Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

WoW Click

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic
zeros28
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Sep 02 2012 02:29 PM
Hello everyone, I was trying to send click with coords on all my wow windows, but i got no results at all.

ControlClick, x500 y250,ahk_id %wowid1%,,RIGHT

Any help please.
thanks.

GodlyCheese
  • Members
  • 719 posts
  • Last active: Nov 11 2014 07:12 PM
Your ahk_id is incorrect, putting percent signs around anything turns it into a variable and unless you define the variable it doesn't do anything. You need to put exactly what Window Spy says the ahk_id is.

I don't have WoW installed so I can't use Window Spy on it myself to correct your script. Furthermore ControlClick does not always function properly with all games. ControlClick is meant to send clicks without activating the window, if you want to do something like create a bot or activation script for something in WoW then you probably need to have the window open.

I recommend reading this thread to find out the basics of semi-intelligent WoW bots, it's well written and easy to figure out what pieces do what: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.autohotkey.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=85351">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=85351</a><!-- l -->

If ControlClick doesn't work with WoW then you need to use either the Click or MouseClick function, you can combine it with IfWinActive or WinActivate or Run to make the script more intelligent and/or only work with WoW. Furthermore if you don't link ControlClick to a hotkey then it will just happen in the auto-execute when you run the script, and will only run once.

Try something like this:

a::
ControlClick, x500 y250,ahk_id %wowid1%,,RIGHT   ;Put the correct ahk_id in the ControlClick line or it won't do anything, this is not the correct id.
return

That will cause the ControlClick to be sent whenever you hit "a," you can replace the "a" with anything you want to have it activate.