a bit.
    ALF:=A_LoopField

If (ALF=="")
      Continue

If (ALF="On" || ALF="On:")
      Mode:=1
    If (ALF="Off" || ALF="Off:")
      Mode:=0

; msgbox % ALF " - " Backgrounds[ALF]

letter:=SubStr(ALF, 1, 1)
    If (ALF="Sub")
      FontObject.SubScript:=Mode
    Else If (ALF="Sup")
      FontObject.Superscript:=Mode
    Else If (ALF="Strike")
      FontObject.StrikeThrough:=Mode
    Else If (SubStr(ALF, 1, 2)="BG"
         && (SubStr(ALF, 3, 1)="T"
         || SubStr(ALF, 3, 1)="O"
         || SubStr(ALF, 3, 1)="A"))
      _ID.Range(_start ":" _end).Interior.ColorIndex:=_Table[ALF]
    Else If (SubStr(ALF, 1, 2)="BG")
      _ID.Range(_start ":" _end).Interior.ColorIndex:=SubStr(ALF, 3, StrLen(ALF))
    Else If (letter="B")
      FontObject.Bold:=Mode
    Else If (letter="I")
      FontObject.Italic:=Mode
    Else If (letter="U")
      FontObject.Underline:=_Table[ALF]
    Else If (letter="S")
      FontObject.Size:=SubStr(ALF, 2, StrLen(ALF)-1)
    Else If (SubStr(ALF, 1, 2)="jv")
      _ID.Range(_start ":" _end).VerticalAlignment:=_Table[ALF]
    Else If (letter="J")
      _ID.Range(_start ":" _end).HorizontalAlignment:=_Table[ALF]
    Else If (letter="C")
      FontObject.ColorIndex:=SubStr(ALF, 2, StrLen(ALF)-1)
    Else
      Continue
  }
  If (Font!="")
    FontObject.FontStyle:=_Font
}

/*
Excel_Borders(_ID [, _start, _end, _Options])

Parameters:

_options - Default is "s1 w2 c1 pt pb pl pr" (A thin solid outline of the cell). See below for more options.

Some values may only work on Office 2007 and up.

Line styles:
  s0 | xlLineStyleNone | -4142 | No line.
  s1 | xlContinuous    | 1     | Continuous line.
  s2 | xlDash          | -4115 | Dashed line.
  s3 | xlDashDot       | 4     | Alternating dashes and dots.
  s4 | xlDashDotDot    | 5     | Dash followed by two dots.
  s5 | xlDot           | -4118 | Dotted line.
  s6 | xlDouble        | -4119 | Double line.
  s7 | xlSlantDashDot  | 13    | Slanted dashes.

Line positions:
  pT  | xlEdgeTop          |  8 | Border at the top of the range.
  pB  | xlEdgeBottom       |  9 | Border at the bottom of the range.
  pL  | xlEdgeLeft         |  7 | Border at the left-hand edge of the range.
  pR  | xlEdgeRight        | 10 | Border at the right-hand edge of the range.
  pH  | xlInsideHorizontal | 12 | Horizontal borders for all cells in the range except borders on the outside of the range.
  pV  | xlInsideVertical   | 11 | Vertical borders for all the cells in the range except borders on the outside of the range.
  p\  | xlDiagonalDown     |  5 | Upper left-hand corner _start the lower right of each cell.
  p/  | xlDiagonalUp       |  6 | Lower left-hand corner _start the upper right of each cell.

Weight/thickness:
  w1 | xlHairline | 1     | Hairline (thinnest border).
  w2 | xlThin     | 2     | Thin.
  w3 | xlMedium   | -4138 | Medium.
  w4 | xlThick    | 4     | Thick (widest border).

Colors:
  For No Color, use: C-4142.
  For Automatic Color, use: C-4105.

Sample:
    ; Add a colored underline to the cells.
    Excel_Borders(xls, "A1", "B2", "pB C12")
*/
Excel_Borders(_ID, _start="A1", _end="", _Options="s1 w2 c1 pt pb pl pr")
{
    Return 1

static _Table:=Object("pT", 8,"pB", 9,"pL", 7,"pR", 10  ; Position.
  , "pH", 12,"pV", 11,"p/", 5,"p\", 6             ; Position.
  , "s1", 1,"s2", -4115,"s3", 4,"s4", 5           ; Line Styles.
  , "s5", -4118,"s6", -4119,"s7", 13,"s0", -4142  ; Line Styles.
  , "w1", 1, "w2", 2, "w3", -4138, "w4", 4)       ; Line Weight.

; Get and set the style options, such as bold, line type and color index.
  ; ignore any border positions (prefixed with p).
  Loop, Parse, _options, %A_Space% %A_tab%
  {
    letter:=SubStr(A_LoopField, 1, 1)
    If (letter="s")
      Style:=_Table[A_LoopField]
    Else If (letter="w")
      weight:=_Table[A_LoopField]
    Else If (letter="c")
      Color:=SubStr(A_LoopField, 2, StrLen(A_LoopField)-1)
    Else If (letter="p")
      Continue
  }

; double-check the above values. if anything is blank,
  ; slap in some default values.
  Style:=(Style=="") ? 1 : Style
  weight:=(weight=="") ? 2 : weight
  Color:=(Color=="") ? 1 : Color

; apply the styles above into _start specified border elements.
  ; ignore everything except border positions.
  Loop, Parse, _options, %A_Space% %A_tab%
  {
    letter:=SubStr(A_LoopField, 1, 1)
    If (a_loopfield=="" || letter="s" || letter="w" || letter="c")
      Continue
    Cells:=_ID.Range(_start ":" _end).Borders(_Table[A_LoopField])
    Cells.LineStyle:=Style
    Cells.Weight:=Weight
    Cells.ColorIndex:=Color
  }
}

;==========
;
; Not Mine
;
;==========

; ACC  -  jethrow & Sean http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=67931
Excel_Acc_Init()
{
  Static  h
  If Not  h
    h:=DllCall("LoadLibrary","Str","oleacc","Ptr")
}
Excel_Acc_ObjectFromWindow(hWnd, idObject = -4)
{
  Excel_Acc_Init()
  If  DllCall("oleacc\AccessibleObjectFromWindow", "Ptr", hWnd, "UInt", idObject&=0xFFFFFFFF, "Ptr", -VarSetCapacity(IID,16)+NumPut(idObject==0xFFFFFFF0?0x46000000000000C0:0x719B3800AA000C81,NumPut(idObject==0xFFFFFFF0?0x0000000000020400:0x11CF3C3D618736E0,IID,"Int64"),"Int64"), "Ptr*", pacc)=0
  Return  ComObjEnwrap(9,pacc,1)
}