[v2] ClipboardAll(FileRead()) causing crashing

Report problems with documented functionality

Re: [v2] ClipboardAll(FileRead()) causing crashing

28 Dec 2017, 10:40

nnnik wrote:Well I am actually working on a User Script that will just hide the comments and topics of specific people so this will be the last comment on this matter from my side.
Why not just use the built in foes feature? And you might be able to bend uBlock Origin etc. to your will instead of writing another script. I wrote the following rules to hide stuff I don't want to see:

Code: Select all

autohotkey.com##div.forabg:if(div > ul.topiclist.forums > li > dl > dt > div > a.forumtitle:has-text(Gaming))
autohotkey.com##div.announcement:xpath(self::*[/html/head/title[(not(starts-with(text(), "About This Community")) and not(starts-with(text(), "Forum Issues")) and not(starts-with(text(), "Announcements")))]])
autohotkey.com##li.sticky:xpath(self::*[(/html/head/title[starts-with(text(), "Scripts and Functions")] or /html/head/title[starts-with(text(), "Ask For Help")])])
autohotkey.com##div.subforums-list:has-text(Subforum:):if(ul > li > a.subforum:has-text(Gaming))
(Hide the gaming sections, and hide announcements if they're not in the About This Community or Announcements forums, and hide the sticky posts - having seen the same things umpteen times, I now find they just waste valuable screen space - in the Scripts and Functions and Ask For Help sections)
derz00

28 Dec 2017, 11:06

[post removed as per user’s request]
Last edited by joedf on 21 Jan 2018, 09:45, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: post removed as per user’s request
try it and see
gregster

28 Dec 2017, 11:15

I doubt that this kind of meta-discussion adds anything valuable to the goal of this forum.
joedf

28 Dec 2017, 13:59

Agreed. The issue was already resolved by lexikos’ commit. Topic locked.
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]

Return to “Bug Reports”