(beta 4) : 9-25-2013
- Gamma in-game set to 50 or 0. If you don't want to set this, then add a image for your gamma to the images list in next sequential order/number.
- game running in windowed or full-screen windowed mode
- Game must stay active while crafting. (working on allowing option for game to stay in background in later release)
- Automated Crafting.
- place default "no CP use" skill in 1 slot in game
- setup buttons to press via the gui.
- click "start crafting" and go into game, looking at tooltip on top left for instructions
- NOTE : after all skills are used, if the stage window is still open, it will default to sending the 1 key till the stage window goes away.
- Automated Harvesting (somewhat)
- It monitors the screen and watches for you to go to a gather spot. Once there, it harvests whatever the last item you harvested from that spot.
let me know what ya guys think so far. There is a little bit of lag with the gathering because it's having to scan for the files. I'm thinking of adding/changing the trigger affect to pick up a specific key, or specific button when will tell it to scan 5 times, then stop if nothing found, but this is still all being worked on.
If you want to donate, please feel free.
Download Link v004: LINK
Download Link v005: LINK
Download Link v006: LINK
Download Link v007b: LINK
Download Link v009 : LINK
Download Link v009b: LINK
Download Link v009c: LINK
Download Link v009d: LINK
Download Link v009e: LINK
- fixed CTRL hot-keys not working
- fixed missing "5" hotkey
- fixed not displaying more then 9 hotkey slots (allows up to 40)
- Added 0 gamma image files for anyone having issues with detection at 50 gamma
- added SubComponent and HQ setup on HQ tab. (make sure you setup/specify the setup on the HQ tab, even if it's standard)
- Corrected ( i think ) a miscalculation in the HQ mat usage. This should fix the pause between HQ mats being selected.
- Added Save and Load feature to Steps process. you can now save and load an unlimited number of steps setups, name them and set a description to them. Enjoy
- Mouse will now unlock when ALT+TABing out of the FFXIV window. This is to allow users with multiple monitors to do things on their 2nd monitor while the game is running on their first monitor. (NOTE: game still needs to be visible for crafting and steps window to be detected correctly)
- If you are only crafting with Standard Materials, you no longer need to setup the HQ material page. This is now only required if crafting with HQ materials.
- Added option to have FFXIV window in background. Please note the warning message within the interface.
- Added wait 3 - 12. Each one corresponds to how many seconds to wait before going to next step. This was added per request, not sure how useful it will be, but enjoy! =) example: wait3 = 3 seconds. Wait 6 = 6 seconds. Etc.
- Added donate button to the top of program. (not implying anything but hey, I enjoy geting a little somin somin for my time working on this.. lol)
- to account for script getting stuck on "scanning for craft window" while still on step window, due to rare issue that image search loses focus to the step window, after scanning for craft window, if it doesn’t find it, it will now also confirm that step window isn't present, if it is.. It will send a "1" key to the game to try and get it out of that Step window.
- add additional pause option between button presses. by default this is set to 0 for both values, meaning it will use next action every 3secs. Changing these values will set a low and high value for it to randomly pick a number in between to pause. If you want to pause for an added 0.5 and 1.0 secs.. Put in "500" in first field and "1000" in second field.
- Added check to make sure number of attempts isn't blank or 0
- Added check to make sure FFXIV game is running. Script will close if it detects that it’s not running to prevent any keys or actions sent to any other open programs/applications
- Added and changed the method of how Gathering monitoring works. This will no longer constantly scan for the gathering window while running from node to node. With the new method, you target a node to harvest, and press the selected key (default is Q). this will send numpad0 key 1 time, wait 0.5 secs and proceed to scan for the gathering screen a max of 5 times. If it finds it, it will proceed to send numpad0 until the gathering window goes away due to completion. If it doesn’t find it after 5 attempts, it will stop scanning. NOTE: I didn’t add controller support for this currently as I’m unsure if it’s really desired. Adding controller support isn’t out of the question, just post the desire in the forum
adjusted how scanning of craft and step window is done. Previously it would scan "ALL" of the items within the image folder respective to the current action it was trying, this was causing some CPU lag. It now only does this the first time it finds the windows in question then saves it as a variable so that it's only searching 1 image instead of multiple images. This also address a 2-4 second delay in locating the crafting window at times.
Added dash and equals key to the list of hotkey options.
added action selection for after the crafting is complete.
- New Method of image detection added. Now it will prompt you to select 2 areas, one for the "Crafting" window and 1 for the "Steps" window. This new image location will be stored in the new status display, which is checked to get a more accurate and smooth result. LIMITATION : after the locations are marked, please don't move the window. you can however do whatever you want on other windows, as it doesn't mater if the game is in the background. Actually, it forcefully disables the game window and places it in the background while the script is running.
- Added option for "play music after craft" is complete.
- minor tweaks to speed of material selections during crafting, for HQ mat selection
- added "Eorzea Time" to the gathering tab. This new section is a standalone time calculation to let you know when and were the lvl 50 harvest points will be. It highlights then in RED when inactive, green when Active, and blue when 1-2 hours (5-35 RL mins). The idea and concept came from http://www.ffxivclock.com, have to give them create for there work, but since there site was down for maintenance, I figured I would come up with a standalone one that wasn't a windows 7 gadget. this isa standalone code that is maintained within the ahk script, and doesn't require any external source for time sync, etc. As long as your local PCs time/date is valid, it will calculate it all for you.
- Added 1sec pause before the button is activated for the craft window, this is to address lag that sometimes causes submit not to function sometimes.
- Increased time between material selections from 200 to 250.
- Included Logging images and corrected gathering toggle. (currently only 0 in game gamma screenshots provided and scanned. If you want to use a different gamma, will need to take new screenshots and placed into the gathering folder.
- Please disregard the Advanced Crafting tab. This is a work in progress section, and I wasn't planing on releasing a new version till is was 100% ready, but due to other issues, I am releasing the this version without that new tab fully implemented.
- Added all 5 size crafting and step windows (please set gamma to 0 in game)
- edited window to not fully disable and hide the game window.
- The mouse will now pause (disable) while it's moving between crafting components, this is to combat the anti-boting methods that they added to the game
- fixed issue with "HQ" materials not working/being selected correctly.
- adjusted the shifting of the active window, to help users with mutli-monitors. It should now shift to an "Unusable location" instead of the 2nd or 3rd screen.
- removed ability to "not" scan for images. This was only there for users wanting to use the program in the background. Due to the 2.1 patch, this can be detectable as hacking/cheating as it makes your game in the background. Removed for the safty of users accounts.
- Added a selection of "Monitor" or "Game" for image detection. The recomended is Monitor, which places the specified locations into the MONITOR window and the script scans that window instead of the entire game, allowing for the script to run faster and more accurate. The game option will kick into affect automaticly if the monitor scan's fail or if you select it. This "Game" selection will scan the entire game window, and not just the specific location. This method also can't be used unless the game is on top of all other windows, and fully active. this should help the users with the "flashing black" monitor area as well.
- The script now does a pre-scan of both the crafting window and the steps window. it does this to prevent geting stuck when trying to locate the images during crafting, and being placed into an infinate loop when it isn't able to locate the correct image.
- I have now included 25 different images for the crafting and step windows. These were all taken with "GAMMA set to 0" and using all of the default graphic settings. (max, standard desktop, standard laptop, etc). Please use one of those, instead of custom if you are having issues with the script detecting your windows/images prior to contacting me on the forum.
- added step number checking. It will now monitor the area next to the work "STEP" while crafting, and only goto the next step in the craft when it has changed.This is to help with uses that may lag while crafting, or have slower systems.
- added a Crafting window check. after the crafting window and all material are selected, it will check to see if the "crafting window" is still open every 1.5secs. If it's still open, it will attempt to send the NUM0 key to try to synthesise the craft.