Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Wizardry Online - Auto Bonus Point ReRoller

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic
gutzy
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Feb 17 2013 05:57 PM

ScubaSteve, thank you for the script. happy.png

I was wondering if anyone reported that sometimes the script stops on '9'? It happened three times over the course of the last 12 hours I've been running it. No complaints -- just curious. I've watched it and there are times when it ignores the 9 and moves onto the next roll.

I can confirm that scuba's wonderful script does occasionally stop @ 9, left it on overnight yesterday and woke up to a 9 :(.

sets
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Feb 20 2013 09:11 AM

Just found this forum.  Very nice.

Query - anyone done a script for re-rolling stats when you change class?   (Is it even possible) 

nice script for the start btw.

Thanks and have fun all.

Huff

I would like to know if there is one made for this also, anyone?

hey guys, new to these forums and AHK too and i am currently trying to figure this out aswell, from what i can tell the pixels should be in the same coordinates as the character creation window using ryuryu and scubasteve's script. Here is what i am using to test it on 1024x768.

CTRL+D to start

CTRL+S to pause

start on the class change window that says 'please choose how to decide your status'

^d::
Loop {
MouseClick, left,  510, 320, 5
Sleep, 3000
PixelSearch, colorX, colorY, 490, 378, 502, 391, 0xFFFFFF, 0, fast
if !ErrorLevel
  break
MouseClick, left,  510, 420, 5
Sleep, 100
MouseClick, left,  680, 520, 5
Sleep, 100
}
return

^s::
Pause
return

Having no luck in getting a roll of 20+ to see if it actually stops, so if you could all give it a try and let me know how it works or give me some pointers on how to fix it that would be great. happy.png

gutzy
  • Members
  • 3 posts

I managed to eventually get a 48 as you can see, don't worry if you are unlucky for a while...it took me rougly 14 hours or so (just go afk, sleep, go out with your gf etc lol) and youll defo come back to a nice roll.

And thanks to ryu and scuba both for helping me with this.

sets
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Feb 20 2013 09:11 AM

I know about ryu and scuba's script, that is for character creation, I also mentioned them by name so it would stand to reason that i knew about them.

Maybe i need to myself alittle clearer, the script in my last post is for people who have a character that is already made and want to do the class change/sub job/grandchild system (whatever you want to call it) where you get a chance to reroll your stats again and start at lvl one as a new class. The ingame menus for this are completely different from the character creation screen but the dice roll part seems to be the same size and in the same position.

gutzy
  • Members
  • 3 posts

I was told you can keep the roll from your first character when you do the class change? If so, i can use my 48 again ?

H8ff0000
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Last active: Feb 17 2013 07:11 PM

I was told you can keep the roll from your first character when you do the class change? If so, i can use my 48 again ?

Correct.

Question: I know at least one developer has stated that you can get up to a 70. However personally I've never heard of anyone getting above a 59. Neither have I seen record of someone else accomplishing this, here or elsewhere, be it a screenshot or just a statement of such.
My question is, has anyone else seen or heard of someone hitting 60+?

Side note: Just reiterating my desire to see a 70 script.

Knightofhope
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Feb 17 2013 09:40 PM

ScubaSteve's roller worked for me; After 8 hours a day or more for a week, I got a 58 roll on my fighter. Thanks!!

Remenents
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Feb 19 2013 01:21 AM

Ok guys, so, I have no idea what I am doing. I see the script that works in here, but how do I get it to work for me. What I mean is, this is my first time ever doing this. I copied and pasted it to a notepad (so I have it on my desktop when I need it). So, now where do I put it so it will "load" and I can use it in game? Obviously you cant do this from notepad, I know that much, so do I need another program to make it "load" in game? I am really confused and looked all over youtube and google to figure this out and couldnt find anything. Any help PLEASE?

EDIT

Nevermind, I got it lol. Wow I am so noob. Downloaded AHK and poof, it works *sigh Im such a shmuck lol. Thanks guys!

Only question I have now is for ScubSteve. Where in the script is the "minimum" and "maximum" numbers where the script will pause? I am wanting it to not pause for anything less than a 50, so what do I need to do to make that happen?

Feefsbaked
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Feb 19 2013 06:20 PM

Hey guys, Havin a little problem with this script.

The one scuba steve posted on page 9.

The mouse moves to all of the correct spots, but the mouse clicks dont register.

Anyone know why that is? Appreciate replies.

darkg0d
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Mar 12 2013 08:31 PM

Remenent

There is no minimum and maximum for either of these scripts. The easiest way(and the way that is being used) to write the script is to have it search a particular part of the screen for white space and if there is white space in that area to pause. White is the chosen color because that is the color of the numbers that is used in the bonus point roller. The area being searched is where the tens digit for the bonus points should be. The general idea, is that for a single digit number, that area will be blank. And for a two digit number, if the first digit in the tens place is a one, it will be far enough over to the right that  none of the one will be in the box being searched. If any other digit is in the tens place, at least part of the white number will show up in the area being searched and the script will stop.

So this script is good for getting any number between 20 and 70. There is no "control" for a low or high number.   Something else to keep in mind. The higher numbers have a lower likelihood of showing up than 0-12 do. I have heard that there is less than a one percent chance of getting a number higher than 12 and from what I have seen it is likely that each number above 12 has a less and less likely chance of showing up, but I can't confirm that yet.

There is a rather simple way of modifying it so that the script checks for an individual number in the tens place. But I do not have the software required to do it.

howaboutno
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Feb 20 2013 11:47 AM

Hey guys, Havin a little problem with this script.

The one scuba steve posted on page 9.

The mouse moves to all of the correct spots, but the mouse clicks dont register.

Anyone know why that is? Appreciate replies.

I just tested it with paint, it may look like they clicks wont register but they do, My question is if you are in wizardry using the script is it normal to not see the roll if its under 20, because all I see is my mouse moving in the race selection screen, but nothing is really happening past that.

EatMySkillz
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Feb 23 2013 01:48 AM

Yea Ive have tried numerous scripts and cant seem to get any of them to work either.... The cursor moves to the correct coordinates... but fails to actually click the buttons in WO character selection screen... spent 4 hrs just trying to figure out whats wrong....PLEASE HELP! 

I have even tried diff resolution scripts and changed my resolution according to the scripts... and i still had no luck.....

Feefsbaked
  • Members
  • 4 posts

I just tested it with paint, it may look like they clicks wont register but they do, My question is if you are in wizardry using the script is it normal to not see the roll if its under 20, because all I see is my mouse moving in the race selection screen, but nothing is really happening past that.

Well, you tested it with paint...lol but the clicks really arent registering in the game. It moves to the right spots, but doesnt click, and i know its not clicking because it stays at the race selection screen. It doesnt bring up the race, or show the points being rolled or anything, just stays in that room with all the different races in the bar.

Feefsbaked
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Ahh i see what you mean by testing it with paint haha. The clicks register on paint, i used a black screen and the eraser tool to make sure, so i get what you are saying, but the clicks dont register in the game, it doesnt choose the race, just hovers over it. 32 bit windows, 4 gigs ram, amd 3200 series mobility card. It runs the game smoothly, hmm.

howaboutno
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Feb 20 2013 11:47 AM

Ahh i see what you mean by testing it with paint haha. The clicks register on paint, i used a black screen and the eraser tool to make sure, so i get what you are saying, but the clicks dont register in the game, it doesnt choose the race, just hovers over it. 32 bit windows, 4 gigs ram, amd 3200 series mobility card. It runs the game smoothly, hmm.

Yes I wasnt sure if the click would register at all. In paint they do but no so much in wizardry.

I cant find a solution for this problem, I testet it with different scrips and different solutions, noone worked