New subforum for Arduino

Propose new features and changes
divanebaba

New subforum for Arduino

19 Jun 2018, 02:21

Hi.

As the arduino-board is getting more and more famous, it would be, in my opinion, a good (right) step, to open a new subforum, like the existing gaming-forum, for example.
This new forum could act as an "user-magnet" and the hosting of AHK-code, which interacts with arduino-boards, could even boost the fame of AHK.

My reason is more than a bit selfish, because I want to use my unused arduino boards :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Einfach nur ein toller Typ. :mrgreen:
Masonjar13

Re: New subforum for Arduino

19 Jun 2018, 10:39

If you're using Windows on an Arduino board, you're doing it wrong.
My Personal Function Library | Old Build - New Build
Xtra

19 Jun 2018, 12:44

:arrow: "AHK-code, which interacts with arduino-boards" :thumbup:
divanebaba

19 Jun 2018, 14:20

My English is not the best.
Reason is german education for foreigners, which means, no chance and no easy way for higher education if your grandpa wasn't at the "Wehrmacht". :HeHe: :HeHe:
If I am misunderstood again, I will just continue in German and you can then translate. :crazy: :crazy:

So that this tread not becomes an idiot-magnet, here a link for an example, how to control an arduino-board with AutoHotkey.
In my opinion, a place for Arduino-related code, functions and librarys is not only a good idea, it is extremely resounding. :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
People automate huge amount of tasks with arduino-boards. It is only a question of time, people will want to automate this automating process.

You can get tons of data out of an arduino-board. Processing and displaying this data on a PC and so on, must be the next step.
As AHK is really easy to use it is predestined to combine with nearly same easy usable arduino-boards.

As I said, in my opinion ... :lol: :lol:
This is just a suggestion because this is not my forum. But if, I would have banned the gaming forum and replaced it with an arduino-section. :shock: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: I'm not a clairvoyant, but along with the Arduino, AHK could reach the top ranks for software. Do not you agree? (should mean: "Meint ihr nicht auch?")( :lol: :lol:
Einfach nur ein toller Typ. :mrgreen:
nnnik

19 Jun 2018, 15:50

Hmm yeah but normally topics that revolve around a specific theme get turned into a subforum over time.
I do not see many topics with Arduino + AutoHotkey therefore I will just say that it is unlikely that this will get turned into a subforum by normal means.
Doing it in a different style wouldn't fit this forum - there are many things dont fit into this forum - I believe we should extend and expand the services that this community offers though.

However this subforum idea probably isn't the right thing to get Arduino to AutoHotkey.
Recommends AHK Studio
Alibaba

08 Aug 2018, 10:24

It is an interesting idea, but I agree that we aren’t seeing much requests regarding arduino-ahk communication. In my opinion subforums should only be considered for topics with high demand. If ahk-arduino interop becomes “a hot thing”, we will surely notice it. Everything else would lead to a flood of new subforums if we apply such a practice for every topic.
"Nothing is quieter than a loaded gun." - Heinrich Heine

Return to “Wish List”