Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Auto attack and auto heal on tales of pirates

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
wowbufer
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jul 04 2013 09:39 PM

Hello members

First of all, my grammar suck but ... i hope you will understand ....

I'm totally new with autohotkey , i heard it's awesome program but i don't know that script language... so i need your help if is possible...

I play tales of pirates and Game screen move when you move with character (it's not like wow to move on wsad, you move by pressing with mouse on screen where you want to you character go )

That means that my character is always in center of my screen and i put mouse in center of screen and when monster attack me he come to me and come below mouse and mouse click on target and kill the target but slowly enemies taking my HP and i can survive like 5 minutes... now this is my script which i use on very weak enemies 

Sleep, 3000

LOOP
{
MouseClick, left
Sleep, 2000
}

Pause::Pause

Does anyone know to make script which will use F5 when my hp goes below 75% of my whole hp?

Thanks!!! Jan!

Moderator's note: moved to Support>>Gaming !!

berban
  • Members
  • 202 posts
  • Last active: Apr 12 2019 01:08 AM
✓  Best Answer
You probably want to use SetTimer:
Sleep, 3000
SetTimer, PressF5, 10000 ; go to the "PressF5" label every 10 seconds (10000 milliseconds)
SetTimer, ClickMouse, 2000 ; same for ClickMouse
Return ; need a "return" to wrap up the auto-execute section

PressF5: ; label name is arbitrary
Send {F5}
Return ; need a "return" to show your label is done

ClickMouse:
MouseClick, left
Return

Pause::Pause

Find me on the new AutoHotkey forums and send me a message if you have a question about any of the scrips I've posted to this forum!

wowbufer
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jul 04 2013 09:39 PM

Thanks!! You solve my problem!!! Thankss man!!

Korey
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Sep 24 2013 10:49 AM

Where can i insert this code?

MasterFocus
  • Moderators
  • 4323 posts
  • Last active: Jan 28 2016 01:38 AM

Korey: if you're new to AHK, try starting here - http://www.autohotke...cs/Tutorial.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Fran├ža -- git.io -- github.com -- ahk4.net -- sites.google.com -- ahkscript.org

Member of the AHK community since 08/Apr/2009. Moderator since mid-2012.