Korean Mobile game AHK script

Talk about anything
macaronauto

Korean Mobile game AHK script

05 Dec 2016, 03:38

Hey reddit!

I am currently running a mobile bot for SevenKnights in South Korea.

We are currently residing in a forum (tailstar.net) and starting to transition to (macaron24.net/main)

As you know mobile game industry is a real big deal in Korea and therefore the demand for bots are high and still increasing.

Sevenknights is one of the greatest hits in Korea and still ranked in top 3 despite they were released 3 years ago.

We currently have average user base of 8000 ~ 10000 online users which means the number of users online never go below 8000

The point is that making and selling bots is illegal in Korea but due to the status of my nationality (Canadian) we are able to advertise
and provide them without any legal obstacles, therefore our user base is not even comparable to other competitors. Also the new law is being passed this winter that they will consider "BOTTING" as part of illegal act. (they used to make hacking, memory bots illegal but this time auto farming or bots too)

This winter another BIG mobile game series is coming out. Which is "LINEAGE II Red Knights", "Lineage II Eternal", and "Lineage II legendary"

I am not sure if you heard about it, but Lineage in PC games are great hit in KOrea and China,

and it is still famous. For this reason,this game is currently the most anticipated game this year and I can assure you that the demand for the bots will be great. Plus, since the new law being passed a lot of bot providers are shutting down and declaring to shut down on April when the new law is effective.

The reason why Im telling you this is that I don't have any resources to make more bots for these games and I can't find any developers since as I told you they are all afraid of the legal restrictions. So, I am currently planning on creating a big mobile game botting team and wondering

if you can provide the bots and I will be servicing them on my website. This includes making a promotional website like Funhouse.me and ikitabot.com

as well as promotional videos etc etc including customer services (of course since you can't speak Korean) you name what you need and I will do it for you.

Just to remind you that we use Auto Hot Key for making bots and it is extremely simple image search method and you barely need to patch it since they don't mess around with their code every patch day and in fact mobile games never ban botted accounts as well as never willing to stop bots, therefore no need to bypass or what so ever.

So for every week after patch, replacing changed image and coordinates is the only thing that I need to do which takes less than 2 hours.

I would be happy if you take consideration for this or introduce me a skilled developer that you know and I will be so tankful.

Thank you for reading this long long message and I hope you have a wonderful day

===========================================

long story short:

looking for AHK developer for Korean mobile game. I will be taking re-seller position as well as customer services and promotions as well as describing the game logic and whats needed in each sequence. Layouts can be in English so no need to be scared about language barrier

Bryanarman

Re: Korean Mobile game AHK script

06 Dec 2016, 01:42

GoW has particular symbols that go before the "clock bar" for the greater part of its capacities.
I scan for two correlative hues (more often than not inside 10-20 shades), in two of the recreations pre-decided areas for the initial two clock bar areas, and on the off chance that they level with genuine, (i.e. the hues exist in all areas) it ends the sub.
The "SetTimer" work searches for the nonattendance of the "preparation symbol" at foreordained interims, and enacts the troop prepare work in the event that they are not found.
A thing of note, is that because of the outline of the vast majority of the emulators/test systems, a "tick" charge may be acknowledged if Autohotkey is set to keep running as a chairman.
xZomBie

08 Dec 2016, 10:03

This is not reddit and we do not promote using AHK for bots or cheating on games as this is most likely be against their terms of service or somethings like that.
budRich

08 Dec 2016, 22:47

Or the new law he described in the post.
This is a main reason why I don't play games.
I actually think this is good, more people will get tired of games and do more useful things.

Good luck with Asshole Inc. I hope you get rich!

Return to “Off-topic Discussion”