The code linked there is the same but the post isn't archived so you can reply to it there.
A script that combines many uses of the AutoHotkey ImageSearch command into one powerful and easy-to-use function. Older version can be seen here. (Download older version here - the code is messed up in the forum post.)
(urls are from Microsoft OneDrive)
FindClick is standard library compatible and works with AutoHotkey Basic or _L
The script is basically complete save for some of the description text in the debugger module. The documentation is a work in progress but covers the main topics of using the function.
Some of this function's uses in no particular order:
- Click on an image (find on-screen image, find picture, imagesearch, click on picture)
- Click on a color (find color, search for color, PixelSearch replacement, pixelsearch windows 7, pixelsearch windows 8)
- Search all monitors for an image (imagesearch multi-monitor support)
- Find all instances of an image (count images, imagesearch multiple image)
- Create an image for ImageSearch (imagesearch help, imagesearch macro, imagesearch library, simple imagesearch script, easy imagesearch)
Image of the screenshot creator gui:
Image of the debugger gui:
Image of the function in my standard library:
(Sure it's huge but it has lots of features! And it fits nicely into your library if you set SciTE to condense labels like I do.)