A Trello organisation for ahkscript

Talk about anything
joedf

A Trello organisation for ahkscript

01 Feb 2014, 18:17

https://trello.com/ahkscript
post your name here to be a member, if you want ;)
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]
hoppfrosch

Re: A Trello organisation for ahkscript

03 Feb 2014, 01:04

I wonder why we opened a new trello organization - as there's already the Autohotkey organization for the same purposes ...
joedf

03 Feb 2014, 01:16

Hmmm.. True. :P well, I did want/try to join a long time ago... But there's was no way... :P
Then now, since there was a discussion in the staff forum about making a trello for ahkscript.. For site changes, then there is lib-thingy..."revolution".. And etc.. Basically, I felt that it was sorta abandoned... So I made a new one specifically for ahkscript, and since I am a pretty "active" user, if someone, posts here to join.. I receive that notification on my phone, pc, whatever.. And I immediately add that user as a member.. :) also, I have added all the users from the original one... ;)

Otherwise, yes.. I guess it is sorta "dumb" and useless, but since it seems to be in good use... Why not? :D
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]
jNizM

03 Feb 2014, 01:53

same name ^^
[AHK] v2.0.5 | [WIN] 11 Pro (Version 22H2) | [GitHub] Profile
hoppfrosch

03 Feb 2014, 03:06

joedf wrote:Hmmm.. True. :P well, I did want/try to join a long time ago... But there's was no way... :P
Then now, since there was a discussion in the staff forum about making a trello for ahkscript.. For site changes, then there is lib-thingy..."revolution".. And etc.. Basically, I felt that it was sorta abandoned... So I made a new one specifically for ahkscript, and since I am a pretty "active" user, if someone, posts here to join.. I receive that notification on my phone, pc, whatever.. And I immediately add that user as a member.. :) also, I have added all the users from the original one... ;)

Otherwise, yes.. I guess it is sorta "dumb" and useless, but since it seems to be in good use... Why not? :D
I once founded the trello organization board for Autohotkey as binder for all ahk-related trello boards (there have been several separate project oriented ahk-related boards at the time being ...). Trello was in use for a while by a few users, but after a while I was the only one who used it, which was quite demotivating and therefore the usage totally went sleeping ... (me included).

Sry for having you not added to board - haven't seen your requests...

So if there's interest to overtake the Trello Autohotkey-organization for ahkscript purposes, I can add new admins for Autohotkey organization ... otherwise I'll leave the state of Autohotkey-organization as is ...

Edit: Added joedf, Lexikos & Fincs as Admins for Autohotkey-organization
jNizM wrote:same name ^^
Is the primary goal to establish the name AHKScript as replacement for AutoHotkey? I think this cannot be the goal ... everywhere we could get control over the name "AutoHotkey" we should take it.
joedf

03 Feb 2014, 06:02

@Hoppfrosch hmm you are right, ok. :)
But how do we "transfer" the current discussions?
Or do I have manually "copy"? I could if need be ;)
hoppfrosch

03 Feb 2014, 08:46

joedf wrote:@Hoppfrosch hmm you are right, ok. :)
But how do we "transfer" the current discussions?
Or do I have manually "copy"? I could if need be ;)
You can change the organization the board belongs to in Settings of the board ... This can be used to migrate the board from AHKScript to AutoHotkey
joedf

03 Feb 2014, 11:57

okay, i tried copying... but it wont have the all comments anymore.. so decided that for now, to redirect people to the discussion...
i ve made a board here https://trello.com/b/oFmHlHxX/redirect- ... age-stdlib ... :(
Xeo786

16 Apr 2016, 05:53

Take me innnnn @xeo786
"When there is no gravity, there is absolute vacuum and light travel with no time" -Game changer theory
tidbit

04 May 2017, 19:50

this topic and trello haven't been active in like a year. does it need to be pinned?
rawr. fear me.
*poke*
Is it December 21, 2012 yet?
hoppfrosch

04 May 2017, 23:38

From my side: NO - no need to have it pinned.

I abandoned Trello loooong time ago ... (in favour of Github-issues and Zenhub integration)
tidbit

05 May 2017, 10:35

pretty much everyone has. I'll un-pin it. (but thanks to our bumps, it'll still be on the front page for a while. if it gets revived and active, we can re-pin it)
rawr. fear me.
*poke*
Is it December 21, 2012 yet?

Return to “Off-topic Discussion”