Scientific Maths() v 3.43 [filename = Maths.ahk]
Aim - Providing high precision Mathematical functions for infinetly large numbers which are not supported natively in AHK
Irrelative functions removed (Antilog, nthRoot, Roots..) and are now located at https://github.com/a...h-Functions.ahk
- SM_Solve() - Solve expressions in variables and expressions in expressions (See documentation) . They can be infinetly large
- Add, subtract ( via SM_Add() ) infinetly large numbers . They can be + , - or decimals ...
- Multiply infinetly large numbers ( via SM_Multiply() ). They can be + , - or decimals ...
- Divide infinetly large numbers (via SM_Divide() ) . They can be + , - or decimals ...
- SM_UniquePmt() - Unique permutaion of a series with respect to a number
- SM_fact() - factorial .
uses Multiply() for high end numbers
- SM_Mod() - Mod . Supports large dividends and Divisors
- SM_Floor() - Floor . Supprots large numbers
- SM_Round() - Round . Large Numbers
- SM_Ceil() - Ceil
- SM_Greater - Compare infinitely large numbers
- SM_Prefect - Changes an infinetly large number to most suitable form
- SM_toExp - Convert a number to Exponent form
- SM_fromExp - Convert a sci number to real number
- SM_Pow() - Power . Supprorts large powers and numbers
- SM_e(n) - e to the power n
Please Note that by infinetly large numbers, it doesn't mean that the functions dont support small numbers . They support everything.
Please transfer numbers in functions that handle large numbers as strings like
Solve() supports Nesting via (...) brackets , factorial via ! sign and power via ^ sign.
https://github.com/A...h-functions.ahk - Maths Useful functions collection by me
http://www.autohotke...or-my-homework/ - High School Maths functions
http://www.autohotke...pic.php?t=26435 - Popup calulator (More functions)