Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

FindClick() 2nd Edition

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic
jdriele
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • Last active: Feb 20 2015 12:09 PM

Thank you for this response. So, the problem comes from windows for sure because it's an SAP windows...

I will try to find a solution in your script.

PS : Include a screenshot maker in your script is a really good idea.

pprtpprt
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: May 15 2014 07:41 PM

Any chance the most recent file can be reuploaded? The original links and broken and I would really like to check this out! sharebee.com is great for this since it uploads to multiple sources at once.

Thanks to anyone who can take a few minutes for this!

berban
  • Members
  • 202 posts
  • Last active: Apr 12 2019 01:08 AM

Any chance the most recent file can be reuploaded? The original links and broken and I would really like to check this out!

The links work for me, I tried with several different browsers. You can PM me if you want me to email it to you or something

Find me on the new AutoHotkey forums and send me a message if you have a question about any of the scrips I've posted to this forum!

pchhiller
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Last active: May 25 2015 04:12 AM

Okay , I cant understand how to use this script , Can someone write the "whole" program they made using this to lemme know how it is to be used and do we have to include somehting to use this?

icecub
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Last active: Sep 24 2014 11:43 PM

Well somehow it's a bit bugged for me. When I set n (number of clicks) to 0, not clicks are send. If I set it to 1, 2 clicks are send. If I set it to 2, 4 clicks are send. I've tried pretty much everything I could think of. But can't seem to solve this issue.

jokermanx
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Aug 05 2014 05:40 PM

I cannt use it

9e6f709b9097.png

berban
  • Members
  • 202 posts
  • Last active: Apr 12 2019 01:08 AM
Sorry guys, I guess I haven't been online in a while!

jokermanx: It seems your keyboard layout doesn't include the ` key. So just change the hotkey. Find this line in the code and change `` to the hotkey of your choice, e.g. F5.

PauseHotkey = ``                         ; Hotkey that pauses updating of the screen magnifier, allowing you to select a screenshot region and add options
icecub: Hm that's interesting, I'm not sure what to make of it. Are you inside a game? It could be that the game recognizes one AutoHotkey click as two for whatever reason. Or are you using any of the other FindClick options in addition to the n option?

Find me on the new AutoHotkey forums and send me a message if you have a question about any of the scrips I've posted to this forum!