Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Gathering all forum issues, glitches and suggestions

• Please log in to reply
315 replies to this topic
nnnik
  • Members
  • 1625 posts
  • Last active: Jan 24 2019 02:19 PM

Yeah sure I can confirm this behavior. -.-

Visit the new forum ahkscript.org.

http://ahkscript.org

Seidenweber
  • Moderators
  • 638 posts
  • Last active: Sep 06 2015 01:51 PM

quotes are never quoted (view original post)

Fixed, use the full gist url in gist tags now.

All questions & answers are related to AHK 1.1.19.03 x64 Unicode

tidbit
  • Administrators
  • 2709 posts
  • Hates playing Janitor
  • Last active: Jan 15 2016 11:37 PM

works for me, 1 click to get to the report window, 1 click to submit. Browser: Maxthon 4.1.2.4000

When sending a report, I have to click the submit button twice. Not sure if it happens to other users.

(feel free to report this post right here and report back)

http://www.autohotke..._report&rid=708

rawr. be very afraid
*poke*
. Populate the AutoHotkey city. Pointless but somewhat fun. .

_3D_
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  • Last active: Mar 14 2014 07:49 PM

This new face of forum look good but ultra irrelevant for posting source code. 

1. Too big post headers.
  2. Too many free (unusable) space in design.
  3. Additional actions with given post appears if mouse pointer going over. (it is not facebook).
  4. Number of given post in lite gray at end of post ??? (I found it after 5 mins roling mouse about post header)
  5. Code tag - no highlighting too big letters but too less lines and if I need to read must scrolling with mouse - irrelevant for source code.

Conclusion: good face, "modern" flat design, irrelevant use.

Best for me to posting source codes next view: http://www.programmi...st246088-1.html

1. Code fully visible (not need scrolling).
  2. Code is separated from main text.
  3. Code is highlighted. 

Edited by _3D_, 17 October 2013 - 08:52 AM.

Seidenweber
  • Moderators
  • 638 posts
  • Last active: Sep 06 2015 01:51 PM

links with german umlauts (mutated vowels) don't work, if they are just pasted in.

http://www.autohotke...98297-hotkeys-für-sandio-3d-maus-maus-und-joystick-buttons/

This one only works thanks to the forums auto-complete funktion - but it's no proper link!

see this external link for instance

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ü

This one was inserted with the "Link-Feature" and works

http://www.autohotke...ystick-buttons/

All questions & answers are related to AHK 1.1.19.03 x64 Unicode

BrandonHotkey
  • Members
  • 691 posts
  • Last active: Oct 21 2015 09:41 PM

(This post is reposted here, I written it when I was here last time)

Something changed here in the design since my last visit. Unfortunately I observe that the site is less accessible than last time I was here.

CSS: Fonts priority on some places are changed to "Lato" font, which causes blured characters on my browser.All the text above except

Thread title and post text is blured.

I am also disappointed from the menus. In the previous version I so menu on left where I could select My content to see new posts in my threads. Now I dont have this one because this is out of my screen on right. My name and link to the links under it is not visible. If I make the site zoomed so only text I can see is "

What is happening with this site?

"

All other text is super small, not possible to read. There is unbalance in sizes of characters.

Also why you use low contrast gray text instead black and why we must suffer from fatigue of our eyes? Or am I the only one?

I'm disappointed.

PS:

Please Remove the Lato font. It looks good only if it is zoomed-in very much. Or give me to choose custom CSS where the Lato is not used anymore. I prefer Fonts Like Arial, Tahoma or any standard font which does not make problems to be read.

Asata
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Dec 06 2013 07:00 AM

Forum registration is confusing...

b5qOplZ.png

I clicked that stupid "Continue" button at least 5 times only to see the registration form just refresh itself before trying it on Chrome & IE only to realize that I was supposed to click "Create Account" instead and just ignore everything after it.

joedf
  • Administrators
  • 986 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active: Nov 02 2019 08:38 PM
Wow.... I totally I agree. +1
Why ahkscript.org? - autohotkey.com is outdated

MilesAhead
  • Members
  • 578 posts
  • Last active: Feb 29 2016 05:15 PM

Lately I've been seeing subject lines with strange graphics rather than text.  It looks like Arabic picture writing or something.  It won't let me paste in a screen shot to show it.

"Some people, when confronted with a problem, think I know, I'll use regular expressions.  Now they have two problems."

- Jamie Zawinski

AfterLemon
  • Moderators
  • 237 posts
  • Connoisseur of Boobs
  • Last active: Jan 04 2016 11:12 PM

There are quite a few spam accounts coming through posting nearly identical spam, I've been trying to find some way to combat this.

There are also MANY new users coming expecting "scripts" to contain help for their scripts... which makes perfect sense.

The forums and Subforums need to be renamed.

MilesAhead
  • Members
  • 578 posts

Subject lines appear normal now.   b0212.gif

"Some people, when confronted with a problem, think I know, I'll use regular expressions.  Now they have two problems."

- Jamie Zawinski

DataLife
  • Members
  • 1022 posts
  • Last active: Nov 27 2015 01:09 AM

There are quite a few spam accounts coming through posting nearly identical spam, I've been trying to find some way to combat this.

There are also MANY new users coming expecting "scripts" to contain help for their scripts... which makes perfect sense.
The forums and Subforums need to be renamed.

I made a suggestion in January. http://www.autohotke...um/#entry628905 and only got one reply. It looks like Polyethene is okay with the way it is.
Check out my scripts.  (MyIpChanger) (XPSnap) (SavePictureAs) All my scripts are tested on Windows 7, AutoHotkey 32 bit Ansi unless otherwise stated.

DataLife
  • Members
  • 1022 posts
  • Last active: Nov 27 2015 01:09 AM
Why are there no "collapse/expand" options on the code boxes?
Check out my scripts.  (MyIpChanger) (XPSnap) (SavePictureAs) All my scripts are tested on Windows 7, AutoHotkey 32 bit Ansi unless otherwise stated.

joedf
  • Administrators
  • 986 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active: Nov 02 2019 08:38 PM

+1

Why ahkscript.org? - autohotkey.com is outdated

MilesAhead
  • Members
  • 578 posts

I spoke too soon.  Squiggle font is back.

- Jamie Zawinski