Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Diablo III CM Wizard Script - Save your fingers while you can [2500+ Downloads]

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic
Tannex
  • Members
  • 59 posts
  • Last active: Nov 13 2015 03:26 PM

diabloiiicmwizardscript.png

IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have officially stopped development and support of this script, due to it being absolutely uselss when patch 2.0 / Reaper of Souls releases. Please note that you can still download and use the script.

I thank everyone for the support and help, it was an amazing experience to work with you guys to make a script like this.

when i started out on this script i had very little experience with autohotkey, and it wasent that great of a script, but about a month or two of improving it we reached #1 on google search for following:

• Diablo 3 script
  • CM Wizard script

and many more. i want to thank everyone once agian for this amazing experience, because without you guys, it would never have happend.

anyone who want to use my code in any way can now feel completely free to do so, hopefully you guys will put it to good use, if you use it i would like to see what you have done, so please feel free to PM me on these forums where i will be active every once in a while.

sincerely, Tannex

• What Does This Script do? / Introduction to the CM Wizard

This script is made to make your life easier as a Critical Mass (CM) wizard in Diablo III, it spams 3 buttons in random order, but never the same button twice, it uses a high amount of random events such as random sleeps which makes it harder for blizzard to detect the script.

As a CM Wizard, you basicly only need to hold down your mouse left button for your main ability (Energy Twister - Wicked wind) and spam 3 other buttons for your other abilities, for those i suggest Diamond Skin - Crystal Shell, Frost nova - Bone Chill and Explosive Blast - Chain Reaction. The CM wizard is build up about having a high Critical hit chance usually close to 50%, and using the passive ability Critical Mass. Other Great passives to run as well as Critical Mass, is Evocation and Cold Blooded

For a example build, go here

Pictures showing the different things in the script:

Spoiler

• Features

Easily Customizeable, you choose for yourself which buttons are pressed, what hotkeys you use to toggle script on/off & exit script and minimum / maximum delay between keypresses

More efficient than a human, and yet not out of controll.

Saves your fingers from a whole lot of pain and increases the lifespan of the 3 buttons on your keyboard by quite a bit :)

Easy to use.

Saves your settings, so you won't have to fill that pesky GUI with information every time you start the script

• How to use it
  1. Due to recent updates to the script, i strongly recommend downloading the precompiled exe file, if you don't it is going to be alot more work to get going. get the right version for you in the downloads section
  2. start the script and choose your settings
  3. log in to Diablo III and hit escape. Click Options and look for Display, Make sure that is set to "Windowed (Fullscreen)"
  4. Enjoy. :D
  5. Post what you think about the script :)
  6. If you haven't already, check out my WW Barb Script

• Donate

Donations would really keep me motivated to keep improving the script and make new ones.

By now i have spent hours improving the script, starting out with a simple script with barely any customization to now, where you basicly choose everything yourself and have tons of cool gaphics

So if you enjoy this script and feel like you could spare a little cash, go ahead and Donate.

Click to donate using PayPal btn_donate_SM.gif

Or add me ingame for Diablo donations :) BattleTag Tannex#2899 EU server

• Credits / Thanks

Thanks to Wickster, for being very supportive about this project and coming up with some great ideas / solutions especially the On / Off Image System!

Thanks to Snow Flake for coming with some good suggestions and being helpfull overall.

Thanks to tic (Tariq Porter) for his GDI+ Library.

• DISCLAIMER

I Will NOT Take responsibility for anything that happens using this script, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

When that is said, i would like to say that i have never had problems with this script, and i would recommend it over others due to the amount of random events, and customizeability.

• D​ownload

Windows x64 (64 bit version) complete script, no need  for extra files, Download HereSource

Windows x86 (32 bit version) complete script aswell , Download Here, Source

Manual install (NOT RECOMMENDED) (no splash image/gdip). Required images: Download here, look below for script code.

If you encounter any problems, please use the previous version

• The Script: Make sure that none of the .exe files work before you choose this option, and make sure that you have the 2 images if you do choose this.

​THIS SCRIPT IS NOT TO BE RELEASED ANYWHERE BUT HERE (OFFICIAL AUTOHOTKEY FORUMS) AND IF YOU WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO KNOW ABOUT IT, SEND A LINK TO THIS THREAD, THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THIS.

#NoEnv
#SingleInstance force
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
SendMode Input
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%
SetBatchLines, -1
GUI_Enabled = False
1_count := 0
2_count := 0
3_count := 0
latest_key = 0
Screen_x := A_ScreenWidth/4.5
Screen_y := A_ScreenHeight-50
;Awsome On/Off system from Wickster below!
CustomColor = 000000
Gui 3: +Disabled
Gui 3: +LastFound +AlwaysOnTop -Caption +ToolWindow
Gui 3: Color, %CustomColor%
Gui 3: add, Picture, x0 y0 w50 h50 vOgre, %A_ScriptDir%\Off Button.png
WinSet, TransColor, %CustomColor% 230
;End of the setup for the On/Off system by Wickster
Gui 2: Add, Text, x10 y10 w150 h30 , Script Toggle Key
Gui 2: Add, Hotkey, x180 y10 w120 h30 vToggle, XButton1
Gui 2: Add, Text, x10 y50 w150 h30 , Ingame key for 1st spell
Gui 2: Add, Edit, x180 y50 w120 h30 vKey1, 1
Gui 2: Add, Text, x10 y90 w150 h30 , Ingame key for 2nd spell
Gui 2: Add, Edit, x180 y90 w120 h30 vKey2, 2
Gui 2: Add, Text, x10 y130 w150 h30 , Ingame key for 3rd spell
Gui 2: Add, Edit, x180 y130 w120 h30 vKey3, 3
Gui 2: Add, Text, x10 y170 w150 h30 , Ingame key for Armor ability
Gui 2: Add, Edit, x180 y170 w120 h30 vDK,
Gui 2: Add, Text, x10 y220 w150 h40 , Min Time between keypresses in ms
Gui 2: Add, Edit, x180 y220 w120 h30 vMinDelay, 10
Gui 2: Add, Text, x10 y270 w150 h40 , Max Time between keypresses in ms
Gui 2: Add, Edit, x180 y270 w120 h30 vMaxDelay, 30
Gui 2: Add, Text, x10 y320 w150 h30 , Script Exit Hotkey
Gui 2: Add, Hotkey, x180 y320 w120 h30 vExitKey, ^!Esc
Gui 2: Add, CheckBox, vStats , Show stats on exit?
Gui 2: Add, Button, x110 w100 h30 gButtonDone , Done
Gui 2: +AlwaysOnTop
SetTimer, Gui, 100
IfNotExist, CM.config
{
	Gui 2: Show,, Config
}else {
	FileReadLine, Toggle, CM.config, 1
	FileReadLine, Key1, CM.config, 2
	FileReadLine, Key2, CM.config, 3
	FileReadLine, Key3, CM.config, 4
	FileReadLine, MinDelay, CM.config, 5
	FileReadLine, MaxDelay, CM.config, 6
	FileReadLine, ExitKey, CM.config, 7
	FileReadLine, Stats, CM.config, 8
	FileReadLine, DK, CM.config, 9
	if ErrorLevel {
		FileDelete, CM.config
		MsgBox, please choose your configuration agian
		Gui 2: Show,, Config
	}
	Hotkey, %Toggle%, Main
	Hotkey, %ExitKey%, ExitSub
}
SetTimer, DS, 10000
return
3GuiClose:
2GuiClose:
ExitApp
return
Main:
 {
	t:=!t
	;On/Off System by Wickster
	if (t) {
		GuiControl 3:,Ogre, %A_ScriptDir%\On Button.png
	}else{
		GuiControl 3:,Ogre, %A_ScriptDir%\Off Button.png
	}
	;End of On/Off System by Wickster
	loop:
while t {
	IfWinActive, Diablo III
	{
	Random, X, 1, 3
	if (X == 1) and (latest_key != 1) {
		RandSleep(MinDelay,MaxDelay)
		Send, {%Key1% Down}
		Send, {%Key1% Up}
		EnvAdd, 1_count, 1
		latest_key = 1
	}else if (X == 2) and (latest_key != 2) {
		Send, {%Key2% Down}
		Send, {%Key2% Up}
		EnvAdd, 2_count, 1
		latest_key = 2
	}else if (X == 3) and (latest_key != 3) {
		Send, {%Key3% Down}
		Send, {%Key3% Up}
		EnvAdd, 3_count, 1
		latest_key = 3
	}else{
		goto, loop
	}
}
}
}
return
RandSleep(x,y) {
Random, rand, %x%, %y%
Sleep %rand%
}
return
DS:
IfWinActive, Diablo III
{
	SetTimer, DS, Off
	send, %DK%
	Random, DT, 95000, 119000
	SetTimer, DS, %DT%
}
return
ButtonDone:
Gui 2: submit
Hotkey, %Toggle%, Main
Hotkey, %ExitKey%, ExitSub
if (MinDelay <= 0) {
	MinDelay = 10
	MsgBox, Min delay was too low, set to default (10ms)
}
if (MaxDelay <= MinDelay) {
	MaxDelay := MinDelay + 10
	MsgBox, Max delay was too low, set to %MaxDelay%ms
}
FileAppend, %Toggle%`n, CM.config
FileAppend, %Key1%`n, CM.config
FileAppend, %Key2%`n, CM.config
FileAppend, %Key3%`n, CM.config
FileAppend, %MinDelay%`n, CM.config
FileAppend, %MaxDelay%`n, CM.config
FileAppend, %ExitKey%`n, CM.config
FileAppend, %Stats%`n, CM.config
FileAppend, %DK%, CM.config
return
Gui:
if (GUI_Enabled="False")
{
	IfWinActive, Diablo III
	{
		Gui 3: Show, w50 h50 x%Screen_x% y%Screen_y%
		WinActivate, Diablo III
		GUI_Enabled = True
		Hotkey, %Toggle%, Main, On
	}
} else {
	IfWinNotActive, Diablo III
	{
		Gui 3: Hide
		GUI_Enabled = False
		Hotkey, %Toggle%, Off
	}
}
return
ExitSub:
if (Stats)
{
	if A_ExitReason not in Logoff,Shutdown
	{
		MsgBox, 64, Results, %1_count% %Key1%'s`n%2_count% %Key2%'s`n%3_count% %Key3%'s
	}
	ExitApp
} else {
	ExitApp
}

• Changelog
- 23rd jun. 2013

Aparently the armor spell code that Wickster sent me, were from Aelfin's script, and there for i had to change a few things, and i give Aelfin credit for the base of my armor spell timer, personally i didn't know that the code were from his script, just to be clear.
i do apologize for this, and suggest that you go check out his script http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/94489-diablo-3-a-different-method-for-cm-wizards/. if there is any further problems, please PM me and I will look into it when i have the time.

- 16th jun. 2013

Added armor spell support (Thank you, wickster)

- 6th jun. 2013

Please delete old CM.config file before running this version.
the thread reached 1000+ views, Awsome!
Added more Pictures to the thread
Added splashimage (thanks to Snow Flake (and tic (Tariq Porter) for his GDI+ Library))
Added an option to choose wether or not to see stats on exit

- 4th jun. 2013

Added A Download section with compiled script and images in one file
Changed On/Off icons, i love transparency :D
Now the On/off icons should only show in diablo III
Added a bit more detailed info on what a CM Wizard is

- 3rd jun. 2013

Added On/Off images to make it easier to see wether or not the script is running

Old news

Removed the non-customizeable script completely
Updated thread to make it look better :D

Edited by Tannex, 28 January 2014 - 06:58 PM.

Wickster
  • Members
  • 97 posts
  • Last active: Oct 06 2017 05:01 PM

nice script but you may wanna show or tell people what your set up is, like what skills you have on what numbers :) I figured it out but you dont want people complaining for no reason XD

Tannex
  • Members
  • 59 posts

well usually people that play cm wizard would know what spells need spamming, but i guess i can say it anyways

1: Diamond Skin - Crystal Shell

2: Frost Nova - Bone Chill

3: Explosive Blast - Chain Reaction

4: Energy armor - pinpoint barrier if you have low defence, or Storm Armor - Shocking Aspect for more dps

LMB: Energy Twister - Wicked Wind

RMB: Teleport - Wormhole

http://diablostats.com/builds.php?c=1 for other popular builds

Albert
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: May 22 2013 01:36 AM

Thanks for the script, no need to be bashing buttons like crazy anymore.

I did get the first one working, but having trouble with second, customizeable script, pressing x does nothing at all, cannot activate it no matter what i did.

Is there a creation of specific config file involved? I am very bad at this and my understanding in scripting quite limited, please explain the customizeable script a bit and how to get it running.

Tannex
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Thanks for the script, no need to be bashing buttons like crazy anymore.

I did get the first one working, but having trouble with second, customizeable script, pressing x does nothing at all, cannot activate it no matter what i did.

Is there a creation of specific config file involved? I am very bad at this and my understanding in scripting quite limited, please explain the customizeable script a bit and how to get it running.

gonna do some testing myself, ill get back to you in a moment

Tannex
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Customizeable script updated and should work now.

error were in me using %MinDelay% and %MaxDelay% in RandSleep() when it were supposed to be just MinDelay and MaxDelay

i apologise if i got anyone frustrated or confused with this error.

Albert
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: May 22 2013 01:36 AM

Got it working, thanks :)

bwanie
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Jun 02 2013 01:51 PM

Thanks for the great script mate!

I made a simple addition for those who like it.

Make a hotkey outside of your spellrange. Then add this before the first "loop" statement: keywait "button of choice" ,D

This creates a controlmode where you keep a button pressed to attack, and when you release it you are immediately free to move again.

bwanie
  • Members
  • 3 posts

hmm for some reason it seems to run out of a buffer, because you have to reactivate with your hotkey pretty often.

edit: after playing with this setting some more it's not so bad.

Tannex
  • Members
  • 59 posts

uhm, you could just make it run while u hold down a button, i used that once, but it was kinda wierd to use since i had to click both mouse buttons while holding a 3rd button, then it was easier to just play without script and spam all 5 buttons and hit "R" (i rebound ingame spells to Q, W, E and R) every once in a while for storm armor, but with the toggle i just get a few tornados going, and then turn script on with XButton1 and hold left click, i dont really have any problems, but of course if you feel it helps go ahead and customize as you like.

Anyways thanks for the feedback, and if anyone have a script they think i could help with, go ahead and pm, looking for something to do. :)

bwanie
  • Members
  • 3 posts

uhm, you could just make it run while u hold down a button, i used that once, but it was kinda wierd to use since i had to click both mouse buttons while holding a 3rd button, then it was easier to just play without script and spam all 5 buttons and hit "R" (i rebound ingame spells to Q, W, E and R) every once in a while for storm armor, but with the toggle i just get a few tornados going, and then turn script on with XButton1 and hold left click, i dont really have any problems, but of course if you feel it helps go ahead and customize as you like.

Anyways thanks for the feedback, and if anyone have a script they think i could help with, go ahead and pm, looking for something to do.

I got flusterd in "is it on, is it off?" when i needed to move in hectic situations :-)

I toggle the script active once with "q", then i just need to press  "a" to mash 4 buttons  (i added timewarp with a different delay ). I f i need to talk i toggle out of the script with "q" again.

Tannex
  • Members
  • 59 posts

i could try to add some form for on/off splashimage, it would probaly take some time since i never tried before.

please post if you think i should do this and if yes, where on screen would be best?

EDIT: Added on/off tooltip, should be good enough for now

Edited by Tannex, 02 June 2013 - 04:38 PM.

Wickster
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Hey Tannex :) Im still using the "non-customized" script however I also made an off and on button/image to let you know faster.

The Code:

https://ahknet.autoh...com/paste/tfda9

Screen Shots:

36QAv.jpg36QCo.jpg

The Off and On Buttons/Images  (if you want them)

http://www.mediafire...3n13cqh15c6f6wx

Of course this was the best spot I could find to put it and have it stay out of my way, you can change the position easy though just edit line 8 the X and the Y is all you have to change.

It is also disabled so if you click it, it wont do anything but if you mouse over the gui it still shows the windows mouse and stuff :p

Also I run on fullscreen windowed mode 1920x1080 so you may have to change the X and Y for yourself before running it.

Wickster
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Decided you needed something for Diablo III CM Wizard Script

so I made you this

Diablo%20III%20CM%20Wizard%20Script.png

if anyone wants some image work done or anything like that shoot me an email @ denverfan1989@gmail.com or head on over to my website @ www.wickysimages.com

Tannex
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Wickster, you are the best grin.png

modified the code a little bit, i hope its okay

I found something that should get the image right at all screen resolutions, if it is in the wrong spot on your computer, please post here and i will find a way to make it work for you wink.png

Anyways, Thank you so much for the feedback, Wickster!