• New options in the Find/Replace dialog: "Wrap around" (cyclic search) and "Origin": current position or starting position. Current position is ignored by "Mark All", but not by "Replace All".
• Fixed: "Mark/Replace All" with a zero-length match regular expression could enter an infinite loop.
• A_Variables: added a category for built-in variables only available in AutoHotkey_H.
Highly improved Scripts Manager
• The list of scripts is now updated more efficiently using the Lexicos method mentioned in this topic
. Before that, the sum of the PIDs were being compared in a timer to determine if the entire list should be reloaded.
• Explorer context menu: right-click an item in the list to have access to all options associated with AHK files.
• CPU usage is displayed in the status bar (as well as starting time, memory usage (working size and virtual size) and image type of the AHK executable (32 or 64-bit).
• Settings are saved on exit: window position/size, columns size, etc.
• New options: Always on Top, Hide When Minimized (minimize to tray), Confirm Reload/Exit (message box) and TrayTip Notifications.
• If enabled, the "TrayTip Notifications" option displays a balloon with information about the script/process when a script is started or terminated.
• Integration with Find in Files: a string can be searched in one or more (or all running) scripts.
• Open Command Prompt in the folder of the selected script.
• Set default editor for AHK scripts (AutoGUI proposed).