Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Clipjump : The Ultimate Clipboard Manager [Updated 09/11/15]

• Please log in to reply
883 replies to this topic
A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts
  • Last active: Nov 14 2015 06:56 PM

Setting "Number of days to keep items in history" to 0 still results in an error on startup though,

Oops ! Thanks ... missed that.

Now a CS Undergrad. | My WebsiteAutohotkey Scripts | Softwares

Telegram me : @aviaryan

gopikrish2000
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • Last active: Feb 02 2015 04:40 PM

Missing feature "Multiple Clips Delete" option in Channel Organizer very much .

ScottMattes
  • Members
  • 195 posts
  • Last active: Feb 16 2015 01:43 AM
Avi,
  I just went to http://clipjump.sourceforge.net/, scrolled to the bottom and clicked on the donate button and after the browser status area says that it is trying to get to PayPal a couple of times - nothing! Gmail says that the email address listed there isn't valid (and yes, i did change (at) to the @).

How can I get some money to you for clipjump? My day practically revolves around using clipjump!

thank you.

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

Dont worry. I have resumed working on Clipjump and will look into this,

Avi,
  I just went to http://clipjump.sourceforge.net/, scrolled to the bottom and clicked on the donate button and after the browser status area says that it is trying to get to PayPal a couple of times - nothing! Gmail says that the email address listed there isn't valid (and yes, i did change (at) to the @).

How can I get some money to you for clipjump? My day practically revolves around using clipjump!

thank you.

It's fixed now, Thanks for the donation

Skrell
  • Members
  • 384 posts
  • Last active: Jul 07 2016 05:03 PM

Avi,

thank you.

here here!

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

This feature is available now. Also Clipjump now works with the latest AutoHotkey release.

You can download the source ( https://github.com/aviaryan/Clipjump) and try it out.

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts
V12.0

Added feature to delete multiple items in Channel Organizer
Improvement in Common Formats
Removed Select Channel GUI, Channel Organizer will take its place
Added Portuguese-Brazilian language
Many improvements for ClipjumpCustom
Better keyboard handling for Channel Organizer
Added new API function getClipByTag()
Lots and lots of bug fixes

Wonder why this site is not opening on my desktop.

Skrell
  • Members
  • 384 posts
  • Last active: Jul 07 2016 05:03 PM

hey avi,

i have another autohotkey script that is trying to temporarily store some data on the clipboard but it doesn't work unless i suspend clipjump first, do you have any recommendations as to how i could change the other script to make it work nicely with clipjump? 

Sobuj53
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Feb 20 2018 09:09 AM

A very useful utility indeed, but I'm having some issues like when I try to paste text, the preview window does not show the text instead it says the preview/path can't be loaded (as shown in picture) although the preview window correctly shows the picture in clipboard correctly. I'm using Clipjump version 12.0 and also started it with administrator access. Can you please point me out what I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

2RbdUgb.png

Legomany3448
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Last active: Jul 30 2015 12:41 PM

I am having trouble opening Action Mode. I am pressing [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [A], but nothing happens. I have tried changing the shortcut in the settings, restarting ClipJump, even disabling my other AHK script(s). Sometimes I see the flicker of a rather large tooltip, as though it opens but is immediately closed. I would really love to get into this program; it is definitely awesome, though I think a little daunting at first.

EDIT: I am running the program as an administrator. Also, I think the clipboard functionality of Action Mode works, because after trying to activate it once I start typing a random ClipJump window pops up. Still, as a new user, I need the tooltip.

hoppfrosch
  • Members
  • 399 posts
  • Last active: Feb 26 2016 05:31 AM

I am having trouble opening Action Mode. I am pressing [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [A], but nothing happens. I have tried changing the shortcut in the settings, restarting ClipJump, even disabling my other AHK script(s). Sometimes I see the flicker of a rather large tooltip, as though it opens but is immediately closed. I would really love to get into this program; it is definitely awesome, though I think a little daunting at first.

Same here ... haven't noticed when it stopped working - but it definitivly used to work and does not work anymore now

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

hey avi, i have another autohotkey script that is trying to temporarily store some data on the clipboard but it doesn't work unless i suspend clipjump first, do you have any recommendations as to how i could change the other script to make it work nicely with clipjump? 
  You can use publicAPI in the other script and disable Clipjump from there... Then you do all the clipboard stuff in there and then re-enable Clipjump.

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

A very useful utility indeed, but I'm having some issues like when I try to paste text, the preview window does not show the text instead it says the preview/path can't be loaded (as shown in picture) although the preview window correctly shows the picture in clipboard correctly. I'm using Clipjump version 12.0 and also started it with administrator access. Can you please point me out what I'm missing? Thanks in advance.
 2RbdUgb.png

What happens when you paste text which is showing the error ?
Where do you keep (in which directory) clipjump program ? Try shifting that directory.
Text means 2 things broadly - File/Folder copied from Windows Explorer & normal selectable text . Does the error occur in both cases ?

A v i
  • Members
  • 1323 posts

EDIT: I am running the program as an administrator. Also, I think the clipboard functionality of Action Mode works, because after trying to activate it once I start typing a random ClipJump window pops up. Still, as a new user, I need the tooltip.

The bug is that action mode windows is active when you press Ctrl+Shift+A but not visible. See https://github.com/a...pjump/issues/83 for more info. I will fix this but I will be travelling today and tomorrow so this will take a few days.

hoppfrosch
  • Members
  • 399 posts
  • Last active: Feb 26 2016 05:31 AM

I am having trouble opening Action Mode. I am pressing [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [A], but nothing happens. I have tried changing the shortcut in the settings, restarting ClipJump, even disabling my other AHK script(s). Sometimes I see the flicker of a rather large tooltip, as though it opens but is immediately closed.

@ legomany: Please see https://github.com/a...jump/issues/83 for this issue