Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Windows 8 inspired GDIP volume OSD

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic
kirbtheman
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Jun 27 2018 05:04 PM

Thanks for this great little script.  Perhaps someone can help on a more basic issue I am having with this.  I have applied the hotkey to win key & wheelup/down but the windows start menu pops up once every few times I fire the hotkey. 

I have tried turning off the win key (with #:: ) but that still doesnt work.  Does anyone have a line I can put in somewhere to stop this happening?

Thanks

Kirb

EDIT:

After an awful lot of searching I found this Post.  Which says that {Blind} should be used to solve this issue but I am not savvy enough to figure out where to put it in this script. 

SOLVED:

Got it!  Replace this:

Send % ToSend

with this:

Send {blind}%ToSend%

Rijul Ahuja
  • Members
  • 763 posts
  • Last active: Nov 25 2013 10:16 AM

^^

Good work! Sorry I couldn't help, I was out of town.

Abandon the forum. The community has decided in a democratic vote to leave this website because of inactive and perverse administration.

Very few of the contributing members remain here.

unreal_ed
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Jul 11 2013 11:45 PM

First off, great script. I love it.

I know this might be asking for a big feature but, would it be possible for the script to lower the volume of a specific application? 

Ideally, Id love it if, when I alt+scroll, the volume of the mouseovered application (or the one that's in focus) was lowered instead of the master volume. It would help when you have 2 different apps open that are making sounds (and the default windows menu sucks for that)

Would that be feasible?

Rijul Ahuja
  • Members
  • 763 posts
  • Last active: Nov 25 2013 10:16 AM

First off, great script. I love it.

I know this might be asking for a big feature but, would it be possible for the script to lower the volume of a specific application? 

Ideally, Id love it if, when I alt+scroll, the volume of the mouseovered application (or the one that's in focus) was lowered instead of the master volume. It would help when you have 2 different apps open that are making sounds (and the default windows menu sucks for that)

Would that be feasible?

Thank you for your compliments.

However, I am not aware of a way to implement such a feature. If you let me know of any API that may be used accomplish this, I will gladly incorporate it.

Abandon the forum. The community has decided in a democratic vote to leave this website because of inactive and perverse administration.

Very few of the contributing members remain here.

jpanak
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Jun 05 2014 11:02 AM

Hi,

I've copied Gdip_All.ahk to newly created lib folder by I still get the error message below. Could you please help me?

http://i.imgur.com/wBKF2Ob.png

Thanks

Rseding91
  • Members
  • 703 posts
  • Last active: Apr 02 2016 05:05 AM

Just a suggetion - change the Gdip_All.ahk link to this new one - I can't modify the .ahk files I have on ahk.net. This link now contains the latest version of the Gdip_All.ahk file: https://www.dropbox....0o/Gdip_All.ahk

I can update that one as any fixes are required.

jpanak
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Hi,

Thanks for suggestion but still not working :-| Any ideas?

jpanak
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Well, needed to install Autohotkey_L as I found out :)

georgc
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Oct 11 2014 08:56 AM

This is a great script, I am having a problem where i have two GUIs pop up when I use my hot keys. One will always be in the top left while the other one will move with the position of the OSD placement in the script,

Pemen
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Apr 25 2015 12:03 AM

Thank You!

loek3000
  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • Last active: Nov 12 2015 04:32 PM

Thanx, i use it all the time now and i couldn't do without it anymore  :D