Strange, but earlier I didn't see the links. But now I do.
1. your code is comentless, that's not so awesome for learning users like me. Please, do leave comments in the code.
2. In your "how to use script" guide you forgot to write step 3: hit Ctrl+F1.
3. Your code is not optimized (it uses *.bmp instead of a cheaper *.png, it saves the screenshot of the whole screen to the file, instead of just the specific area), yet still works.
Thanks for that script, gonna steal the ComObj part into my own script.
You seem to know ComObj and httpRequests, could you tell - is that possible to not save a bitmap to a file before sending it to the server?
1. Yea, I do not comment...sorry, but I am more than happy to answer any question that you may have.
2. I will have to update that at some point.
3. The file that is saved is just a temporary file. It actually converts it to a JPG file with a quality value of 85.
Take what you like I do not require any mention but they are always appreciated
I was not able to get it working without the temporary file, but I did not have as much time to devote to it as usual. I am currently working on another project (the Basic GUI Creator that is in my signature)