Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

AutoHotkey v1.1.10

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic
Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
  • Last active: Apr 06 2016 04:00 AM

+1 Very useful script/reference when working with GUI's. 

If you have majkinetor's Toolbar.ahk, (included in Scite4AutoHotkey) , you can study his functions and structures.

Thanks, Coco. I'll take a look there!

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer) | Class_LV_Rows - Copy, Cut, Paste and Drag ListViews | Class_Toolbar - Create and modify | Class_Rebar - Adjustable GUI controls

Join the New AutoHotkey Forum!

joedf
  • Administrators
  • 986 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active: Jul 18 2017 06:01 PM

finally the SoundGet bug has been fixed! :D

Why ahkscript.org? - autohotkey.com is outdated

joedf
  • Administrators
  • 986 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active: Jul 18 2017 06:01 PM

euhhh.... fincs?

CbFQkHv.png

Why ahkscript.org? - autohotkey.com is outdated

fincs
  • Moderators
  • 1662 posts
  • Last active:
Whoops :D

I've just commited a fix. Turns out I forgot to stage the UTF-8 BOM for the Ahk2Exe.ahk file.

fischgeek
  • Moderators
  • 1074 posts
  • Last active: Jul 07 2015 06:27 PM

I've been playing around with some controls as well. I found in the MSDN page that RichEdit needs ES_MULTILINE style to work with line breaks, but what's strange is that I can only break a line with ^Enter.

Most of the constants can be found in just me's Super Global Gui Constants script.

Thank you! That's awesome info. As to your line break with ^Enter, I found ES_WANTRETURN in your link to just me's Super Global Gui Constants script!

place
  • Members
  • 34 posts
  • Last active: Oct 02 2014 04:43 AM

hey i want to use the soundcard.ahk that you made but it gives me an error at line 115 (call to nonexistent function VA_IMMDeviceEnumerator_EnumAudioEndpoints(.....)  )

any help? i doesnloaded VA.ahk and i got them in the same folder but i feed like im doing it wrong.

EDIT: NVM i fixed it lol! was i just suppose to copy past VA.ahk into the bottom of Soundcard.ahk (i did that and it works)

fincs
  • Moderators
  • 1662 posts
  • Last active:

was i just suppose to copy past VA.ahk into the bottom of Soundcard.ahk (i did that and it works)

No, you were supposed to copy VA.ahk to your standard library of choice.

guest3456
  • Members
  • 1704 posts
  • Last active: Nov 19 2015 11:58 AM

Using the information in Coco's post, I think I found the answer. You need to load the dll first.

hModule := DllCall("LoadLibrary", "Str", "Msftedit.dll", "Ptr")

Gui, Add, Custom, ClassRICHEDIT50W, Hello

how are you guys finding the control classname to use in the Gui, Add, Custom commands?

same with the IP Address control example on the docs, i can't seem to find the classname on the MSDN site

HotKeyIt
  • Moderators
  • 7439 posts
  • Last active: Jun 22 2016 09:14 PM

SysIPAddress32 is mentioned here.

RichEdit50W is documented here, previous version can be found here too.

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
  • Last active: Apr 06 2016 04:00 AM
The classname is the same ClassNN shown in the window spy, you'll only remove the last number which is just enumerating. Most of them is the same as the name, like button or edit. You'll still need to find the values for the constants used in the messages and how to fill the structures.

AutoHotkey gui commands do the dirt work for us, that's why the custom controls take a longer learning curve.

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer) | Class_LV_Rows - Copy, Cut, Paste and Drag ListViews | Class_Toolbar - Create and modify | Class_Rebar - Adjustable GUI controls

Join the New AutoHotkey Forum!