pls delete this

Propose new features and changes
Klark92

pls delete this

23 Mar 2017, 17:08

i cancelled my idea, pls delete the topic
Last edited by Klark92 on 25 Mar 2017, 13:33, edited 1 time in total.
Smart Kombo 1.0 | One of the best Knight Online's key combo program...
guest3456

Re: I'm so tired about coding with ahk...

23 Mar 2017, 18:55

So why don't YOU do something about it? Build one of those editors yourself and contribute back to the community. People volunteer to do this stuff for free you know.

Or how about you just search? Here's a GUI editor:

https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic ... 64&t=10157
Last edited by guest3456 on 23 Mar 2017, 19:11, edited 1 time in total.

Klark92

23 Mar 2017, 19:11

You are absolutely right bro! there is community and I dont make too much money and I dont have time... what about that ?, if you have to do some work in real life, you can't create new things much... thats why Im so tired...

btw, autogui is not supporting tab control loading back...
guest3456

23 Mar 2017, 19:13

So who do you want to make your good editor for you? You want someone else to do it? Those people also don't make too much money and don't have time. I'm not saying your suggestion is bad. But now you can understand why all of these features aren't available. Why don't you fix AutoGUI and make it work with Tab controls and then everyone can benefit. Or just move to C# :(

Klark92

23 Mar 2017, 19:17

If ahk were premium, I were absolutely buy it... because it would have own editor.. I dont believe your last sentence :)
jeeswg

Re: pls delete this

05 Apr 2017, 18:39

I think that fancy editors are a 'red herring'. Editors can aid productivity a little, but for example, IntelliSense is relatively slow.

I use loads of hotstrings for one-liners and blocks of code. That makes me able to code very quickly.

I use a custom text functions menu to do things like replace text in selection, or grab every line that does/doesn't contain a string.

I keep various notes in a handy text file.

Where I could benefit from an editor, is if it utilises the full power of the AutoHotkey parser, to identify with colours, and to list: variables, objects, and lines where functions/labels/hotkey labels are defined. To identify continuation sections and block comments, would also be useful.

Regarding GUIs, the Gui commands are quite convoluted, and I find it easier to instead create GUIs from scratch via DllCall. You can use many of AHK's functions meant for external GUIs, like ControlGetText, on your own internal GUIs.
homepage | tutorials | wish list | fun threads | donate
WARNING: copy your posts/messages before hitting Submit as you may lose them due to CAPTCHA

Return to “Wish List”