Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Sublime 4 Autohotkey [Updated 13/11]

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic
budRich
  • Members
  • 146 posts
  • Last active: Aug 03 2015 08:33 PM

This is great, I like you.

Here's a tip for those who like to pin stuff to their taskbar. When you pin Sublime 4 AutoHotkey.exe to the taskbar and launch it, two sublime icons is shown, and every time you click the pinned item a new instance of sublime will be launched. Follow this guide to bypass this problem:

http://portableapps.com/node/31515

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts
  • Last active: Nov 14 2015 06:56 PM

This is great

Thanks

I like you.

confused.png cool.png

Here's a tip for those who like to pin stuff to their taskbar. When you pin Sublime 4 AutoHotkey.exe to the taskbar and launch it, two sublime icons is shown, and every time you click the pinned item a new instance of sublime will be launched. Follow this guide to bypass this problem:

http://portableapps.com/node/31515

Thanks a lot !

Any way on how can I add this feature from my side

Now a CS Undergrad. | My WebsiteAutohotkey Scripts | Softwares

Telegram me : @aviaryan

budRich
  • Members
  • 146 posts

I have no idea what mkshortcut.exe does, but i bet there is a AHk way. If you find it please let us know, I use lot's of portable programs and it would be great to automate this process.

---

I have some troubles with Sublime 4 Autohotkey, i get this error when i try to open a .ahk file:

19Q7lXr.png

old files that was allready opened looks great, this happens when i open a new file or create a new file with ctrl+n.

budRich
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Nevermind, i fixed it. Problem was in this file:

\Data\Packages\AutoHotKey\Autohotkey.sublime-settings

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

Nevermind, i fixed it. Problem was in this file:

\Data\Packages\AutoHotKey\Autohotkey.sublime-settings

Note that the light theme has problems with ST v3. Users have complained and I don't have an explanation as the Light theme was derived from Dark theme.

Please use Avis Autohotkey - Dark.theme them in ST v3. 

I have some troubles with Sublime 4 Autohotkey, i get this error when i try to open a .ahk file:

I found another bug and will update the package soon.

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

v 2.4

• GoTo package updated
  • Open with bug fixed
  • More bug fixes

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

Updated Syntax and Language Package at Github

P.S. - Sublime Text 2.0.2 stable released . Update from http://sublimetext.com/2 .

If you are a Su4Ahk user, you can merge the new 2.0.2 files with the old 2.0.1 files with a simple Copy-Paste without losing any data/settings.

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

v 2.4 intmd 1

• Tooltip Help, F1 Help is now much much faster
  • Better syntax package

vasili111
  • Members
  • 40 posts
  • Last active: Feb 14 2016 07:25 AM

I am running Windows 8.1 x64, Sublime Text 3 Build 3047 x64. I installed everything as in guide here : http://avi-win-tips....u4ahkguide.html and getting following error:

bHMgtcu.jpg?1

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

I am running Windows 8.1 x64, Sublime Text 3 Build 3047 x64. I installed everything as in guide here : http://avi-win-tips....u4ahkguide.html and getting following error:

I currently cant figure out why this error may have happened but here's a quick fix -

• Go to Avis_Sublime4AutoHotkey / helpers / launchq / q-settings / settings.ini    
  • Look at line 3 of the setttings.ini file and change it to desired shortcut ..... 

TSY8p2Y.png

vasili111
  • Members
  • 40 posts

I currently cant figure out why this error may have happened but here's a quick fix -

• Go to Avis_Sublime4AutoHotkey / helpers / launchq / q-settings / settings.ini    
  • Look at line 3 of the setttings.ini file and change it to desired shortcut ..... 

TSY8p2Y.png

Thank you for your reply.

I found the reason of that error. My current windows user did not had write right(only read right) in sublime text editor folder. It will be nice if you add a test on startup of Avis_Sublime4Autohotkey to check if it is possible to write in that folder with current user. 

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

Thank you for your reply.
I found the reason of that error. My current windows user did not had write right(only read right) in sublime text editor folder. It will be nice if you add a test on startup of Avis_Sublime4Autohotkey to check if it is possible to write in that folder with current user.

I think i would rather write a line in the guide or elsewhere to inform users to have write rights on the folder in which they have sublime text.

vasili111
  • Members
  • 40 posts

1) When I press Ctrl+N new blank page named default.ahk appears. Is it intended to work like this or there should be also some template in new page?

2) When I press F9 nothing happens.

3) Is there any hotkey for running current opened script?

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

1) When I press Ctrl+N new blank page named default.ahk appears. Is it intended to work like this or there should be also some template in new page?[/size]
2) When I press [/size]F9 nothing happens.[/size]
3) Is there any hotkey for running current opened script?[/size]

1. It will work like this. The default<N>.ahk is created as a temp file where <N> is increment factor.

2. Press it when the cursor in between command.  Like write ---

wingetactivetitle, output

and press f9 when cursor is on the line to get help on the command wingetactivetitle

3.ST can build Ahk scripts with the build file included in su4ahk package.  Press Ctrl+b to build and then Atl+B to cancel build . You can see both of the options in the Tools Menu.

igf0wjj.png

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

v2.5

• Fixed bugs
  • Updated Syntax files