Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Autohotkey: a beginner's video guide

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic
BoBo
  • Members
  • 55 posts
  • Last active: May 04 2017 07:02 AM

Brilliant! Absolutely amazing. I wished to have had tutorials like these at the time I've started with AHK (while it was still a fork of AutoIt!)

You adopted Chris Mallet's attitude to keep it simple - one of the toughest challenges. Well done!

Hope to see some more happy.png

PS: I seem to remember that you can change the filetype options of a save-dialog with swapping its values at the registry (RegWrite).

PPS: Degustibus non est disputandum ... but the color setting of your windows ... *can't find a smiley to express my feelings*

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts
  • Last active: Apr 10 2019 01:28 PM

Very well done.

CPM guy
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Sep 22 2013 07:10 PM

Excellent work.  Your crystal clear step-by-step explanation (with fancy highlighted visuals!) is exactly what we newbies need.  Thanks!  I started on computers that did not even have arrow keys, let alone a mouse, and learned to do all my work with keyboard commands. Have pretty much hated every interface that has come along since, as they all force me to take my hands off the keyboard -- and are all slower than what was used to. 

Heezea
  • Members
  • 33 posts
  • Last active: May 13 2017 05:26 PM

Amazing job on the video; truly well done.

I would love to see a Gui tutorial type video from you as surely anyone could benefit greatly from being walked through your methodologies in making Gui scripts that can enhance functionality of their systems.