Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

AutoHotkey v1.1.11

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic
Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:

AutoHotkey v1.1.11

Download (more downloads)

New Feature

Developed by fincs: AutoHotkey is now DPI-aware. The Gui commands automatically compensate when DPI is not 96. See Gui -DPIScale for more details.

Changes

Added support for %A_LineFile% in #Include.  Use %A_LineFile%\.. to refer to the directory.

Reduced the file size of AutoHotkeySC.bin by reducing the resolution of the (rarely used) filetype icon.

Fixed class X extends Y to allow Y to be defined after X.

v1.1.11.01

Fixed InputBox default width/height (broken by v1.1.11.00 - commit 7373cc6443).

Fixed DllCall arg type validation to handle SYM_OBJECT safely, and to respect #Warn UseUnset (when var name is not a valid type).

Changed VarSetCapacity(var) to never warn about uninitialized vars.

v1.1.11.02

Fixed GuiControl/Get to accept the ClassNN of a ComboBox's child Edit. Specifying the HWND of a ComboBox's child Edit was already supported as a means of identifying the ComboBox.

faqbot
  • Members
  • 997 posts
  • Last active:
Thanks!

SAPlayer
  • Members
  • 403 posts
  • Last active: Apr 11 2014 04:45 PM

Thanks for this update ;)

But is there a reason why the new Ahk2Exe is not included?

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:

The new Ahk2Exe features became available for testing only 4 days ago, and haven't been merged into the mainstream "master" branch.  Ahk2Exe is automatically updated from this branch when I release a new version or update the downloads.

fincs
  • Moderators
  • 1662 posts
  • Last active:
Congratulations on release happy.png

The new Ahk2Exe features became available for testing only 4 days ago, and haven't been merged into the mainstream "master" branch.

Exactly. The new Ahk2Exe features are still in development and are not to be included with a normal AutoHotkey release. In the meantime, I've recompiled the new Ahk2Exe with v1.1.11 and uploaded it (Preview 1c).

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts
  • Last active: Jan 02 2016 02:30 PM

Thank you Lexikos and fincs! cool.png

My Website • Recommended: AutoHotkey Unicode 32-bit • Join DropBox, Copy

guest3456
  • Members
  • 1704 posts
  • Last active: Nov 19 2015 11:58 AM

New Feature
Developed by fincs: AutoHotkey is now DPI-aware. The Gui commands automatically compensate when DPI is not 96. See Gui -DPIScale for more details.

omg wow this is so good!!!

i've ranted about DPI issues many times in the past and have linked a workaround but this will just be awesome to try out

Uberi
  • Moderators
  • 1119 posts
  • Last active: May 02 2015 06:05 PM
Wonderful release! Especially not needing to define derived classes after their base class, makes things a lot more elegant.

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
  • Last active: Apr 06 2016 04:00 AM

Thanks! I was complaining to myself about base class order just a few hours ago! :D

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer) | Class_LV_Rows - Copy, Cut, Paste and Drag ListViews | Class_Toolbar - Create and modify | Class_Rebar - Adjustable GUI controls

Join the New AutoHotkey Forum!

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:

I have updated the installer as per this post, and also fixed the GUI to compensate for high DPI displays.  ;)

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:

v1.1.11.01

Fixed InputBox default width/height (broken by v1.1.11.00 - commit 7373cc6443).

Fixed DllCall arg type validation to handle SYM_OBJECT safely, and to respect #Warn UseUnset (when var name is not a valid type).

Changed VarSetCapacity(var) to never warn about uninitialized vars.

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:

v1.1.11.02

Fixed GuiControl/Get to accept the ClassNN of a ComboBox's child Edit. Specifying the HWND of a ComboBox's child Edit was already supported as a means of identifying the ComboBox.  See related topic.

TedStriker
  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • Last active: Jul 31 2013 09:33 PM

As amateurish script writer most new function of AHK(_L) are too complicated for me, but some new functions are still very useful for me, like the SetRegView commmand a couple version ago, or fincs' DPIScale. Just amazing. Thank you. :-)