Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Is there an user-friendly script generator for creating AHK files ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic
rlmuller
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Aug 31 2013 10:14 PM

Dear folks:

I'd like to use AutoHotKey to create several scripts that will present questions of many questionnaires.

I'll have to present the questions in multiple formats: Yes/No, multiple-choice options, user input questions. Occasionally I'll have to create nested if structures.

To facilitate this repetitive task, is there a script generator / IDE that could create the AHK script for me ? Something in a fashion similar to interfaces that help to create SQL statements in some database softwares ?

Thanks for your time and have a nice weekend !

Roberto

tidbit
  • Administrators
  • 2709 posts
  • Hates playing Janitor
  • Last active: Jan 15 2016 11:37 PM

Not sure if this is user-friendly enough, but it should meet all your requirements.

twiglet

rawr. be very afraid
*poke*
. Populate the AutoHotkey city. Pointless but somewhat fun. .

rlmuller
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Hi tidbit

Thanks for your reply. Very interesting, indeed.

However, I'm looking for an Windows/GUI assistant to create .AHK scripts for those who are not familiar with programming. It would have to create only basic features of the language, like creating do-loop, if and nested if structures and some multiple choice options. My idea is to speed up the creation of multiple questionnaires in an AutoHotKey script, so a person unfamiliar with programming could develop most of the script, using an user-friendly software. 

As far as I understood, twiglet does something similar but not exactly what I'm looking for. Do you have any suggestion of an assistant for creating AHK scripts that could help ?

Once again, thanks for your time. Have a nice weekend !

Best,

Roberto

tidbit
  • Administrators
  • 2709 posts
  • Hates playing Janitor
  • Last active: Jan 15 2016 11:37 PM

Nothing is coming to mind, sorry.

rawr. be very afraid
*poke*
. Populate the AutoHotkey city. Pointless but somewhat fun. .

Rijul Ahuja
  • Members
  • 763 posts
  • Last active: Nov 25 2013 10:16 AM

If you are really determined, you could create one on your own. Pulover's Macro Creator has some features that you may like, although it doesn't seem the right choice.

Abandon the forum. The community has decided in a democratic vote to leave this website because of inactive and perverse administration.

Very few of the contributing members remain here.

rlmuller
  • Members
  • 3 posts

It seems cool. I'll try it out. Thanks, Rijul ! Have a nice weekend !