Can you please calm down "nnnik" The Great Admin and make him change his mind?

Talk about anything
Flix

Can you please calm down "nnnik" The Great Admin and make him change his mind?

01 Dec 2016, 12:10

Hi,

I told "nnnik" the Great Admin that in my opinion, he really shouldn't write Tutorials, now he's really mad at me and he wants now to moderate all my "V for Vendetta" account posts!

Can you please calm him down just a little bit and make him change his mind?

Thanks!
nnnik

Re: Can you please calm down "nnnik" The Great Admin and make him change his mind?

01 Dec 2016, 12:16

If I may speak so for myself I am pretty calm.
I have thought it over a lot of times and I still come to the conclusion that the "tutorial" you posted is not actually anything of that sort.
I told you how to change that. If you do not change it the next logical step is moving your post to the correct section.
Recommends AHK Studio
V for Vendetta

Re: Can you please calm down "nnnik" The Great Admin and make him change his mind?

01 Dec 2016, 12:28

nnnik wrote:If I may speak so for myself I am pretty calm.
I have thought it over a lot of times and I still come to the conclusion that the "tutorial" you posted is not actually anything of that sort.
I told you how to change that. If you do not change it the next logical step is moving your post to the correct section.
but Mister Great Admin, moving the thread to "Help" section is neither "logic" nor "correct"!

But I understand you, Mister Great Admin, you have serious problem in understand things!
Last edited by V for Vendetta on 01 Dec 2016, 15:43, edited 1 time in total.
Flix

01 Dec 2016, 12:33

but Mister Great Admin, moving the thread to "Help" section is neither "logic" nor "correct"!

But I understand you, Mister Great Admin, you have serious problem in understand things!
lexikos

01 Dec 2016, 20:07

I think you'll find that most reasonable people would agree with nnnik. I know I do.

If we can't see the value in your posts, perhaps you're wasting your time by posting them. I suggest you find something better to do with your time.
V for Vendetta

01 Dec 2016, 20:16

lexikos wrote:I think you'll find that most reasonable people would agree with nnnik. I know I do.

If we can't see the value in your posts, perhaps you're wasting your time by posting them. I suggest you find something better to do with your time.
Haha! The same for you! (Please Great Admins, approve this post of mine please? Haha!)
Flix

01 Dec 2016, 20:21

lexikos wrote:I think you'll find that most reasonable people would agree with nnnik. I know I do.

Haha! The same for you!
Nextron

02 Dec 2016, 10:09

Is there any particular reason you're posting the same thing from two different accounts, one after another?
joedf

02 Dec 2016, 11:12

I don't understand what the disagreement is here.
Who's for what and who is against what?
I really just don't get it. I feel like we arguing about what whether a cloud looks like a sheep or bush.
In a tutorial, the author should not be posting a question in the first post. If there's a question, it lies within the Help section. Either way, to the poster there should no be difference for their forum usage: where the topic lies. Unless, they a looking for publicity in the more formal sense. Moderation requires organising and maintaining the forums in a way that is clear and concise for all users.
At the end of the day, it's just text on a website. If the text moves... So what!? It's still there isn't it?
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]
guest3456

02 Dec 2016, 11:17

joedf wrote:Unless, they are looking for publicity
ding ding ding

V for Vendetta

02 Dec 2016, 11:29

Please, Mister Angry Great Admin, don't moderate my posts anymore, please? Haha!
Flix

02 Dec 2016, 11:30

Please, Mister Angry Great Admin, don't moderate my posts anymore, please? Haha!
joedf

02 Dec 2016, 18:32

I have never heard of a forum without moderators...
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]

Return to “Off-topic Discussion”