How can I link one network to Internet Explorer and another network to Google Chrome on same Computer?

Talk about anything
Sabestian Caine

How can I link one network to Internet Explorer and another network to Google Chrome on same Computer?

25 Dec 2017, 04:22

Hello friends..

I want to use two networks on my office computer. There is one permanent network of my office which is for intranet and which is used by LAN cable. On that network, we cannot use Internet, but I want to use internet by using wi fi of my mobile, but when I connect my mobile’s wi fi on the computer then it stops intranet of my office. In other words, my computer allows only one network at one time. But I want to use both networks simultaneously and I want that the network of wi fi should be linked with Google chrome only, and it should not affect the intranet of my office. In other words, I want that when I surf anything by using Google chrome then it should use the wi fi network of my mobile. On the other hand, when I use Internet Explorer then it should use the LAN network of my office. Both the networks should work independently without affecting one another. Is it possible? I tried to get the solution of this problem on youtube, I got following video, but when I used forcebindIP and did exactly what is shown in the video then it did not work at all-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yd-zfIOqVQ&t=309s.

Please help me.
Thanks a lot...
I don't normally code as I don't code normally.
BoBo

Re: How can I link one network to Internet Explorer and another network to Google Chrome on same Computer?

25 Dec 2017, 15:35

Because it's your office computer you won't be able/get allowed to setup a virtual PC, right?
Sabestian Caine

Re: How can I link one network to Internet Explorer and another network to Google Chrome on same Computer?

25 Dec 2017, 23:57

BoBo wrote:Because it's your office computer you won't be able/get allowed to setup a virtual PC, right?
perhaps you are right...
but isn't there any way to do that....
please help....thanks...
I don't normally code as I don't code normally.

Return to “Off-topic Discussion”