Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Clipjump : The Ultimate Clipboard Manager [Updated 09/11/15]

• Please log in to reply
883 replies to this topic
A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts
  • Last active: Nov 14 2015 06:56 PM

Hi Avi,

Any chance there'll be an officially compiled version of Clipjump with the latest AHK 1.1.16.5 version anytime soon? 

I tried AHK v 1.1.16 with Clipjump and it had major problems making clipjump crash when something was copied to it. I am trying, let's hope this is fixable.

Now a CS Undergrad. | My WebsiteAutohotkey Scripts | Softwares

Telegram me : @aviaryan

Skrell
  • Members
  • 384 posts
  • Last active: Jul 07 2016 05:03 PM

I tried AHK v 1.1.16 with Clipjump and it had major problems making clipjump crash when something was copied to it. I am trying, let's hope this is fixable.

Ok good to know you're still working clipjump :)    Do you think the "fixes" put in the latest autohotkey regarding the clipboard were actually of detriment, or it's still too early to tell ?

ynuance
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Last active: Mar 12 2017 08:32 AM

HELLO, I want to know how to replace the 2nd "x" function to delete the clip which is switched to .

for example ,I have 5 clips, the last clip I used is clip1. Now I hold ctrl and press v to switch to the 3rd clip and I want to delete this clip, so I press x twice to delete this clip (the default function is to delete the last active clip) .

I don't know how to use the function below in clipjump.ahk-line823 neither the function "deleteClip" .

clearClip(realActive)
deleteClip(channel, clip)

ynuance
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Last active: Mar 12 2017 08:32 AM

when I change

clearClip(realActive)

to

clearClip(realclipno)

,seems it did not work well

fump2000
  • Members
  • 591 posts
  • Last active: Nov 11 2015 07:52 AM

When will you continue? Or ends of the support on your part?

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

HELLO, I want to know how to replace the 2nd "x" function to delete the clip which is switched to .
for example ,I have 5 clips, the last clip I used is clip1. Now I hold ctrl and press v to switch to the 3rd clip and I want to delete this clip, so I press x twice to delete this clip (the default function is to delete the last active clip) .
I don't know how to use the function below in clipjump.ahk-line823 neither the function "deleteClip" .

clearClip(realActive)
deleteClip(channel, clip)

Sorry for being this late. .... 

The deleteclip function format is deleteclip(channel, clip). 
So if channel is y and clip number ( the one shown on Tooltip of paste mode ) is 3 , then pass deleteclip( y, 3 )  . The will delete the clip 3 in channel y.

Ok good to know you're still working clipjump happy.png    Do you think the "fixes" put in the latest autohotkey regarding the clipboard were actually of detriment, or it's still too early to tell ?

Good news ! v1.19 works OK with Clipjump tongue.png

When will you continue? Or ends of the support on your part?

No. I plan to continue. I have been learning new languages (c, c++, haskell, python) in the last 6 months so have not found much time .  Sorry about that.
I plan to use more open source libs and use what all I have learned ( pointers, memory management .. you know ).
You can find my plans here - https://waffle.io/aviaryan/clipjump

capeably
  • Members
  • 61 posts
  • Last active: Jun 10 2016 06:50 AM

Hi Avi.

I've been curious about the best way to use clipboard history items in other scripts to automate pasting operations. I explain it more in this post here.

I've been very interested to know, can Clipjump do something like this? Or do you have any advice on how I might approach something like this? Thanks in advance.

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

Double post

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

Hi Avi.

I've been curious about the best way to use clipboard history items in other scripts to automate pasting operations. I explain it more in this post here.

I've been very interested to know, can Clipjump do something like this? Or do you have any advice on how I might approach something like this? Thanks in advance.

This page has it all - http://clipjump.sour...cs/devList.html

There is a sort of API class for clipjump that you can include in  your script to control it from outside.

I frequently find myself wanting to use the last ten or so clipboard items in scripts. But I'm not sure what would be the best way to get AutoHotkey to save the last 10 clipboard items as text variables with the most recent clipboard text always being vClip1 like this:

• vClip1 (most recent clipboard item)
  • vClip2 (clipboard item formerly known as vClip1)
  • vClip3 (clipboard item formerly known as vClip2)
  • ...and so on.

For example, a script to automate pasting the last three clipboard items into a form:

1. Paste vClip3
  2. Send, Tab
  3. Paste vClip2
  4. Send, Tab
  5. Paste vClip1

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Here is an example of using clipjump api for this. ... 

https://gist.github....a67a4f692938816

global cj := new Clipjump()
; msgbox % cj.version ; test

curCh := cj["CN.NG"]

; msgbox % curCh

cj.paste(curCh, 3)
Send {Tab}
cj.paste(curCh, 2)
Send {Tab}
cj.paste(curCh, 1)

#Include S:\Portables\AutoHotkey\My Scripts\ClipStep\publicAPI.ahk

Be sure to correct the publicapi path. It's present in the root folder of clipjump

fump2000
  • Members
  • 591 posts
  • Last active: Nov 11 2015 07:52 AM

Are you staying for AHK true to the further development of Clipjump?

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

Are you staying for AHK true to the further development of Clipjump?

I still use AHK for many things so I will like to keep practicing it. 

There are some features I would like to see in Clipjump so I will try to implement them. I would also like to resolve some conflicted features and make the program easy to get started with. It's my first big project so leaving it is not easy..

boffo
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jan 29 2015 03:34 AM

I'd like to disable the clipboard history. I tried setting the "Number of days to keep items in history" to 0, but that results in an error dialog indicating a problem on line 507 of "settings gui plug.ahk."

Alternatively, I tried editing ClipjumpCustom.ini by adding an auto-executing section like so:

[AutoRun]
run=incognito

But, when Clipjump starts up, an error dialog shows a problem on line 1339 of Clipjump.ahk.

Am I taking the right approach to try to disable the clipboard history? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Edit: This is with Clipjump version 11.6.1.

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

I'd like to disable the clipboard history. I tried setting the "Number of days to keep items in history" to 0, but that results in an error dialog indicating a problem on line 507 of "settings gui plug.ahk."

Alternatively, I tried editing ClipjumpCustom.ini by adding an auto-executing section like so:

[AutoRun]
run=incognito

But, when Clipjump starts up, an error dialog shows a problem on line 1339 of Clipjump.ahk.

Am I taking the right approach to try to disable the clipboard history? Any suggestions? Thanks!

You are doing it absolutely right but there are bugs due to which error occurs.  Sorry about that. ..

I will put up a quick fix ASAP.

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

[AutoRun]
run=incognito

You are doing it absolutely right but there are bugs due to which error occurs.  Sorry about that. ..

I will put up a quick fix ASAP.

Just fixed it. Please download the source files from github https://github.com/aviaryan/Clipjump   and update your installation ( preferably the Clipjump.ahk and lib folder ). 

boffo
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jan 29 2015 03:34 AM

Just fixed it. Please download the source files from github https://github.com/aviaryan/Clipjump   and update your installation ( preferably the Clipjump.ahk and lib folder ). 

Much appreciated! run=incognito in ClipjumpCustom.ini works now. Setting "Number of days to keep items in history" to 0 still results in an error on startup though, but I can get by with the ClipjumpCustom.ini method. Thanks!