CapGuy wrote:Hello IOrot,
thanks again a lot, but alas it seems to not work on my side (mouse is well recognized, but if I move the mouse too quick, the mouse cursor continues to glide...)
Hoping this will help,
Thanks for trying it out!
Could you give more details as to what happens? (Btw, how do you like the new GGGsetup?)
1. You launch SSStumble, your mouse is recognised and added to the disabled devices list.
2. You launch SSStumble again, wait for the message box timeout, GGGlide is launched automatically and when you move the mouse you just added GGGlide does not pause. Correct? (When paused GGGlide changes tray icon).
Tell me more about the issue to fix it (including OS).
Some SSStumble Notes:
- SSStumble disables GGGlide only once the current glide has been completed/interrupted (assuming the pointer is currently gliding when switching to the disabled mouse/device). Only evident if pausing using a hotkey.
- SSStumble only works with the new version of GGGlide v1.97.1
which came out yesterday. Any older version will not work.
- SSStumble must be running in the background in order to monitor the device which you are using.
- Saved devices need to be added again if they are plugged in a different USB port.
Can you see the GGGlide icon changing from "enabled" to "disabled" ?