Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

FFXIV ARR

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic
Chunky
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Aug 30 2013 09:34 PM

So I was trying to make a mouse clicker macro to login.  The servers are so full that I just want to spam a few clicks while I'm away to get my character loaded.

Problem is though, I am unable to send clicks to FFXIV nor am I able to record clicks on that window.  Did they find a way to block programs like this?

Thanks for the help.

-Chunky

Moderator's note: this belongs to the Support>>Gaming section!

[ thread moved ]

JadeDragon
  • Members
  • 935 posts
  • Last active: Jun 07 2014 07:40 AM

Sorry, Chunky. I don't have the game so I can't direct you through the process but there is an alternative. If you can log in to the game manually and write down each step in the process we may be able to help you build an automation tool with AutoHotkey that will walk the same steps for you.

Never assume evil intent when simple ignorance will suffice. Ignorance is an eventually curable condition with the right education. Evil intent, however, is another matter entirely. Scripts are much like children. Simple to conceive. Difficult, expensive, and time-consuming to raise. Often do the opposite of what you expect them to. Require frequent  "correction". And once they leave home you can't control them anymore. But you love them anyway.

danielsan73
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • Last active: Jul 28 2017 12:08 PM

Run in windowed mode the game if is possible.

Have you try to change "SendMode" and try to use MouseMove then MouseClick commands?

Also try ControlClik.

Hope that help.

Chunky
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Just four mouse clicks looped, already made sure they won't interfere with anything once logged in.  It is in windowed mode already.

click_zpscbc6cd81.png

C8H10N4O2
  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • Last active: Nov 06 2013 06:26 AM

Hello happy.png

If Send, Click, etc. don't work you might wanna try this:

Global Loopbreak

F12::SpamClicks()

Ctrl & q::
{
    Loopbreak = 1
    ExitApp
}

SpamClicks()
{
    Loopbreak = 0
    Loop
    {
        If (Loopbreak =1)
        break
        mouseXY(39657,45721)              ; These coords are normalized absolute. They are between 0 and 65535, where the upper left corner is 0,0

; and the bottom right corner is 65535,65535

clickXY()

mouseXY(63864,8093)
        clickXY()
        mouseXY(36953,30375)
        clickXY()
        mouseXY(39165,32559)
        clickXY()
    }
}

clickXY()
{
  DllCall("mouse_event", "UInt", 0x02, "INT", 0, "INT", 0)
  Sleep 25
  DllCall("mouse_event", "UInt", 0x04, "INT", 0, "INT", 0)
  Sleep 25
}

mouseXY(x,y)
{
  DllCall("mouse_event",uint,32769,int,x,int,y,uint,0,int,0)      
  Sleep 25
}

This worked for me in a game that didn't accept the usual input commands.

From your given coords I guessed that your resolution is 1600 x 1200 and calculated these values.

If this assumption is wrong you need to recalculate the values with your actual resolution.

Chunky
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Adjusted for 1920x1080 and that worked great!  Thx C8 grin.png

Question though. Are the dllcalls pausing the macro upon certain feedback?

May have been a problem not having the current version of AHK as well, not sure though...

C8H10N4O2
  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • Last active: Nov 06 2013 06:26 AM

You are welcome :)

The DllCalls are not pausing the script and they should take no more time to execute as if you were using Send, etc.

If the timing of the clicks isn't right after the first loop or earlier, then you just have to add sleeps after the clicks that take the game more time to execute.

As an example (don't know how it works in your game):

-> The first click is made to choose the server.

The game loads all your avaible characters from the server so you can pick one. This takes the game 2 seconds to execute, so you add Sleep 2000 after the click command.

-> The second click is made to choose you character.

The game shows your character and activates the join button. This takes the game 1 second to execute, so you add Sleep 1000 after the click command.

-> The third click is made to join the server.

The game tries to join and if the connection fails creates a pop up that tells you so and that you have to click on. This takes the game 3 seconds to execute, so you add Sleep 3000 after the click command.

-> The fourth is to click the pop up of the failed join away so you can start from the beginning

The game closes the pop up. This should be the fastest and have no need of an additional sleep command.

With the adjusted timing all clicks & moves should be executed perfectly.

Lancer9tn8ty
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Sep 02 2013 03:35 PM

@Chunky

I downloaded Autohotkey specifically for this purpose. I, like everyone else, am having that damn "Server Full" message so after playing around with this prog I came up with this:

Esc::ExitApp
#^L::

Loop, 1000
{
MouseMove, 651, 579     ;Start
Sleep, 250
Click down
Sleep, 50
Click up
Sleep, 1500
MouseMove, 906, 186     ;Character
Sleep, 1000
Click down
Sleep, 50
Click up
Sleep, 250
MouseMove, 593, 406     ;Login
Sleep, 250
Click down
Sleep, 50
Click up
Sleep, 500
MouseMove, 649, 452     ;Server Full
Sleep, 550
Click down
Sleep, 250
Click up
Sleep, 500
}

This is currently set up for windowed mode and It works ok but i wanted something a little faster. I tried C8H10N402's solution but i didnt work for me so now im looking for something else. No offense im sure the code works fine, im just to lazy to alter it to work me.

So what i really want is a super simple script to spam the 0 key on the numpad. That key is the only key you need to go through the cycle on the FFXIV login page. In others words, when making this next script Im avoiding using the mouse.

Any help would be appreciated!

Awesome program and Awesome forum btw!

-Mikey

Temil2008
  • Members
  • 364 posts
  • Last active: Jun 14 2015 09:02 PM

umm,..guys.. you are really making this to complicated IMO. =) 

script I created and have been using. Done and Done.

#NoEnv
SendMode Input
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%

CoordMode, ToolTip, Screen

Loop
{
	tooltip, `nCurrent Retries : %A_Index%`n, 0, 0
	ControlSend, , {Numpad0}, ahk_class FFXIVGAME
	sleep, 1000
}

Did a solution provided fix your issue? please mark as "Answered" if so. thank you!

Lancer9tn8ty
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Sep 02 2013 03:35 PM

Looks like what ive been searching for! But im a autohotkey noob..how do you start this script?

edit: I got it working. Perfect!

Backslider88
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Sep 06 2013 05:15 AM

Temil2008, You're script cancels Que's as well. Just a heads up.

Temil2008
  • Members
  • 364 posts
  • Last active: Jun 14 2015 09:02 PM

Temil2008, You're script cancels Que's as well. Just a heads up.

um,, no it doesn't, well not exactly anyways.

if you get into the queue message, yea it will cancel it. .but it doesn't cancel the place within the queue, meaning that you stay in the same place, you don't lose your place.

Did a solution provided fix your issue? please mark as "Answered" if so. thank you!