Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Macros for League of Legends (For Junglers, Lee Sin, Twisted Fate, Jarvan...)

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic
Olwe
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Jan 21 2014 03:43 AM

The TF card chooser doesn't work for me. I cropped the images as instructed. I press the hotkeys and nothing happens. The ward jump scripts both work fine. I haven't tried the others. Any ideas?

justin10
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jul 17 2014 02:45 AM

How to use these: Download ahk from http://www.autohotkey.com/ if you don’t have it, open one of the .ahk files I offered, they will be shown in the Windows notification center, the place where you can see your antiviruses. From there, you can reload or exit the script.

Hey, I'm punkkapoika from LoL eune, just made it to PlatV. I made these macros for myself. Firstly, these are allowed imho. They are not op. They use the same info you get and do the things you could also. However, i haven't used these in ranked games.

Firstly few basic macros. They all work the same way:

Click it open; Pressing T while capslock is on will do the action. (So you can still chat when caps is off normally)

For Lee Sin:

Wardjump 1&2.ahk They both do the same; Pressing T will put a ward from item slot 2 and jump to it. They are tho slightly different, test yourself which do you prefer.

For Nunu:

“Nunu smite.ahk” Smite and Consume damage at the same time. (Remember to put smite on D)

For Jarvan IV:

“FlagJump.ahk” Do a flagjump when pressing T.

Blitzcrank:

“Smitegrab.ahk.” (Put smite on F) Imagine you have one minion between you and enemy adc as you are blitzcrank. Press T while your mouse is on that minion to smite the minion the same time as you go for a hook. This script works Caps on and off so chatting might be hard 

Zilean:

“Zilbomb.ahk” Do a basic Zilean Bomb W Bomb Combo by 1 keypress, This script aswell works Caps on and off so chatting might be hard. Feel free to edit it the code so it works like the first three. I just dont use these last two so that's why i haven't done much to them. :D

Then the more advanced ones which don’t work that way:

Twisted fate:

“Twisted Fate card chooser” and Reginald.ahk This chooses automatically a card of your will. You have to have your Lol in windowed or borderless (Borderless in my case) If you have fast internet edit the first line of Reginald.ahk, which is the latency of you, ur pc and the the internet of yours. I have 80 ping, so I put that to 110 which is the default. Now the hard part. You have to make those little images that make the program know which card you’re currently holding look the way they do in your screen. The images included are the ones that work for my setup, Full hd screen and 13-ish hud size (In lol settings). To make them fit your current settings, take Four printscreens, every one of which is showing the different card from the game of yours; Red, Blue, Yellow and black (Ability off cd, not being yet used) Crop those pictures to just show the part that changes between the cards during the w active (Found in bottom skill bar) as well as the “ability on cd” card. When cropped, copy those pictures to the folder where Reginald.ahk exists, and rename those the same I did. (bluecard.png, nocard.png, redcard.png, yellowcard.png)

Press 1 to get bluecard, 2 to red, 3 to yellow. U can change those to whatever you like if you handle the code (really easy to read!)

Custom chat messages for those without a macro keyboard:

“Custom ss messages(Please edit).ahk” Edit the code, you can do it.

t will send ss, y re, p gg. The idea is to make those personal.

Skillshot juking assistant:

“Juke skillshots easily while being chased.ahk” Use two no used keys, default are the two or more extra ones on your mouse for your thumb to juke skillshots easier while being chased (Udyr trolling :D) Again, if u don’t have that kind of mouse, edit the code, post it here if you think its better. What the code does is it makes your character juke a bit left or right (Depending where the champion is running)(A bit is the time the macro key is pressed down) For now, in order to make this work, you have to have locked cam on. (I have a bad solution that makes it work on free cam, but its bad.)

Jungle timers my way:

“Jungle timers.ahk” I KNOW there are more of these kind of programs than people in the China. For android, windows whatever. Even coded in ahk aswell. But I didn’t like them as much as I do this one, (Because I made it the way I like it duh) How it works: Open the program. Press Shift F1 Right when the game starts (There is a infobox telling you that when you open the program). When you kill a buff, baron/dragon, press one f key, depending of what was killed (the program shows the links between monsters and keys) and the program will show when it spawns again. …IN THE GAME TIME! Yeah! :D If you don’t like the position of the infobox, edit lines 1 and 34, change 800 and 800 to sth better [It’s the x and y coordinates of the box] (I have it 800 2200 cause I have three screens) If you do not have multiple screens, you have to have lol running on windowed or borderless to make the infobox visible during the game.

Automatic queue accepter:

Auto accept->” Accept.ahk” Open the program. It will press the button looking simiral to accep.png (The queue accepting button) as soon as it pops up. It will wait to see whether you make it to champ select. If you do, it will close itself meaning that you are on your own in champ select itself.

Afk farm:

“Afkfarm.ahk” This thing is not a usable program. It makes your ranged champion try lasthit minions with certain amount of hp. How to make this work? Edit the code, I’ve covered the idea and the way to do it.

Which of these do I really use myself?
Auto accept, TF card chooser (On my early tf games), Jungle timers, Nunusmite, Zilbomb, Wardjump, jukemod (Only on singed or udyr, sometimes) and flagjump.

These are the ones that work well and are useful to me.

My antivirus says these are infected?

Mine doesn’t. They aren’t.

What is what that is what when how?

Post a comment!

Example of code:

Wardjump.ahk

~t::
GetKeyState, capslockstate, Capslock, T
If capslockstate=D
{
checkt:
GetKeyState, tstate, T
If tstate=D
{
send {shift down}
sleep 10
send {2 down}
Goto, checkt
}
else
{
send {shift down}
sleep 10
send {2 down}
sleep 10
send {2 up}
sleep 100
send {w down}
sleep 10
send {w up}
send {shift up}
return
}
}
else
{
return
}

Juke skillshots easily while being chased.ahk aka jukemod

~XButton1::
MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos
xpos2 := xpos-955
ypos2 := ypos-510
xa := 955+((150*ypos2)/(sqrt((xpos2)**2+(ypos2)**2)))
ya := 510+((-150*xpos2)/(sqrt((xpos2)**2+(ypos2)**2)))
MouseMove, xa, ya, 0
Click right
KeyWait, XButton1
MouseMove, xpos, ypos, 0
Click right
Return

~XButton2::
MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos
xpos2 := xpos-955
ypos2 := ypos-510
xa := 955+((-150*ypos2)/(sqrt((xpos2)**2+(ypos2)**2)))
ya := 510+((150*xpos2)/(sqrt((xpos2)**2+(ypos2)**2)))
MouseMove, xa, ya, 0
Click right
KeyWait, XButton2
MouseMove, xpos, ypos, 0
Click right
Return

Jungle timers.ahk

#InstallKeybdHook
SendMode Event
#UseHook
ToolTip, (Shift+F1) Press when game starts!, 800, 800
MStoM(ms) { ; Convert Milliseconds to a string of minutes and seconds
	Orig := A_FormatFloat ; Store previous Float format
	SetFormat, Float, 0.1 ; One decimal place
	m := ms / 1000 / 60 ; minutes
	m := SubStr(m, 1, StrLen(m)-2) ; Remove decimal - No rounding for minutes!
	SetFormat, Float, 0.0 ; No decimals for seconds!
	s := (ms / 1000) - (m * 60) ; subtract minutes from total seconds
	SetFormat, Float, %Orig% ; Restore previous Float format
	Return m . "m " . s . "s" ; Return minutes and seconds as a string
}

~+F1::
StartTime := A_TickCount
ElapsedTime := A_TickCount - StartTime
owo:=MStoM(ElapsedTime+100000)
owr:=MStoM(ElapsedTime+100000)
ogo:=MStoM(ElapsedTime+100000)
obl:=MStoM(ElapsedTime+115000)
orb:=MStoM(ElapsedTime+115000)
ewo:=MStoM(ElapsedTime+100000)
ewr:=MStoM(ElapsedTime+100000)
ego:=MStoM(ElapsedTime+100000)
ebl:=MStoM(ElapsedTime+115000)
erb:=MStoM(ElapsedTime+115000)
drake:=MStoM(ElapsedTime+150000)
baron:=MStoM(ElapsedTime+900000)
Goto, Clock
Return

Clock:
ElapsedTime := A_TickCount - StartTime
Elapsed := MStoM(ElapsedTime)
ToolTip, Gametime:	 [ %Elapsed% ]`n(F1)   Own Bluebuff:	%obl%`n(F2)   Own RedBuff:	%orb%`n(F3)   Enemy Bluebuff:	%ebl%`n(F4)   Enemy RedBuff:	%erb%`n(F11) Dragon:		%drake%`n(F12) Baron:		%baron%`n(F5) Say timers in chat, 800, 800
SetTimer, Clock, 1000
Return

~F1::
obl:= MStoM(ElapsedTime+300000)
Goto, Clock
Return

~F2::
orb:= MStoM(ElapsedTime+300000)
Goto, Clock
Return

~F3::
ebl:= MStoM(ElapsedTime+300000)
Goto, Clock
Return

~F4::
erb:= MStoM(ElapsedTime+300000)
Goto, Clock
Return

~F11::
drake:= MStoM(ElapsedTime+360000)
Goto, Clock
Return

~F12::
baron:= MStoM(ElapsedTime+420000)
Goto, Clock
Return

~F5::
Send Ob:%obl% Or:%orb% Eb:%ebl% Er:%erb% Drake:%drake% Baron:%baron%

DOWNLOAD:

https://www.mediafir...u4b1salxy7jklkt

good work on the ward jump! is awsome!! ty so much

Monkey D Luffy
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Mar 01 2014 03:54 AM

ward jump works great :) ty.
can u give me TF script for card chooser? i'm still new in ahk so i can't figure it out by myself :(

Arkonias
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Mar 13 2014 01:10 PM

Hey,

I got some problems with the Wardjumping-Script, actually it does nothing. I do use Smartcast and my ward is on MButton. Could you give me an advice or just write a script for this configuration ?

Ruevil2
  • Members
  • 226 posts
  • Last active: Dec 04 2015 11:05 PM

AHK only works in LoL if you are NOT full screen and you MUST run the script with admin privileges(right click, run as admin). Might want to mention this in your how-to.

If I helped you out and you would like to show appreciation, feel free to buy me a beer.  grin.png   btn_donateCC_LG.gif

punkkapoika
  • Members
  • 29 posts
  • Last active: Dec 22 2015 10:09 PM

Hi!

I have one more script to add here. Its for morgana. Its idea is to make spellshielding yourself and especially your adc faster.
How to use: 

When game starts, open the script, then set up your adc by Ctrl+XButton2 your adcs icon from the leftmost list of your teammates (The list where you can see team mates ult and deathtimer)

After that is done, pressing Xbutton2 will automatically shield your ad carry. XButton1 will shield yourself .

Xbuttons are the extra buttons in your mouse for your thumb. XButton2 is the furthermost one.

I will add this to main zip aswell.

Code:

SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.

~^XButton2::
MouseGetPos, x2, y2
Return

~XButton1::
Send {alt down}
Sleep 10
Send {e down}
Sleep 10
Send {e up}
Send {alt up}
Return

~XButton2::
MouseGetPos, x, y
MouseMove, x2, y2, 0
Sleep 10
Send {e down}
Sleep 10
Send {e up}
MouseMove, x, y, 0
Return

DL:
https://www.mediafir...7xzuwe9uke0dpf5

Gartzos
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: May 06 2014 07:44 PM

First of all thanks for the lee sin script.It works perect for me.I removed the {shift down} and up bits and i changes the sleep variables (10 to 5 and 100 to 10) to make it a little bit faster.But i need your help. I would like to have the number "2" as my hotkey.not T.is there any way to do it?what should i change on the script?Also is there any way to avoid using capslock?thanks in advance

punkkapoika
  • Members
  • 29 posts
  • Last active: Dec 22 2015 10:09 PM

First of all thanks for the lee sin script.It works perect for me.I removed the {shift down} and up bits and i changes the sleep variables (10 to 5 and 100 to 10) to make it a little bit faster.But i need your help. I would like to have the number "2" as my hotkey.not T.is there any way to do it?what should i change on the script?Also is there any way to avoid using capslock?thanks in advance

~t::                                    ->   2::  

GetKeyState, tstate, T      ->   GetKeyState, tstate, 2

That will do it

2::
GetKeyState, capslockstate, Capslock, T
If capslockstate=D
{
send {shift down}
sleep 10
send {2 down}
sleep 10
send {2 up}
checkt:
GetKeyState, tstate, 2
If tstate=U
{
sleep 100
send {w down}
sleep 10
send {w up}
send {shift up}
RETURN
}
else
{
Goto, checkt
}
}
else
{
return
}

kirkovm
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: May 16 2014 04:51 PM

Hy i recently see this and i wanted to try Wardjump.ahk but is not working for me, the only thing it dose it put the ward down but no jump i try many times but without luck.

Maybe someone can help PLS

pie123
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: May 20 2014 10:06 AM

Ty For the useful macros.

Iris95
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Jun 11 2014 05:37 AM

Awesome, thanks! Just a thing, can you make a C binding version of wardjump? I find T very hard to click D:

dewalt
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Jun 14 2014 10:25 AM

Hello, I have downloaded the link you gave us. I can not seem to get the ward jump to work for me, I did try both Wardjump and Wardjump 2. I have also tried the Twisted Fate one, in which I had to take screenshots and put in new pictures. But I can not get either of them to work. Those are the only ones I have tried. Besides the auto accept and that one did work for me. 

ernestosparalesto
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Last active: Jul 04 2014 11:10 AM

Confirmed, not working.

Menteroth
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Last active: Oct 24 2014 05:24 PM

[deleted]

N draman
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Sep 06 2014 10:01 PM

Lol it has been quite long time when i posted this. Never knew it was this popular. I've got twisted fate card chooser, a lousy auto "insec lee play" and an automatic match accepter scripts already done. I just didn't knew any had interest on Lol ahk macros like these. When I come home I'll edit the post and add those three scripts.

i cant make this work.i do all the steps i even use the "hotkey" script in browsers just for testing and its work but nothing in game..pls help