Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Maze Game in AHK_L

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic
ton80
  • Members
  • 74 posts
  • Last active: Oct 26 2017 12:20 AM

was bored.. made a maze game.. use arrows to move, or change them to something more suitable for you.  change the ROWS to a higher value to make more difficult. if you make the maze real big, change the  gridlineSize to 1.. anything over 160 or so it pretty much unplayable.

edit:

changed alot of things.. mazes much larger than screen size possible.. use middle mouse button to pan map.. H for help. happy.png

screenshot
aP2owlQl.jpg

Code

Spoiler

SnowFlake_FlowSnake
  • Members
  • 845 posts
  • Last active: Jan 24 2016 05:24 PM

Very Cool, now you only have to make it with multiplayer and when you press Spacebar a TNT pops out :D

A classic bomberman game

• Download link of my scripts on Autohotkey.com 2/10/2015 [DOWNLAND]
  • Contact Info:  https://github.com/floowsnaake //  FloowSnaake(A)gmail.com
  • IF you need Help send me a PM,Email or Post on Github

• Quote by tank  Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:14 PM

• "Eventually i will find a way to convert the DB back to PHPBB3. but i dont have the bandwidth right now. No one that has tried has had success. It is the Only way i can keep this open is if i could successfully convert it."

xZomBie
  • Members
  • 42 posts
  • Last active: Jan 07 2016 06:46 AM

Really like the game! Multiplayer mode would be great. ton80, you should add a Zoom-in/ Zoom-out function by scroll-up/scroll-down. If possible, can you add a coloured path in the lane we traveled on before? Other than that, great game!

Sjc1000
  • Members
  • 572 posts
  • Last active: Mar 11 2017 11:41 AM

Sweet game. I just love your casual-ness about just making a maze. "I was bored.. So i made a maze" xP

Sjc1000 - Insert inspirational quote here!

PLEASE find me on the IRC if you have questions. I'm never on the forum anymore.

ton80
  • Members
  • 74 posts
  • Last active: Oct 26 2017 12:20 AM

Really like the game! Multiplayer mode would be great. ton80, you should add a Zoom-in/ Zoom-out function by scroll-up/scroll-down. If possible, can you add a coloured path in the lane we traveled on before? Other than that, great game!

you can view your traveled path by hitting P, hit it again to hide it. :)

xZomBie
  • Members
  • 42 posts
  • Last active: Jan 07 2016 06:46 AM

you can view your traveled path by hitting P, hit it again to hide it. :)

Oh I didn't knew that. I have been trying to edit the code to screen ratio 4:3 (1.333333333) but keep getting bugs. I was unable to find the finishing point. Good luck improving this great game.