Version 5.0 alpha Released
Please note that v5.0 alpha can be downloaded only in Ahk and only from
- Fixed a bug when copying/moving inside zipped folders open in Explorer
- Enhanced running web links from Clipjump
- Better About Window now
- Now "[more]" symbolises more text in current clipboard
- Fixed a bug where "---> more" didnt appear when moving backwards (Ctrl + C)
- Added a GUI for editing settings.
- Added a Clipboard history tool with search to quickly locate old clipboard habitants.
- Now it's possible to suspend Clipjump's clipboard monitoring via Autohotkey script. (See ClipjumpCommunicator.ahk)
For more about ClipjumpCommunicator.ahk, see the next post...
- In History Tool, double right-click (for v5.0 b1 or 5.0 alpha) on a list view item to open context. That will be changed to single right-click in the final/next release.
- In settings tool, hit Save button before changing each setting.
- Copy to Clipboard on an image in History Preview window has no effect on Clipboard. It only works for text
History Tool is designed mainly for restoring important text that were once a inhabitant of Clipboard.
- Feedback (Bug or no-bug reports) are welcome and desperately awaited.
- The included help files aren't switched for version 5.0alpha . They are for v4.5.5