Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Can you help me for this wow script

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic
Joleco
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • Last active: Dec 09 2013 03:06 PM
I don't believe it, you made it. Thank you! 1 and 2 works exactly like I want it. I thank you so much, but if you have time can you tell me how to make it for keys from 1 to 5 (1,2,3,4,5). I don't mention this before because I think will do it in the same way(like 1 and 2), but now its look very complicated. The only keys that I need to work in this way is 1,2,3,4 and 5. And last thing... when I press Mouse Button 4 or 5 the script do this (2nd screen)... explain.. this is when I hit enter to write in the game(to see what script do) and I make one click on mouse button 4 and one click on mouse button 5.. and this happen(2nd screen). In other words, the script spams XButton1,XButton2, not the mouse keys but this words. Sorry with this bag english I can't explain it. But this is not important, we can ignore this 2 mouse buttons, and can delete it from the script. The important keys are - keys = 123456xvcrf``zgbqe
I have some error in new version, when I use 1 and 2:
edit my post: not only when I use 1 and 2. With all binds from the script (keys = 123456xvcrf``zgbqe)
2hvg.png
and mouse buttons:
7e4c.png

Masonjar13
  • Members
  • 1517 posts
  • Last active:
✓  Best Answer

Of course. I also fixed the mouse 4 and 5 (assuming XButton1 and 2 are actually mouse 4 and 5). Any two key combinations of 1-5 will now work.

#SingleInstance Force
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
keys = 123456xvcrf``zgbqe                        ; all the keys you want to accelarate
Loop Parse, keys
    Hotkey *%A_LoopField%, KEY
Return

KEY:
StringTrimLeft key, A_ThisHotKey, 1
Loop
{
    GetKeyState, state1, 1, P
    GetKeyState, state2, 2, P
    GetKeyState, state3, 3, P
    GetKeyState, state4, 4, P
    GetKeyState, state5, 5, P
    GetKeyState, mouse4, XButton1, P
    GetKeyState, mouse5, XButton2, P
    GetKeyState, key1, %key%, P
    if (state1="D" && state2="D")
        Send {BLIND}{RAW}12
    else if (state1="D" && state3="D")
        Send {BLIND}{RAW}13
    else if (state1="D" && state4="D")
        Send {BLIND}{RAW}14
    else if (state1="D" && state5="D")
        Send {BLIND}{RAW}15
    else if (state2="D" && state3="D")
        Send {BLIND}{RAW}23
    else if (state2="D" && state4="D")
        Send {BLIND}{RAW}24
    else if (state2="D" && state5="D")
        Send {BLIND}{RAW}25
    else if (state3="D" && state4="D")
        Send {BLIND}{RAW}34
    else if (state3="D" && state5="D")
        Send {BLIND}{RAW}35
    else if (state4="D" && state5="D")
        Send {BLIND}{RAW}45
    else if (mouse4="D")
        Send {BLIND}{RAW}{XButton1}
    else if (mouse5="D")
        Send {BLIND}{RAW}{XButton2}
    else if (key1="D")
        Send {BLIND}{RAW}%key%
    else
        Break
}
Return

Esc::Suspend

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate / Windows 8.1 Pro | Editor: Notepad++

Joleco
  • Members
  • 10 posts
Only, only 2 issues. 
First. When I hold some of script keys (keys = 123456xvcrf``zgbqe) and click mouse button 4 or 5, the script spams... here the screenshot: jeqe.png Here i just hold "4" for a sec and click mouse button 4,5 and script send this "{XButton2}".  Almost the same like before your last version, but now if I not holding some of these keys is working perfect. You fix one problem, but now appears another when I hold some of this keys. I still can "delete" mouse buttons from the scipt, but if you can tell me a way to prevent this issue... When I hold some of script keys(this can be happen accidentally) The script spam not the mouse button 4,5. Spams this word {XButton1}
And maybe LAST thing... :) what is the best way to fix this error:
2hvg.png
I try to replace this:

else
        Break
}
Return

with

If ErrorLevel = 0

Break
}
Return

And this warning window not appear, but another issue, when I try this "noobie" change... When I walk with W,S,A,D or some other keys I can't use the script binds/keys, the script don't "spam". Didn't work, obviously this is not right. How to do it? To fix this warning window. There is a risk to computer stop responding from the script spam. Can you tell me how to fix it.

Masonjar13
  • Members
  • 1517 posts
  • Last active:

That's just a simple syntax error; you can't have a closing bracket without an opening one. So you have two options:

If ErrorLevel=0
    Break
; Or
If ErrorLevel=0
{
    Break
}

I would recommend keeping Break there instead, though.

How about this?

Spoiler

Joleco
  • Members
  • 10 posts

How about this?

Spoiler
This is worse, I mean the script do not click mouse buttons 4,5. Sends the word "{XButton1}". (again :( )
the script in  #17 - Posted Yesterday, 06:46 PM is almost perfect. The only problem there is when I hold some of the keys(keys = 123456xvcrf``zgbqe) and click mouse buttons 4 or 5, then happen again this "{XButton1}". If I'm not holding some of the keys, the mouse buttons works, but is not accelerate. Work like without script, sends only one click. We should abandon this.  The mouse buttons can't work like I want it. 
Sorry I don't understand you about this warning window for http://www.autohotke...PerInterval.htm . How can fix this ? It is appear every time when I hold keys.
2hvg.png

Masonjar13
  • Members
  • 1517 posts
  • Last active:

Uhm, alright well not sure what exactly I changed, because I've been very busy and didn't pay too much attention, but I just tested this and it's working perfectly; no warnings and the mouse buttons should work (they were sending raw) (I can't test this because I don't have the keys). However, if you do not want them in, take the second code instead.

Spoiler