Ingenious! I love your use of ToolTips to convey information. ToolTips are very flexible; I use them a lot for indicators (CapsLock, etc).
I took the liberty of correcting the Help files for ClipJump because it's clear that either your first language is not english or you suck at writing (no offense, really). I reworded most of it, corrected grammatical and punctuation errors, and added and took away a bit. If you choose to use them, you can download them from my Public SkyDrive folder here:
I also have a suggestion for the basic functionality of ClipJump: the basis for all actions is releasing Ctrl, but this is rather unintuitive, considering how no other keyboard shortcuts function this way. I don't know how hard it would be to implement this because I haven't had time to look at the code, but you should consider having a long press of the appropriate key for actions.
So, to simply paste whatever is in the current clipboard, just press Ctrl+V once, but if V or X is pressed again while Ctrl is still held down, make it so releasing Ctrl cancels ClipJump (still use a single press of X for cancel as well). To select the current clipboard press C or V while Ctrl is held down, but to paste press and hold V for a second or so (add an option for the length of time required) and to delete press and hold X (depending on which mode it is in). The key should be held down until a ToolTip that says "Complete" or whatever appears. Releasing the key that was held down but still holding Ctrl would go back to show the current clip in paste mode.
I don't know if my idea makes sense or would work well, but it's just a thought.
You should also fix the spelling and wording in the ToolTips:
- the ToolTip that says "Transfered to ClipJump" is spelled incorrectly. It's "Transferred".
- the ">>>...........More" part looks odd. Scrap the greater-than symbols and just use "[More...]" with the square brackets.
- You use capital letters WAY too much: everything except the first letter of the first word and names should be lowercase (the words paste, cancel, confirm, delete, again, clips, etc. should not be capitalised).
- Instead of "No Clip exists" use "ClipJump is empty"
- Spell "Control" as "Ctrl" because that is shorter and indicates that it is a key. Ctrl is also the only way it is spelled anywhere else.
- Instead of "Windows Clipboard has Clip #", use "Clip # copied to system clipboard".
Sorry if you thing I'm being ovely analytical and nit-picky over the details, but I think it is the details that count. I do really like ClipJump though.