Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Auto-loot hotkey for Ragnarok Online 2

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic
EunByuL
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Dec 31 2014 12:27 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for advice on how to fix my auto-loot hotkey for the MMO game Rangarok Online 2 (or RO2 for short).

I'm farming low-level monsters for a few items they drop. Every AOE I do, I kill 6 monsters, which then respawn after a short while. After I do my AOE I have to loot all 6 lootable corpses by pressing 'R' twice, one to go to run to the lootable corpse and another time to look everything that the corpse has. Because I'm super lazy and after a few hours my finger starts hurting from bashing 'R' all the time I wanted to make a hotkey that would auto-loot the corpses after I've done my AOE attack to kill them. I thought what I had so far would work but apparantly it doesn't.

Numpad1::
Loop 6
{
	Send {R}
	Sleep 250
	;walking to target lootable object
	Send {R}
}
RETURN

So this is what I have so far. 'R' is the hotkey used by the game to loot a dead monster but when I use it in my script it doesn't seem to activate the in-game hotkey... When I use Numpad1 to activate the Loop and press Enter during the loop, I do get the 'RRRRRRR' etc. in my chat screen. So I think the script works?

So if anyone has experience with this particular game or anyone else really could give a little help I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks for reading!

SnowFlake_FlowSnake
  • Members
  • 845 posts
  • Last active: Jan 24 2016 05:24 PM
press Numpad1 to toggle ON/OFF

#SingleInstance force
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2

toggle = 0

Toggle := !Toggle
     While Toggle{
        Send {R}

Sleep 250
    ;walking to target lootable object
    Send {R}

}
return

• Download link of my scripts on Autohotkey.com 2/10/2015 [DOWNLAND]
  • Contact Info:  https://github.com/floowsnaake //  FloowSnaake(A)gmail.com
  • IF you need Help send me a PM,Email or Post on Github

• Quote by tank  Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:14 PM

• "Eventually i will find a way to convert the DB back to PHPBB3. but i dont have the bandwidth right now. No one that has tried has had success. It is the Only way i can keep this open is if i could successfully convert it."

EunByuL
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Thanks Snow Flake! That's much better than what I had.

However it still doesn't work. The game doesn't see the keys pressed by the script in-game? It does show in chat however, for some reason... This is a problem with the game I guess and definitely not your script...

I wonder if it's impossible to script for RO2?

SnowFlake_FlowSnake
  • Members
  • 845 posts
  • Last active: Jan 24 2016 05:24 PM
try with Sendplay instead of send

#SingleInstance force
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2

toggle = 0

Toggle := !Toggle
     While Toggle{
        Sendplay {r}

Sleep 250
    ;walking to target lootable object
    Sendplay {r}

}
return

• Download link of my scripts on Autohotkey.com 2/10/2015 [DOWNLAND]
  • Contact Info:  https://github.com/floowsnaake //  FloowSnaake(A)gmail.com
  • IF you need Help send me a PM,Email or Post on Github

• Quote by tank  Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:14 PM

• "Eventually i will find a way to convert the DB back to PHPBB3. but i dont have the bandwidth right now. No one that has tried has had success. It is the Only way i can keep this open is if i could successfully convert it."

JadeDragon
  • Members
  • 935 posts
  • Last active: Jun 07 2014 07:40 AM

You might want to look through this thread relating to using AutoHotkey in RO...

http://www.autohotke...hk-in-ragnarok/

This may help explain what's happening with your script.

Never assume evil intent when simple ignorance will suffice. Ignorance is an eventually curable condition with the right education. Evil intent, however, is another matter entirely. Scripts are much like children. Simple to conceive. Difficult, expensive, and time-consuming to raise. Often do the opposite of what you expect them to. Require frequent  "correction". And once they leave home you can't control them anymore. But you love them anyway.

EunByuL
  • Members
  • 4 posts

You might want to look through this thread relating to using AutoHotkey in RO...

http://www.autohotke...hk-in-ragnarok/

This may help explain what's happening with your script.

Thank you very much! Too bad they implemented an anti-hotkey shield :(