Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

AHK Studio

• Please log in to reply
468 replies to this topic
AutoJohn
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Last active: Dec 30 2013 09:36 PM
Whats with the right pane with code explorer, etc. Is this work in progress. Menu/Refresh does not exist. Don't understand how to use?

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts
  • Last active: Apr 10 2019 01:28 PM

Whats with the right pane with code explorer, etc. Is this work in progress. Menu/Refresh does not exist. Don't understand how to use?

The code explorer for the time being has been removed. It was a part of old code. If you update to the most recent version there should be a second edit control for side by side comparison. Let me know if you do the update (File/Auto Update) and this does not change for you.

tidbit
  • Administrators
  • 2709 posts
  • Hates playing Janitor
  • Last active: Jan 15 2016 11:37 PM
This is very nice! Quite a feature-rich program.

rawr. be very afraid
*poke*
. Populate the AutoHotkey city. Pointless but somewhat fun. .

djvj
  • Members
  • 70 posts
  • Last active: Jul 22 2016 02:54 AM
Looks cool, but when I open it, the text is like a font size of 1 in every window. It's too small to read anything. How do I change this?

When I go into Fonts and Colors option, same thing, can't read anything.

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts

Looks cool, but when I open it, the text is like a font size of 1 in every window. It's too small to read anything. How do I change this?

When I go into Fonts and Colors option, same thing, can't read anything.

let me take a look at something. but while I do that try going to Edit/Fonts and then Color Options/Restore fonts to default.

There is also a zoom function that may have been messed with. Try holding down Control and roll your mouse wheel up.

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts

This is very nice! Quite a feature-rich program.

Thank you! I hope to add some features to it.

Uberi
  • Moderators
  • 1119 posts
  • Last active: May 02 2015 06:05 PM
A couple of requests:
  • Ability to change bright blue line number margin. It's simply too bright!
  • Turn on word wrap in color edit window so word wrap marker can be visualized.
  • Writing something like VarSetCapacity( does not show the info tooltip.
  • Some sort of COM error shows up when trying to export the theme.
I have a basic color scheme, I call it "Muted Light" because the colors have low saturation and are easy on the eyes, especially when coding at night. I'll post it here when it's ready.

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts

A couple of requests:

• Ability to change bright blue line number margin. It's simply too bright!
  • Turn on word wrap in color edit window so word wrap marker can be visualized.
  • Writing something like VarSetCapacity( does not show the info tooltip.
  • Some sort of COM error shows up when trying to export the theme.
I have a basic color scheme, I call it "Muted Light" because the colors have low saturation and are easy on the eyes, especially when coding at night. I'll post it here when it's ready.

The line numbers background can be changed by holding Control and clicking on the numbers area
I will look into the com errors...I am still working on the Color export/import and I thought I had most of the errors fixed...looks like I was wrong. VarSetCapacity may not be in my help list...I will check;

Coco
  • Members
  • 697 posts
  • Last active: Oct 31 2015 07:26 PM
Also, would it be possible to highlight matching braces/brackets when a user puts the caret after a brace/bracket?

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts

Also, would it be possible to highlight matching braces/brackets when a user puts the caret after a brace/bracket?

Added: (Suggested by Coco)
-Highlight matching brace (will add custom color later)
Fixed: (Reported by Uberi)
-Some colors were not being changed properly
Added:
-Position information in the StatusBar
Fixed:
-Export of theme is not being formatted properly

bbunk
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Nov 05 2012 01:00 PM
I just downloaded and tried to run this, and before anything else appears, I get a series of msg-boxes:

1st: Updating command files -- please wait

2nd: AHK Studio.exe has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

3rd: Could not close the previous instance of this script. Keep waiting?

Depending on how I respond to the reply buttons, it can loop through these same boxes over and over again.

Any help would be appreciated.

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts
Added:
-Select Matching Brace (hotkey)
Fixed: (Reported by Uberi and adabo)
-When exporting your current theme it should not show any errors (and it should create the file)
Added:
-When pasting with Options/Auto Fix Indentation on it will fix the indentation of the pasted text as well.
Fixed: (Reported by adabo)
-When there is no matching selections there is no multiple selection on the screen.
Added:
-Customize the Matching Brace Highlight color
Changed:
-Matching highlight will not stay when you move away from the brace.

bbunk
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Nov 05 2012 01:00 PM
Never mind; I got it working. Something to do with not starting from the download accelerator window, but directly from the folder.

I have had to mess around with colors that were both black and font sizes that were quite small; but progress is being made.

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts

Never mind; I got it working. Something to do with not starting from the download accelerator window, but directly from the folder.

I have had to mess around with colors that were both black and font sizes that were quite small; but progress is being made.

Great! Glad to hear it.

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts
Added:
-A link in About/Help to a wiki for the program (just started it and it is nowhere near complete)