Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

FFXIV ARR Assistant (crafting and harvest bot)

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic
jiees
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • Last active: Dec 09 2013 07:34 PM

can't wait for the new release farmed alot of items to give it a work out of a life time :D

Dahlia
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Sep 27 2013 06:30 AM

First off thanks for taking the time to take on this project, it was sorely needed.

To echo what 3man was commenting on above I have a similar problem getting the assistant to recognize the crafting window.

After starting the ARR Assistant (tried both from the executable and from the scipt alone) and programming in 10 steps with variation set to 50, and in game gama at 50, and attempts at 1, I hit start crafting and switch back to the game. At this time the open crafting window tab is visible in the top left corner prompting me to open the crafting menu, after I do so however no new prompt occurs. I have tried everything mentioned on the forum up to now to set the conditions for it to run but it still does not seem to detect the crafting window even after manually walking through a craft once with the tab up. I even tried to creat a 4th craft and step .png as 3man did as well but it did not help. A reset the variation number to 20 and 30, and resized the crafting GUI as well to no avail. I am also running in english.

I am running at 1920x1080 in borderless window mode, but have tried it in windowed and full screen modes as well.

My steps were using number keys 1-5 with 1=careful synth, 2=standard touch, 3=waste not, 4=hasty touch, and 5=great strides.

I'm not sure if I am missing something or not, if you have any insights I will try them out and let you know if they do the trick. Thanks again for the effort.

lightning90
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • Last active: Nov 22 2013 09:02 AM
Yo Dahlia. I had the same issue as you do. But I solved it. Check the image folder in your assistant folder, then use Gyazo or other screen capturing tool and take ONLY a shot of the crafting and step window in the game like the images you saw in the folder. Then name them Craft_4.png Step_4.png and so on as you continue adding new shots into the folder.

I don't know why but each time I want to use it, I need to get a new shot of the crafting and step window.

Temil2008
  • Members
  • 364 posts
  • Last active: Jun 14 2015 09:02 PM

can't wait for the new release farmed alot of items to give it a work out of a life time grin.png

would have had it posted last night, but water pump dieing on me in my car kind of postponed it. I have it completed with HQ and Subcomp items options, but want to test it before releasing, so I'll do that tonight, and hopefully post it right after. around 8:00est roughly hopefully as long as no issues.

First off thanks for taking the time to take on this project, it was sorely needed.

To echo what 3man was commenting on above I have a similar problem getting the assistant to recognize the crafting window.

After starting the ARR Assistant (tried both from the executable and from the scipt alone) and programming in 10 steps with variation set to 50, and in game gama at 50, and attempts at 1, I hit start crafting and switch back to the game. At this time the open crafting window tab is visible in the top left corner prompting me to open the crafting menu, after I do so however no new prompt occurs. I have tried everything mentioned on the forum up to now to set the conditions for it to run but it still does not seem to detect the crafting window even after manually walking through a craft once with the tab up. I even tried to creat a 4th craft and step .png as 3man did as well but it did not help. A reset the variation number to 20 and 30, and resized the crafting GUI as well to no avail. I am also running in english.

I am running at 1920x1080 in borderless window mode, but have tried it in windowed and full screen modes as well.

My steps were using number keys 1-5 with 1=careful synth, 2=standard touch, 3=waste not, 4=hasty touch, and 5=great strides.

I'm not sure if I am missing something or not, if you have any insights I will try them out and let you know if they do the trick. Thanks again for the effort.

some of this you mentioned, but just want to confirm.

1. ingame gamma set to 50 in options?

2. in the "images >> crafting" folder, are there 6 images?

3. tried both exe and ahk versions?

If you can take a screenshot of your game while crafting window is open, and  crop out everything outside the crafting window (only want your crafting window, dont want anything that will make anyone see your name, etc) =)

I'll do some tests on my side to see if it reconizes the image/screenshot.

you can send those to me at Temil2008@gmail.com

Did a solution provided fix your issue? please mark as "Answered" if so. thank you!

Temil2008
  • Members
  • 364 posts

Update 004 posted. make sure you setup the materials, even if it's standard and non-HQ

I also included 0 gamma files. anyone that created there own custom files, set your own custom images to a higher number (example : Craft_100.png)

Did a solution provided fix your issue? please mark as "Answered" if so. thank you!

Crimor
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Last active: Oct 10 2013 02:15 AM

I seem to be getting a popup that just says "1 1" after the first craft(single mat craft, requiring two HQ mats)

Temil2008
  • Members
  • 364 posts

I seem to be getting a popup that just says "1 1" after the first craft(single mat craft, requiring two HQ mats)

reposted link. that was some test code i had in place, but I removed it, not sure why you were geting it. I just retested to confirm and reposting again. Maybe i made a mistake and posted backup files, anyways.. new one should be 004b

jiees
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Hi Temil,

Your new version is working flawlessly once again!! only thing i notice is that when selecting HQ material, (when it is 1 item) that it selects HQ, then there is a 8 second pause then goes to syntesize,

Only thing I am currently missing when it comes to crafting is a save option, like a lv.5 <DoH> has far less options/steps for crafting then a lv.50 <DoH>, therefor it would be nice if it is possible to load a file that is saved with the prefered step setup, rather then having to reconfigure the steps everytime you change <DoH> or even change item (durability).

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next release^^

Temil2008
  • Members
  • 364 posts

Hi Temil,

Your new version is working flawlessly once again!! only thing i notice is that when selecting HQ material, (when it is 1 item) that it selects HQ, then there is a 8 second pause then goes to syntesize,

Only thing I am currently missing when it comes to crafting is a save option, like a lv.5 <DoH> has far less options/steps for crafting then a lv.50 <DoH>, therefor it would be nice if it is possible to load a file that is saved with the prefered step setup, rather then having to reconfigure the steps everytime you change <DoH> or even change item (durability).

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next release^^

The 8 sec issue : um, can you please explain that a little more? are you saying your settings when this happens is ...

HQ items in inventory  = 1

HQ items for craft = 1 

and that is when you see it? or what exactly?

about the save settings, I'll work on that next to allow custom save paramiteres to an ini file.

jiees
  • Members
  • 16 posts

well i had 48 HQ skins, so was gonna turn them into hard leather, so did the following:

Crafting tab:

How many crafting attempts = 48

Material Config:

How many materials = 1

Material #1 = HQ

HQ in Inventory = 48

HQ Per Recipe = 1

and then hit start,

then when in game, I hit N, select Hard Leather, manually set HQ to 1 for first craft, and hit synthesis, then it does all the steps correctly, tho on the next auto craft attempt, it moves to HQ, sets it to 1, and then waits 8 seconds to move back and progress on to synthesis, the steps itself it does without delay. it is only the move from selecting the HQ material to the syntesis button that has 8 seconds delay for some reason for me

Temil2008
  • Members
  • 364 posts

well i had 48 HQ skins, so was gonna turn them into hard leather, so did the following:

Crafting tab:

How many crafting attempts = 48

Material Config:

How many materials = 1

Material #1 = HQ

HQ in Inventory = 48

HQ Per Recipe = 1

and then hit start,

then when in game, I hit N, select Hard Leather, manually set HQ to 1 for first craft, and hit synthesis, then it does all the steps correctly, tho on the next auto craft attempt, it moves to HQ, sets it to 1, and then waits 8 seconds to move back and progress on to synthesis, the steps itself it does without delay. it is only the move from selecting the HQ material to the syntesis button that has 8 seconds delay for some reason for me

thanks for the explanation. made it easy for me to find the issue. I had a mis-caculation in the math when it calculates how many HQ items ya have left. basiclly it was taking the remaining number of HQ items, and multiplying it by 250, and then adding that many second pause.

47 * 250 = 11750 = 11.7 sec's 

so, yea, OPPS! tongue.png

anyways, new version posted, leaving old one just in case anyone has issues with it. I also added the save/load options to the Steps section. let me know how it works for ya.

Crimor
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Any chance for a toggle for the mouse lock? so I can do stuff on my second screen while waiting

Temil2008
  • Members
  • 364 posts

Any chance for a toggle for the mouse lock? so I can do stuff on my second screen while waiting

sure, I'll add an option tomorrow to unlock mouse, only when the game window isn't active, but lock it again if you go back into the game. just keep the following in mind. 

1. game window still has to be visable, (you cant hide it behind other windows) ..so that the crafting and step window can be found.

2. give me 2-3 days and I'll also add an option to have window hidden behind others as well. it won't detect ingame windows when this option is checked, so some of the crafts might have a delay because it would go through all the steps, even after the recipe is complete, but it would still work.

Dahlia
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Sep 27 2013 06:30 AM

----------------------------------------------------------------------

some of this you mentioned, but just want to confirm.

1. ingame gamma set to 50 in options?

2. in the "images >> crafting" folder, are there 6 images?

3. tried both exe and ahk versions?

If you can take a screenshot of your game while crafting window is open, and  crop out everything outside the crafting window (only want your crafting window, dont want anything that will make anyone see your name, etc) =)

I'll do some tests on my side to see if it reconizes the image/screenshot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes to those 3.

I have now actually gotten the program to work however by following lightning90's advice on capturing my own images of the window titles and cropping them down in photoshop and then adding them as a new .png file in the image directory. I have to do that for both crafting and mining/logging/harvesting but in each case once I did it it worked fine. I will try and get a screen shot of my window tomorrow, the game is down atm for maintenance.

There does seem to be an odd side effect of losing the ability to use the ESC key in game occasionally after doing mass crafts, not sure what is causing it. I'll see if it persists in the new version.

Crimor
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Also another small thing you could add, maybe a wait step? For people that prefer using macros.