Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Tomb Raider Auto-mash

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
LykanthricAura
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: May 19 2013 02:09 PM

Hey, can someone tell me why this wont work? I dint make it. Someone gave it to me. (I will be starting to learn AHK Scriting from this weekend. But untill then.. I would love to be able to play Tomb Raider. Could some please help?

#SingleInstance Force
    #NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
    ;#Warn ; Recommended for catching common errors.
    SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
    SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

$X:: ;$ prevents the hotkey from triggering itself by Send {x} below in the loop
    freq:=30 ;delay between key presses
    if getkeystate(“ScrollLock”,”T”) ;Check if scrolllock is toggled on, if it is then do the keyspam loop
    {
    Loop
    {
    if getkeystate(“X”,”P”)=0 ;Check if {x} is pressed, if not then break loop
    break
    Send {e} ;
    Sleep %freq% ;
    Send {e} ;
    Sleep %freq%
    Send {e}
    Sleep %freq%
    Send {e}
    }
    }
    else ;if scroll lock isnt toggled on, then press “x”, for “x” button to have its normal function
    Send {x}
    return
    $v:: ;$ prevents the hotkey from triggering itself by Send {v} below in the loop
    freq:=30 ;delay between key presses
    if getkeystate(“ScrollLock”,”T”) ;Check if scrolllock is toggled on, if it is then do the keyspam loop
    {
    Loop
    {
    if getkeystate(“v”,”P”)=0 ;Check if {v} is pressed, if not then break loop
    break
    Send {Left} ;
    Sleep %freq% ;
    Send {Right} ;
    Sleep %freq%
    Send {Left}
    Sleep %freq%
    Send {Right}
    }
    }
    else ;if scroll lock isnt toggled on, then press “v”, for “v” button to have its normal function
    Send {v}
    return

Thank You !

LykanthricAura
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Bump?

JadeDragon
  • Members
  • 935 posts
  • Last active: Jun 07 2014 07:40 AM

ok since there is virtually no definitive commentary provided with the script. I have several questions

1. what is it you expect this script to do
  2. what is your level of knowledge of scripting or coding in general
  3. what errors or indications that the script isn't running to your satisfaction
  4. is the game protected by anti-cheat code and if so which anti-cheat

Never assume evil intent when simple ignorance will suffice. Ignorance is an eventually curable condition with the right education. Evil intent, however, is another matter entirely. Scripts are much like children. Simple to conceive. Difficult, expensive, and time-consuming to raise. Often do the opposite of what you expect them to. Require frequent  "correction". And once they leave home you can't control them anymore. But you love them anyway.

LykanthricAura
  • Members
  • 3 posts

The fellow I got it from said it sends a set of four "e's" with the delay I specify in the 'freq', when I press X or if I keep X pressed. It loops the sequence of 4 'e' sending them untill I let go. Similarly it sends 'left' 'right' 'left' 'right' when I press V or continuously  sends the same if I keep V pressed. ALL OF THIS ONLY HAPPENS if the Scroll Lock is on. But it doesn't seem to work. Not at all... I don't get any errors. None that pop up anyway. The script compiles into EXE fine.

And my game doesnt have any Anti-Cheats as far as I know. I used cheat engine to hack it and I didn't need to bypass any of the conventional anti-cheats.

I am a good programmer. I did look up the AHK Help file and checked this script up. I couldn't find anything wrong with it. So I thought I would take help from you guys.

JadeDragon
  • Members
  • 935 posts
  • Last active: Jun 07 2014 07:40 AM

The script looks like it should work as long as the keys are not conflicting with the game's key assignments. and as far as sending e's or left and right arrow keys that's readable from the script text what isn't obvious is what e does in the game and what you are trying to accomplish by sending right and left arrow keys unless it's some form of strafing movement. There are any number of reasons why the script wouldn't work one being if the game is in full screen mode, another being if your script isn't running in adminstrator mode, a 3d reason might be if the game is protected in some form from simulated keystrokes, a fourth reason could be that the standard keyboard keys are filtered but perhaps some of the "extended keys" might not be.

Never assume evil intent when simple ignorance will suffice. Ignorance is an eventually curable condition with the right education. Evil intent, however, is another matter entirely. Scripts are much like children. Simple to conceive. Difficult, expensive, and time-consuming to raise. Often do the opposite of what you expect them to. Require frequent  "correction". And once they leave home you can't control them anymore. But you love them anyway.