Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Diablo III CM Wizard Script - Save your fingers while you can [2500+ Downloads]

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic
Aelfin
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Last active: Jun 22 2013 08:50 PM

like i said, not that big a deal. certainly wasn't something complicated enough to try and say it was worked on for a while. it was a 10-sec google search on "ahk timer", 1 min read, and 2 mins to type up.

man up. admit it. move on.

just saying, if Tannex isn't even creating his own code, he probably shouldn't post stuff like "THIS SCRIPT IS NOT TO BE RELEASED ANYWHERE BUT HERE ... THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THIS"

irony.

Wickster
  • Members
  • 97 posts
  • Last active: Apr 06 2019 02:28 PM

k well its taken care of now so you can stop.

Aelfin
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Last active: Jun 22 2013 08:50 PM

k well its taken care of now so you can stop.

really? i still see my code in there.

come on now, you should take it out, you know, so it's "NOT RELEASED ANYWHERE BUT" where i say it can be. "THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THIS"

Tannex
  • Members
  • 59 posts
  • Last active: Nov 13 2015 03:26 PM

i will take care of it asap.

i got a pm from Wickster 03:34 PM and your topic were started 12:24 PM, both 16th June.

I apologize it have been so long, but I am really busy irl atm

- 23rd jun. 2013

Aparently the armor spell code that Wickster sent me, were from Aelfin's script, and there for i had to change a few things, and i give Aelfin credit for the base of my armor spell timer, personally i didn't know that the code were from his script, just to be clear.
I do apologize for this, and suggest that you go check out his script http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/94489-diablo-3-a-different-method-for-cm-wizards/ if there is any further problems, please PM me and I will look into it when i have the time.

i think that will be the best agreement you can get, taking it out of my script will get you nothing, but being that guy...

this should get you alot more hits on your own script. If you still want it taken out of the script completely, you will have to PM me and give me a few days.

I apologize for this and hope you will let me use the concept of the code.

Edited by Tannex, 23 June 2013 - 05:24 PM.

Tannex
  • Members
  • 59 posts

"THIS SCRIPT IS NOT TO BE RELEASED ANYWHERE BUT HERE ... THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THIS"

Was meant for the code as a whole, anyone can feel free to use functons etc, from my code and use in their own script, i really don't see how it is such a big deal.. If anything, this is a promotion as long as there are credits.

and since i dont have copyrights on the script, there are nothing i would be able to do about someone copying it for release, i just prefer if people didn't.

DrSnuggles
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Jun 28 2013 08:43 PM

Im using the .exe to run the script. I've  changed the start option to Shift +1 and to stop Shift + 2. It wont stop and i cant figure out how to change the hotkeys, maby im overlooking something......

Wickster
  • Members
  • 97 posts
  • Last active: Apr 06 2019 02:28 PM

Im using the .exe to run the script. I've  changed the start option to Shift +1 and to stop Shift + 2. It wont stop and i cant figure out how to change the hotkeys, maby im overlooking something......

Delete the CM.config file located in the same folder then run the script again. it should ask you for the hotkeys again

Niel
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Aug 04 2013 10:00 PM

Hi, I have a mac.. Until now I have used this through script through parallels -> windows.. Unfortunately the ctrl bottom dosnt work in d3 through parallels. Is it possible that you can create this little program for mac.. I mean a mac version, so i can play and use the program directly from my mac.. :-)

playless
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • Last active: Mar 14 2017 08:48 PM

I use this and it works very nice:

;Settings
HotKey=w
SpamKeys=123

;DO NOT EDIT BELOW!

#NoEnv
#Persistent
#MaxHotkeysPerInterval, 200
SendMode Input
#IfWinActive, ahk_class D3 Main Window Class

Hotkey,%HotKey%,spam
Hotkey,+%HotKey%,shiftspam
return

suspendahk:
    Suspend
return

spam:
    send %SpamKeys%
return

shiftspam:
    if GetKeyState("shift", "P")
    {
        send %SpamKeys%
        click
    }
return

Tannex
  • Members
  • 59 posts

I use this and it works very nice:

(code stuff here)

a bit better discription as of why you posted this please...

Edit: also, there are no randomization in your script, it would be easy for blizzard to detect that it is a macro / other 3rd party software

sch07
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Oct 14 2013 06:41 AM

hy

good work!

one question please... it is possible to get it work in fullscreen mode, not windowed?

knightmare
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Oct 18 2013 08:37 AM

Hello,
First of, i would like to thank you for creating such a method that helps with our wellbeing (referring to our finger spamming).
and second, Im sorry im a real newb..

I managed to activate ahk.... only problem is, it only works on this autohotkey.com page specifically. Like, it wouldn't work for my diablo 3 client or any other programs/web pages. the image of on/off only is displayed when im on this page and only visible on this page. How can i fix this problem so that i can get it to work on my d3 client? i tried turning on the exe file before and after opening the d3 client, but it still doesnt seem to work. 

Thank you in advance!

Tannex
  • Members
  • 59 posts

hy

good work!

one question please... it is possible to get it work in fullscreen mode, not windowed?

as far as i know, it is not possible due to fullscreen being a bitch

Hello,
First of, i would like to thank you for creating such a method that helps with our wellbeing (referring to our finger spamming).
and second, Im sorry im a real newb..

I managed to activate ahk.... only problem is, it only works on this autohotkey.com page specifically. Like, it wouldn't work for my diablo 3 client or any other programs/web pages. the image of on/off only is displayed when im on this page and only visible on this page. How can i fix this problem so that i can get it to work on my d3 client? i tried turning on the exe file before and after opening the d3 client, but it still doesnt seem to work. 

Thank you in advance!

you need to be in windowed or windowed fulscreen/borderless and it is hardcoded only to work on a window with the title containing Diablo 3, so make sure that you are in either windowed or fullscreen windowed and if it still dosent work, please post back

Tannex
  • Members
  • 59 posts

somehow managed to doublepost, ignore this, please delete if you are mod / admin 

Omek
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Oct 25 2013 02:15 AM

I second Niel's question...any way you could make a Mac version of this please?