Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Macros for League of Legends (For Junglers, Lee Sin, Twisted Fate, Jarvan...)

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic
shpee
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Last active: Oct 18 2014 09:58 AM

Awesome ahks you have there, I'm quite new to this stuff, Ive been trying to do one for riven for a long time, here it is:
*~$t::
freq:=20
send {e}
sleep %freq%
send {r}
sleep %freq%
send {w}
sleep %freq%
send {q}

By now you probably know the mistake I made here, Id be really greatful if you could explain me what I've done wrong and/or just make a script that actually works ^^

Thank you for the attention

punkkapoika
  • Members
  • 29 posts
  • Last active: Mar 02 2018 12:04 AM

Awesome ahks you have there, I'm quite new to this stuff, Ive been trying to do one for riven for a long time, here it is:
*~$t::
freq:=20
send {e}
sleep %freq%
send {r}
sleep %freq%
send {w}
sleep %freq%
send {q}

By now you probably know the mistake I made here, Id be really greatful if you could explain me what I've done wrong and/or just make a script that actually works ^^

Thank you for the attention

In league of legends, the key is registered only when pressed down for at least 10 ms. So keydown, sleep 10 key up is the way to go

Petro
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Nov 18 2014 06:54 PM

Hi, i've been trying to make the wardjump 1 and 2 work but it doesn't. Am i doing something wrong? i start the program, take the script in a folder on the desktop and click "run script". Then i go in a custom game and try it but it doesn't. I keep caps activated and wards on 2. It seems that when i press T it just uses barrier without placeing the ward before. can someone help me pls?

Maged
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Last active: Jul 02 2015 05:21 AM

Hello there I'm useing warding jump for lee but I really want to make it for w latter not t later can u help plz

Beatrix
  • New members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Jul 18 2015 10:24 PM

Hi.I know its been a long time since the post was up but if any1 could tell me how can i set my adc to mouse button.Have a nice day :p

deinstein
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Jan 01 2016 04:35 AM

I cant get LoL to register inputs. Ive even tried sleeping between commands and still nothing.
I know the script is working because if I run LoL windowed with notepad open. It will send the correct inputs.
Here is a small sample of the script. if anyone wants the full thing, let me know. I'd love to collaborate on some LoL AHK scripts.

F3::
Loop
{
    Loop
    {
        CoordMode, Pixel, Screen
        ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 0, 0, 1000, 1000, C:\Users\dylan\AppData\Roaming\MacroCreator\Screenshots\Screen_20151230171354.png
        If ErrorLevel = 0
        {
            send {q down}
            sleep 10
            send {q up}
            sleep 10

}
        Sleep, 100
    }
    Until ErrorLevel = 0
    Loop
    {
        CoordMode, Pixel, Screen
        ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 0, 0, 1000, 1000, C:\Users\dylan\AppData\Roaming\MacroCreator\Screenshots\Screen_20151230171618.png
        If ErrorLevel = 0
        {
            send {w down}
            sleep 10
            send {w up}
            sleep 10

}
        If ErrorLevel
            Loop, 0
        Sleep, 100
    }
    Until ErrorLevel
    Loop
    {
        CoordMode, Pixel, Screen
        ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 0, 0, 1000, 1000, C:\Users\dylan\AppData\Roaming\MacroCreator\Screenshots\Screen_20151230171354.png
        If ErrorLevel = 0
        {
            send {q down}
            sleep 10
            send {q up}
            sleep 10
        }
        Sleep, 100
    }
    Until ErrorLevel = 0