Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Wizardry Online - Auto Bonus Point ReRoller

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic
Feefsbaked
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Feb 19 2013 06:20 PM

Yes I wasnt sure if the click would register at all. In paint they do but no so much in wizardry.

I cant find a solution for this problem, I testet it with different scrips and different solutions, noone worked

Yeah im having the same problem, ScubaSteve if you read this i'd appreciate the help haha

howaboutno
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Feb 20 2013 11:47 AM

allright after having tried out every single script and resolution in this thread this one was the only one that actually worked (clicking) not sure if it stops at 20+ will run it overnight and post results. Maybe this one works for you aswell its on 1920-1080 resolution

EDIT: it worked it stopped at 20 after about 5 minutes

EDIT2: I adjusted the sleep time to 2300

;AutoRoll Macro for Wizardry Online Bonus Points.
;All x,y coordinates are for 1920x1080.
;Press the right key to start the macro.
;Press ESC to stop the macro.
;Macro *should automatically stop on 20 or higher.

right::
BreakLoop = 0
White = 0xffffff

Loop
{
    ;This section selects Character race/gender.
    ;Remove semicolon for whatever race/gender you are rolling for.
    ;click 720, 923, 5 ;Race Selection - Human (M)
    click 732, 969, 5 ;Race Selection - Human (F)
    ;click 877, 930, 5 ;Race Selection - Elf (M)
    ;click 880, 970, 5 ;Race Selection - Elf (F)
    ;click 1046, 939, 5 ;Race Selection - Dwarf (M)
    ;click 1033, 978, 5 ;Race Selection - Gnome (F)
    ;click 1186, 938, 5 ;Race Selection - Porkul (M)
    ;click 1193, 980, 5 ;Race Selection - Porkul (F)

sleep 60 ;A slight pause
    ;Start the rolling
    click 890, 1040, 5 ;OK Button
    Sleep 2300 ;Wait until the roll is done
    PixelSearch, Px, Py, 941, 536, 947, 547, White, 0, Fast RGB ;Search this area of pixels for white text. Should stop at 20 or higher.
    if (ErrorLevel = 0)
        break
        ;Stop macro
    if (BreakLoop = 1)
        break
        ;Continue to next roll
    click 960, 570, 5 ;OK Button on bonus points dialog.
    sleep 60 ;Pause
    click 1023, 1041, 5 ;Cancel character and reroll another.
    sleep 60 ;Wait for Server
}
return

Esc::
BreakLoop = 1
return

EatMySkillz
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Feb 23 2013 01:48 AM

im still having clicking problems

cookie1
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Mar 15 2013 10:24 AM

Start game, click the "Create New Character" option which takes you to the race selection screen. From there, make sure the script is loaded and press CONTROL-D which is what ^d stands for, then let it run for a few hours, to pause press CONTROL-S.

This is mine, same as ryu's just faster grin.png

Nothings missing just delete the ; to the left of the race selection you want, then add ; to all the races you don't want. You need to delete two ; in my script because it clicks twice. Right now, dwarf is selected.

^d::
Loop {
;MouseClick, left,  281, 615, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Human (M)
;MouseClick, left,  281, 615, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Human (M) 2nd attempt
;MouseClick, left,  286, 655, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Human (F)
;MouseClick, left,  286, 655, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Human (F) 2nd attempt
;MouseClick, left,  437, 617, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Elf (M)
;MouseClick, left,  437, 617, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Elf (M) 2nd attempt
;MouseClick, left,  438, 654, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Elf (F)
;MouseClick, left,  438, 654, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Elf (F) 2nd attempt
MouseClick, left,  584, 617, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Dwarf (M)
MouseClick, left,  584, 617, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Dwarf (M) 2nd attempt
;MouseClick, left,  587, 657, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Gnome (F)
;MouseClick, left,  587, 657, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Gnome (F) 2nd attempt
;MouseClick, left,  737, 622, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Porkul (M)
;MouseClick, left,  737, 622, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Porkul (M) 2nd attempt
;MouseClick, left,  738, 657, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Porkul (F)
;MouseClick, left,  738, 657, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Porkul (F) 2nd attempt
Sleep, 10
MouseClick, left,  447, 723, 5
MouseClick, left,  447, 723, 5
Sleep, 2200
PixelSearch, colorX, colorY, 490, 378, 502, 391, 0xFFFFFF, 0, fast
if !ErrorLevel
  break
MouseClick, left,  513, 416, 5
MouseClick, left,  513, 416, 5
Sleep, 10
MouseClick, left,  575, 726, 5
MouseClick, left,  575, 726, 5
Sleep, 10
}
return

^s::
Pause
return

Hi, I've used this script and have it stopped at 25 for once in 12 hours when I first tried it, then after a few days I used it for 60 hours but it never stopped again. Does this have to do with wizardry online getting updated, my setup problem, or simply I'm being unlucky? 

darkg0d
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Mar 12 2013 08:31 PM

Pretty much it means you have just been unlucky. There is less than a one percent chance for a number higher than 12 ever showing up. The very first time I ever ran the script it ran for 3 hours and i got a 30. Then the following week, all seven days the script ran 7-9 hours per night while I slept and it didn't stop at all. The eighth night I ran it for 7 hours and got a 39.  You will eventually get a great roll. It just is very random and the higher the number the longer it will take to get. 

Profarmer
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Feb 28 2013 12:24 AM

I have not had the time to see if scuba script stops at a number of 20+ because server went down for mants but when i did have it on for a while i did see like 2 15s that came up was hoping for a 20+ to see if it really stoped at that number+,I'll post a update if i finaly get a decent number later.

But I was wondering does anyone know how to have this script running in the game  with out taking over your mouse so u can minimize it and let the program run while your doing other task,I worked with other bots in games in the past where the macro runs on the window you picked and you and do other task with your computer so seems kind of low teck if ahk is not able to function like that lol.

Update!!!! I came back to my screen and there it was a 23 lol so scubas script works!!!!

(Update again):I just found out that scuba script seems to be only working for m dwarfs,I tryed to use it for porky but everytime i start it it does it for like 2 to 3 times then it freezes up and doesn't do anything then i hit ctrl +d again and it starts up again and freezes this is probitly why people are still saying they cant get it to work because they try use it for a nother race and it bugs out was hoping if someone could figure out why it freezes on other races or just bugs like crazy.m dwarf bugs to but the loop reoverlaps it so after awhile the bug redoes it so some times it works and some times it dont.

Was hoping to make a porky!!! please find out the glitch making it freeze

darkg0d
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Mar 12 2013 08:31 PM

ahk will work while in game. The problem is that this particular script takes control of your mouse. It IS low tech. It literally just looks at a part of your screen and if it doesn't find what it looks for clicks a few places on your screen before starting over and looking at that part of the screen again. The only time that your mouse cursor would be in the right place for the script to look for the tens digit is while the character creation screen is the main window showing. I am pretty sure the other bots that you are talking about are not literally looking for something on the character creation screen, while you are playing the game.

A script could probably be written to do what you are suggesting, but it would be massively more complicated and likely would not work with ahk.

But a possibly better idea might be to have two souls(accounts) and to run the script on a computer that you don't use all that often. Then you could play on one account while you use the script to get the perfect roll on the other.

Plaguemonk
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Mar 02 2013 05:37 PM

I admit, before coming here I had zero clue about how scripts worked but after finding this thread, reading through it and doing a bit of research, I was up and autorolling in couple hours.

all I can say is....THANK YOU to all those who positively contributed to this thread (especially ScubaSteve and RyuRyu for their scripts)

The script woked like a charm and other than rolling 3 20's (which i promptly disgarded) this is what I ended up with:

Male Elf - 41pts

Dwarf - 57 pts

Male Porkul - 51 pts

While this is a very, "low tech" method, it works brillantly and saved me countless hours of inane clicking and the life of my mouse. You just let it work while you are asleep or at work. Very clever how it works imho, searching for certain pixel colors/placement on the screen. My hat is off to you all. :)

Thanks again,

Plaguemonk

@ Profarmer above........if you had been willing to read the thread and the instructions, all you have to do is remove the semi-colons on the race you are interested in (and of coure place them on the race you are not). As I have shown, it works perfectly.

Thrasson
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Mar 09 2013 05:00 AM

OK. I had serious issues when i first started playing around with this AHK stuff. But, i eventually got it to work.

My issue was getting the script to work while WO was running. When i was minimised out onto my desktop, i could see the mouse moving to the correct locations, but when i went back to the game, the mouse sat still and didn't move unless i moved my mouse.

TO FIX THIS:

Close WO, Close all AHK you have running (if you aren't sure do a system restart).

Once everything is closed:

1 - RIGHT click on your AHK script and have it run as ADMINISTRATOR, make sure the AHK program itself has ADMIN PRIV. too. 

2 - RIGHT click on WO desktop link, goto properties, then click on COMPATIBILITY and make SURE that the run with administrator privilege is NOT checked.

3 - NOW run your script, but don't start the script (so run it, but dont hit ctrl+d to start it or whatever the start command is).

4 - LAUNCH WO, go through you login process,goto character/ race select screen.

5 - NOW START your script ctrl+d or right arrow key (whatever the start command is)

6 - wait until you get your number.

I fought for something like 5 hours to do this. Smash my head into wall right?

I am using SCUBASTEVE's script and its working, only rolled two 20's in about 14 hours though. Numbers are just not rolling for me i guess.

I hope this helps out anyone who is having issues with WO and wondering why their mouse isn't moving in accordance with the script.

I also hope that people who are having this issue make it this far (page 13 or 14) to read this before they rage quit life and the auto roller script method.

-Cheers

ALSO one last point to make, about trying to get numbers higher than 20.

In your script lines there is a pixel search, right? That search is for a selected area where the bonus numbers appear on your screen.

YOU CAN'T SELECT THE NUMBER YOU WANT

The script searches for any WHITE in the coordinates of the box you have entered (e.i.  PixelSearch, colorX, colorY, 490, 378, 502, 391, 0xFFFFFF, 0, fast) Those four numbers are a box reference. So, if you use your imagination and think of a box, those coordinates are for the lower third of the left half of the Tens column (roughly). Your script will run until it catches a portion of a 2,3,4,5,6,7 in that area, not a whole number.

-Cheers again

Edited by Thrasson, 05 March 2013 - 06:43 AM.

TheThinker
  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • Last active: Mar 16 2013 12:16 AM

Greetings.

I am wondering if someone have tried Mavvy's Class changing bonus roll script, and can comment on wether it is working or not, if not perhaps someone knows of a working one for class changing?

Furthermore, I am new to scripting and would love some response to a question I have. After the script is made, where do I save it, so that I can start it up through Wizardry Online. Is it saved inside one of the games folders?(Could not find any information on this in the thread)

Thank you so much for any help prehand

Kind regards 

Thethinker

Thrasson
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Greetings.

I am wondering if someone have tried Mavvy's Class changing bonus roll script, and can comment on wether it is working or not, if not perhaps someone knows of a working one for class changing?

Furthermore, I am new to scripting and would love some response to a question I have. After the script is made, where do I save it, so that I can start it up through Wizardry Online. Is it saved inside one of the games folders?(Could not find any information on this in the thread)

Thank you so much for any help prehand

Kind regards 

Thethinker

save your script in notepad form on your desktop

Thrasson
  • Members
  • 3 posts

tongue.png  Used RYU RYU's shortend script. Rolled a 58 and then a 59 on two respective characters. I have photos, but i'm not to sure how to get them from my c: to here. Roll time was about 32 hours for each, passed on a few 40's as well.

THANKS RYURYU!grin.png

cookie1
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Mar 15 2013 10:24 AM

I can confirm that scuba's wonderful script does occasionally stop @ 9, left it on overnight yesterday and woke up to a 9 sad.png.

I tried another 30 hours but it doesn't stop, till yesterday it stopped at 8 for a female elf.

metakai
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Mar 12 2013 05:47 AM

You guys are the best! I never would have achieved this on my own due to having carpel tunnel. I rolled a Female Elf with 60 Bonus Points.

Edit: Also thanks to ScubaSteve for the AHK script! happy.png

Edit: I was falling asleep to the sounds of the clicking as if it was white noise I was entirely asleep for a good hour until the sound stopped.. I woke up and was like. Whuuut?! 60?! I would've been fine with a 30 or something, but this is even better since I plan to change classes..

Aladine
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Aug 12 2015 01:09 PM

So I'm new at this and am having problems I think...  I have not had this stop on anything yet, can someone tell me if this is correct?

I made a new Text Document and changed it to a .ahk  after that It runs, but never stops.  Am i missing anything?

I had to take out the "^d::" and "^s::" as it would not run...  Do I need any other files or is the txt document ok?

Loop {
;MouseClick, left,  281, 615, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Human (M)
;MouseClick, left,  281, 615, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Human (M) 2nd attempt
;MouseClick, left,  286, 655, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Human (F)
;MouseClick, left,  286, 655, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Human (F) 2nd attempt
MouseClick, left,  437, 617, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Elf (M)
MouseClick, left,  437, 617, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Elf (M) 2nd attempt
;MouseClick, left,  438, 654, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Elf (F)
;MouseClick, left,  438, 654, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Elf (F) 2nd attempt
;MouseClick, left,  584, 617, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Dwarf (M)
;MouseClick, left,  584, 617, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Dwarf (M) 2nd attempt
;MouseClick, left,  587, 657, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Gnome (F)
;MouseClick, left,  587, 657, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Gnome (F) 2nd attempt
;MouseClick, left,  737, 622, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Porkul (M)
;MouseClick, left,  737, 622, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Porkul (M) 2nd attempt
;MouseClick, left,  738, 657, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Porkul (F)
;MouseClick, left,  738, 657, 5 ;(Race Selection) - >Porkul (F) 2nd attempt
Sleep, 10
MouseClick, left,  447, 723, 5
MouseClick, left,  447, 723, 5
Sleep, 2200
PixelSearch, colorX, colorY, 490, 378, 502, 391, 0xFFFFFF, 0, fast
if !ErrorLevel
  break
MouseClick, left,  513, 416, 5
MouseClick, left,  513, 416, 5
Sleep, 10
MouseClick, left,  575, 726, 5