HTML Tagger is a tool to add HTML, bb-code and custom tags or wrappings to selected text on the screen.
It is intutive , fast and powerful.
- No need for shortcuts, you can fastly cycle between tags/wrappings using a single Ctrl+H
This feature is same as the one innovated in Clipjump.
- Support for unlimited tags/wrappings which can be added/deleted at runtime
- Very fast switching through tags/wrappings
- You can determine where should the cursor be placed after insertion of tags so that it gets easy to append custom information.
- Select Text you want to apply tags to.
- Hold Ctrl, then tap H to cycle between different Items OR tags available
- Release Ctrl to apply the current selected tag.
- While holding Ctrl, tap X to cancel Tag operation
- While holding Ctrl, tap D to delete Tooltip active tag/wrapping item.
Use Win+H to show a GUI which will enable you to add more tag items to the program.
The item added here is saved in a HTMLTag.ini file for future use.