Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

RAWM v2.0

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic
Wickster
  • Members
  • 97 posts
  • Last active: Oct 06 2017 05:01 PM

No, I don't want you to go through all that trouble for just one user of a script you don't even make profit from... Now that you told me that it is possible, maybe I will try to read a little about scripts on the internet and try to do it on my own... Thank you for your offer though. On a different subject. I haven't understood how autoaccept works. I tried pressing F9 and is says Wainting on Queue (please enter a Queue) and it doesn't seem to auto accept. The secont time I press F9 it says queue timers stopped and it also doesn't accept automaticaly. Can you please specify how it works?

weird I have tried auto accept out on a lot of different resolutions and it worked just fine for me. Can you give me some details ?

1.  What resolution?
  2.  If your league client is minimized and you press F9 (to start the auto accept process) does it auto focus the league ?
  3.  Do you have dual monitors and/or more than 2 ?

auto accept in detail - 

What is suppose to happen when you press F9 (or the button you specified)

• Push hotkey(F9) to start auto accept (should say please enter a queue) it looks for an image, found in the image folder provided. When it finds said image the script then clicks in a certain spot on the screen (hopefully its the accept button). The script will continue to scan your monitor for the image until you press the hotkey again(F9) to stop it. (should say queue timers stopped)

fitifititis
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Last active: Feb 11 2015 01:27 AM

Can you give me some details ?

1.  What resolution?
  2.  If your league client is minimized and you press F9 (to start the auto accept process) does it auto focus the league ?
  3.  Do you have dual monitors and/or more than 2 ?

1. I have a 1080p resolution 15' laptop screen

2. Yes

3. No

I think what it does is, it tries to hit accept but it misses and hits ouside the accept button...

Wickster
  • Members
  • 97 posts

1. I have a 1080p resolution 15' laptop screen

2. Yes

3. No

I think what it does is, it tries to hit accept but it misses and hits ouside the accept button...

1. so you have 1920 x 1080 resolution ? because thats what im running and it works fine. maybe its because you have a laptop?

and you are probably right, if it brings league up then it is focusing league correctly. and if it does try to move your mouse when the que pops then its just missing the accept button, however if its not moving your mouse at all then its missing finding the correct image and that is a problem im trying to find a better way to code with.

fitifititis
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Last active: Feb 11 2015 01:27 AM

I don't know if you noticed but the League of Legends Launcher has changed and this script no longer works.. Have you got any plans of updating?

Wickster
  • Members
  • 97 posts

I don't know if you noticed but the League of Legends Launcher has changed and this script no longer works.. Have you got any plans of updating?

Yup I sure do! Just been busy with work, updating ASAP

Sithy
  • New members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Oct 09 2015 05:36 AM

Do you plan on updating ;D

Wickster
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Do you plan on updating ;D

should be up to date. I just used verison 2.3.7 on current league games. what isnt working for you ?