Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Gathering all forum issues, glitches and suggestions

• Please log in to reply
315 replies to this topic
QuantumApocalypse
  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • Last active: May 31 2014 02:49 AM
expression
expression
The tags only appear after previewing in raw mode :/

And disappear if you switch to WYSIWIG and preview again

guest3456
  • Members
  • 1704 posts
  • Last active: Nov 19 2015 11:58 AM
links are broken in posts like these:
http://www.autohotke..._30#entry548826

Eedis
  • Members
  • 1775 posts
  • Last active: Aug 14 2015 06:33 PM
Cannot send or receive messages at this time, or something along those lines. I read in the first post that the limit is 50 and you cannot send/receive if you exceed that limit, I've deleted over 200 messages so I'm under the quota, but I still can't send a message. I am trying to send a message to one of the moderators about a certain issue of mine, but have not found one that is able to receive my message. Posted Image

*EDIT* --- Old PMs not removed when deleted
Not fixed

Is this implying that if I delete a message, it still thinks I have that many messages? It even says 30/50 messages, lolz.
AutoHotkey state, the forum, Poly, and Drainx1. The short story.
I love my wife, my life, my atomic-match; for giving me the greatest gift a man could ask for, such a perfect and beautiful little girl.
9rjbjc.png

MasterFocus
  • Moderators
  • 4323 posts
  • Last active: Jan 28 2016 01:38 AM
Sorry everyone, I was away for the last 4 days. I'll update the list once again.
@Eedis: I'm not sure. IIRC, TLM is the one who said that. I didn't really check.
@Lexikos: is the < b > < / b > thing fixed?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Fran├ža -- git.io -- github.com -- ahk4.net -- sites.google.com -- ahkscript.org

Member of the AHK community since 08/Apr/2009. Moderator since mid-2012.

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:
exp<b></b>ression

(no)

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:

I've deleted over 200 messages so I'm under the quota, but I still can't send a message.

It's my understanding that you can't send messages to someone who has too many. It doesn't matter how many you have unless you want them to reply.

I am trying to send a message to one of the moderators about a certain issue of mine, but have not found one that is able to receive my message.

After cleaning up my Inbox, I have received messages from users who were unable to message other moderators. However, if reporting a post is a viable way to bring the issue to a moderator's attention, that's probably what I'll tell you to do.

I had noticed "deleted" appear next to a message in my Inbox, presumably because the sender deleted it. I'm not sure if it was supposed to disappear at that time, but it certainly did when I deleted it.

vsub
  • Members
  • 1098 posts
  • Last active: Sep 28 2015 09:48 AM
Don't know if this is already mentioned but now you can't edit the thread title...to add for example [Solved]

jballi
  • Members
  • 1029 posts
  • Last active:

--- Leading spaces (indentation) being removed from posts containing code boxes
[ REFERENCE: http://www.autohotke..._15#entry550223 ]
Solution: don't use WYSIWYG, as Lexikos stated - http://www.autohotke..._30#entry550546

This is a programming forum. A large number of posts will have one or more code blocks. WYSIWYG for code blocks should be fixed. If it can't be fixed, it should be turned off so that it's impossible to post code that is incorrectly modified by the forum.

Them be my thoughts...

ruespe
  • Members
  • 567 posts
  • Last active: Dec 01 2014 07:59 PM
The new forum appears to be ugly slow. Sometimes I have to hit F5-Key 1-3 times, before the page opens instead of #404.

DataLife
  • Members
  • 1022 posts
  • Last active: Nov 27 2015 01:09 AM

Don't know if this is already mentioned but now you can't edit the thread title...to add for example [Solved]

I have my script version number in the thread title.

Now with the next version of my script I won't be able to change the thread title to reflect the correct version.
Check out my scripts.  (MyIpChanger) (XPSnap) (SavePictureAs) All my scripts are tested on Windows 7, AutoHotkey 32 bit Ansi unless otherwise stated.

ruespe
  • Members
  • 567 posts
  • Last active: Dec 01 2014 07:59 PM

The new forum appears to be ugly slow. Sometimes I have to hit F5-Key 1-3 times, before the page opens instead of #404.

DefCon 1. Today nearly verything works fine. Except, that the german forum still isn't migrated.

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
  • Last active: Apr 06 2016 04:00 AM

I have my script version number in the thread title.

Now with the next version of my script I won't be able to change the thread title to reflect the correct version.

I can edit my thread's title in full editor. Just changed it some days ago and checked now to see if I could. The option won't appear if you just press the Edit button in the first post but only if you click More Options.

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer) | Class_LV_Rows - Copy, Cut, Paste and Drag ListViews | Class_Toolbar - Create and modify | Class_Rebar - Adjustable GUI controls

Join the New AutoHotkey Forum!

DataLife
  • Members
  • 1022 posts

I can edit my thread's title in full editor. Just changed it some days ago and checked now to see if I could. The option won't appear if you just press the Edit button in the first post but only if you click More Options.

thanks, that worked
Check out my scripts.  (MyIpChanger) (XPSnap) (SavePictureAs) All my scripts are tested on Windows 7, AutoHotkey 32 bit Ansi unless otherwise stated.

DataLife
  • Members
  • 1022 posts
(A)
(B)
©
(D)
(E)
(F)
(G)
(H)
(I)
(J)
(K)
(L)
(M)
(N)
(O)
(P)
(Q)
®
(S)
(T)
(U)
(V)
(W)
(X)
(Y)
(Z)

What happened to B, C and R?

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:
I typed this:
wbs .Document .parentWindow .execScript("alert('Hello, world!')");

but without spaces, and it produced:
wbs.document.parentwindow.execScript("alert('Hello, world!')");

Notice D and W have changed to lower case. I did not do that. In this case I don't think it matters, but in some other cases it might.