Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Path of Exile: Chicken Script (Don't Die in Hardcore/Invasion) Any Resolution - 03.04.2014

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic
Sanctus
  • Members
  • 283 posts
  • Last active: Dec 06 2014 04:05 PM

http://www.autohotke...dcore/?p=572139

Version 2.00 is out

Update:

Works with any resolution

Saves preferences

Bugs Noted:

If you have Chicken Script running and press ESC it will logout for you

So ESC works like F1 (Instant logout) while Chicken Script is running

Check out ALL My Scripts  ;)

Sanctus
  • Members
  • 283 posts

Updated yet again with download links

Update:

Shield Version

Icon Added

Icon Changes if F4 is pressed, to show that Chicken Script is ON

Doesn't logout if ESC is pressed / Trades are called.

Sanctus
  • Members
  • 283 posts

If you downloaded the shield script yesterday, replace it with the one from today

https://mega.co.nz/#...yc55GUfA90wxmJ8

The old one randomly didnt work because the white color had a lot of issue

It now gets the blue color as the original did and should work 100% (if it finds blue that is)

xxTpyAW.jpg

Strxex
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Apr 15 2014 08:17 PM

Hi! Your script works wonderfully, thank you very much!

I just have one problem of with low HP log out, since my character is an archer with low life and armour, is it possible to change when my HP drops to 70 or 60% it will log me out? Other than that its very good thanks!

Edit: Also does this script work with fullscreen? Thanks.

Sanctus
  • Members
  • 283 posts

Hi! Your script works wonderfully, thank you very much!

I just have one problem of with low HP log out, since my character is an archer with low life and armour, is it possible to change when my HP drops to 70 or 60% it will log me out? Other than that its very good thanks!

Edit: Also does this script work with fullscreen? Thanks.

You can try and edit where it looks for the hp, might even do that for you if you are patient to wait until tomorrow (its late and I'm sickly:D)

Guessing your playing Ambush, if you are playing low life build :)

Won't work in fullscreen, will work in both windowed and borderless fullscreen

Zikko
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: May 14 2014 09:24 PM

hi there, nice script. I downloaded it and all works well! 

However I wanted to do some editing, mainly to remove auto flask and change logout from F1 to ~. When I do the changes and compile the script I get this error when pressing F4:

fYHllqx.png

Even without making any changes, just taking your script and compiling it I get this error when pressing F4. I understand that 'gui, new' is responsible  for creating a new window, any advice?

Sanctus
  • Members
  • 283 posts

hi there, nice script. I downloaded it and all works well! 

However I wanted to do some editing, mainly to remove auto flask and change logout from F1 to ~. When I do the changes and compile the script I get this error when pressing F4:

fYHllqx.png

Even without making any changes, just taking your script and compiling it I get this error when pressing F4. I understand that 'gui, new' is responsible  for creating a new window, any advice?

http://ahkscript.org/download/

Reinstall AHK using that link^

Don't use the AutoHotkey Basic from autohotkey.com

gamebito
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jun 13 2014 05:36 AM

Hey! Great script; however, I am unable to autoexit when my health goes below 35 and autoflask below 50. I pulled PoE up, right clicked the taskbar icon, and hit Windowed (Borderless), but no popup came up except one stating "Borderless (No Borders)."

Sanctus
  • Members
  • 283 posts

Hey! Great script; however, I am unable to autoexit when my health goes below 35 and autoflask below 50. I pulled PoE up, right clicked the taskbar icon, and hit Windowed (Borderless), but no popup came up except one stating "Borderless (No Borders)."

Start the script with F4, should receive a popup displaying the colors found (should be orange/red), that means its on.

gamebito
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jun 13 2014 05:36 AM

Sorry to be a bother again, but why does it sometimes quit PoE after logging out?

Sanctus
  • Members
  • 283 posts

Sorry to be a bother again, but why does it sometimes quit PoE after logging out?

Because it sometimes sends the commands so fast that graphically the screen can't keep up, so it may send esc, etc again and the second esc will trigger the exit.

It's an unforeseen consequence, but trying to fix it with sleep etc, may break the script making it useless.

It doesn't happen often but it can happen, try to make a strong character so it won't need to save you loads of times that will lower the chances of it happening. :)

randomuser
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Aug 12 2014 07:49 PM

I am having frequent FPS drops while the script is running. Constantly my frames will go from 60 to 30. Is there anything I can do on my end that may be causing the problem or is this something that occurs whenever running a script?

Sanctus
  • Members
  • 283 posts

I am having frequent FPS drops while the script is running. Constantly my frames will go from 60 to 30. Is there anything I can do on my end that may be causing the problem or is this something that occurs whenever running a script?

You can try and increase the cooldown between checking colors atm its 100 which is every 1/10 of a second

Sleep, 100

Increasing it makes it less safe to use cause it wont check as often if you are in danger. Try 250, 300, 500 see if it helps but I wouldn't go further than that unless you have a really strong character :)

danteafk
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Jan 17 2017 03:50 AM

thanks for the script.

double ESC is log out, how can i change that? 

Sanctus
  • Members
  • 283 posts

thanks for the script.

double ESC is log out, how can i change that? 

Should not be, try reloading the script if that happens. (f7)