Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Rift - Fishing Bot Simplistic (Modified)

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic
Arael
  • Members
  • 47 posts
  • Last active: Feb 11 2013 05:51 AM

but it does not work.

How should I proceed?

Check the log for the text entered when you catch, miss, stop fishing and lure decayed. Chances are it's not putting accents in, so you'd just need to change the following to what is listed in the log:

IfInString, Last_Line, lure has decayed

IfInString, Last_Line, away

IfInString, Last_Line, stop fishing

IfInString, Last_Line, received

Angelyne
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active:

Hello,

I've tried your script and it works really well.  The only problem is I have to hit F10 for each cast.  Is there a way to make it run in a loop ?

Arael
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Make sure you have logging enabled, type /log in game to start it.

aubiis
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Dec 31 2012 07:33 AM

The script works great but like  the above comment I have to hit F10 in order to recast every time, and i also have logging enabled so, Im stuck for the time being. 

Any suggestions?

Temil2008
  • Members
  • 364 posts
  • Last active: Jun 14 2015 09:02 PM

sounds like it's not detecting or reading the logfile. I'm not aware of this script supporting custom logfile locations, or steam version, but I could be wrong.

have you tried my script, to see if it works? if not, at least then we know it's something on the specific system.

my script is here : http://www.autohotke...hing-assistant/

Did a solution provided fix your issue? please mark as "Answered" if so. thank you!

aubiis
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Dec 31 2012 07:33 AM

ah Thank you very much it works perfectly!

Arael
  • Members
  • 47 posts
The script works great but like  the above comment I have to hit F10 in order to recast every time, and i also have logging enabled so, Im stuck for the time being. 
Any suggestions?

If it's not detecting your log, change Line 22 to read:
Logfile = %appdata%\RIFT\log.txt

Temil2008
  • Members
  • 364 posts
  • Last active: Jun 14 2015 09:02 PM

Arael::

just keep in mind that changing that LogFile variable to that only assists when the log file is set to that location.

Rift Devs do not require the log to be placed anywhere any longer, and they allow users to change there log location to anything that want via the cfg file.

I accounted for this in my script on the forum using multiple lines of code, but specificly focusing around the following to correctly put this LogFile location. When this is set within the config as a period (.) or if it's not present, then it defaults to the AppData location as you stated in your reply.

IniRead, LogFile, %A_AppData%\Rift\rift.cfg, Client, DocumentsDirectory

without that, if users changed there logfile location to save for example "C:\Logs" .. then your script still wouldn't work, unless they manually changed it in the script.

Just fyi is all.

Did a solution provided fix your issue? please mark as "Answered" if so. thank you!

Arael
  • Members
  • 47 posts
I would assume that if they have changed their log via the cfg file then they would know to manually change the log location in the script.

Thank you though.

West
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jun 23 2014 03:28 PM

pls Update it