Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Livecode Community Edition available

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
faqbot
  • Members
  • 997 posts
  • Last active:
After a KickStarter campaign the Livecode community edition is now available

Create your own apps and utilities using LiveCode Community Edition. This full featured programming environment allows you to create open source apps for all major platforms including Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android and Server. Download it completely free and start making your ideas come to life.
http://www.runrev.co...ition-Overview/

Jstjacques
  • Members
  • 112 posts
  • Last active: May 12 2014 09:43 PM

Interesting.  What is the best source for info and support concerning Livecode?  I found their forum but so far don't see some type of command library similar to what AHK has.  It might be there, I'm just blind! cool.png

You can get a good look at a steak but shoving your head up a cow's rear end, but wouldn't you rather take the butchers word for it?

faqbot
  • Members
  • 997 posts
  • Last active:
In Livecode libraries are called plugins as far as I know - Your best intro would be to look at some of the intro videos - here is a 3 minute video showing how to create a simple hello world app and compile it for Windows, Mac, Linux and iOS - - it really is that easy. Once installed you will have an editor with live help (you type a command and at the bottom of the screen the syntax is visible) there is also an help file installed. There are many commands in LiveCode so you will have to do some searching. Download is 46 mb or something like that.